• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Mario64

Even though it's only Yen Sid, it's so cool to see a human Disney character with the new graphics! My biggest worry was that they would look out of place with the main and FF characters, but judging from him, they don't! I love how the engine makes things look more realistic but still cartoony at the same time! Looks PERFECT!

Hey, credit where it's due, Yen Sid's looking pretty fine! I mean, did you even see how his beard sways?! :p

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Did Yen Sid have a vacation in Spain...?
The characters still look weird to me...Like puppets. OHHH. :p

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't understand. What do you mean by that?

I was told that I could best describe it as the look of clay. Like..that stuff you can knead in your hands to make nice figurines...or just random balls of clay because you're too stupid to create art.
They just...I accepted them looking cartoony, even right next to Capt'n Jack Sparrow, but especially Kairi looks weird to me. I cant really name it.

Awards
So I've never been around the community for the release of a game before, so I'm not sure how this works.

Relative to 2.8...I guess I would think that if they were aiming for a 2016 release (even a Q4 release) that we would have more information at this point than we do. Am I wrong in thinking that? If that's the case, what are the chances that 2.8 gets pushed back to 2017?

I can imagine the hate so i don't want to see that happen

I'd say the chances of that happening are slim to none. But I wouldn't really care if it did happen, 2016 is already filled with awesomeness. I can wait.

Not tryna be a baby

But I'd probably die

Hmmm...well, hopefully it doesn't happen. I know 3 is still a ways away, but hopefully we get 2.8 by next year still. It just feels like we haven't heard much about it at all. Did we hear much about 1.5 and 2.5 by this point?

Wonderful

Awards
the game definitely looked better on luminous, but the weird thing about it so far is that, idk. the models do look really rough, and part of me thinks it is just the new art style and they aren't actually going to change it much (i mean they clearly think it looks good enough to share with the world as representative of the game) which would suck. but then i think back to the xehanort/eraqus conversation which i think we all mostly agree looks great so it's like, what is it. why do all of the other models/cutscenes not look as good as that one?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I feel like I'm in the minority that is fine with everyone's models (mostly) except for Eraqus and Lil X.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I feel like I'm in the minority that is fine with everyone's models (mostly) except for Eraqus and Lil X.

Uh. Yeah. The finished, nicer models look worse than wax figures apparently.

Muke

whatever
Awards
CWkHFMNWwAAdAW3.jpg

This'd be so better

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Pardon my ignorance, but do we know the world/area Sora is fighting in with the tower and waterfall?

Also, the scene with Riku awakening Sora's heart is new right? or is it old?

I am happy we got this trailer. It also seems like I need to replay DDD.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Pardon my ignorance, but do we know the world/area Sora is fighting in with the tower and waterfall?

Also, the scene with Riku awakening Sora's heart is new right? or is it old?

I am happy we got this trailer. It also seems like I need to replay DDD.
The world with the tower is tangled and that scene is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back