• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Japan Preorder Bonuses!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 ReMIX -Final Chapter Prologue- preorder bonuses for Japan have just been revealed through the official website!

Fans who preorder physical copies at participating retailers will be able to get 1 of 3 available mini acrylic stands featuring an illustration by Series Director Tetsuya Nomura! 

Those who preorder from Amazon Japan will receive an exclusive PS4 theme that features a sleek metallic background emblazoned with various emblems. Amazon will also have limited quantities of the mini acrylic stands.

And those who preorder from the Playstation Store will receive an exclusive PS4 theme as well, which sports cute custom icons with a monogram pattern. This also indicates that KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 is the first game in the series to be available digitally.

Preorders through the PS Store will open up in mid-November.

Source: Gamer.jp

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
those stands are so much better than the pin ;-;
(they're even in english :< )

also, seems to be confirmation of it being available digitally, so that's good news :3

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Fans who preorder physical copies online or at participating retailers will be able to get 1 of 3 available mini acrylic stands featuring an illustration by Series Director Tetsuya Nomura!
I am deeply upset.

For a split second I considered actually getting three copies but even then I wouldn't be guaranteed to get them all.

I also want both of those themes as well. Why they gotta do this to me?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Those stands are the cutest freaking thing like??? Wtf, okay, so yeah now I am jumping on the disappointed in the pin train. Though these could be available in some other way to us...maybe. Hopefully.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm envisioning these coming over as pre-order bonuses and me not getting the Aqua one. o_o

DO YOU KNOW HOW MY HEART WOULD BE CRUSHED?!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Damn, Japan is always getting all the good stuff, man. Hopefully there's a bigger collector's edition for 2.8 at some point in the future, so we can maybe have some cooler stuff like this included. Hoping we get a repeat of the 2.5 scenario where there's the free pin version and then the more expensive collector's edition.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Gosh, these looks so nice. I hope we might get them someday too.

I like how diverse Nomura can be with his art. Capable of doing really sharp and detailed works, and the other hand these more cute, simpler ones.

EchoFringe49

I wonder what song they'll choose to go along with that theme. Also its nice to hear that a digital version of the game will be available

Muke

whatever
Awards
why is this japan only, seriously i want to cry right now and i am not kidding. i want the theme. :C

Wottles

That BBS acrylic...

That's King Mickey in his iconic Kingdom Key D pose from the end of KH1. That never happened in BBS.

I see you, Nomura

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That BBS acrylic...

That's King Mickey in his iconic Kingdom Key D pose from the end of KH1. That never happened in BBS.

I see you, Nomura
It didn't happen in BBS, but it might happen in 0.2!

No Foreteller/Chirithy stand, I am disappoint.
I adore both DDD ones but I feel the same. There should have definitely been one to rep Back Cover.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sorry, but I need all the stands. Please make them available in Europe. Thanks.
:c

EDIT: This actually makes me upset over the pin. We got this while Japan got that.
Thank youu

hgx21ywjr2ux.png

Last edited:

Ven_Roxas

Awards
In regards to having just the pin, there's still a chance they'll add more. Japan started with just the keychain for the limited edition. Now there's preorder bonuses. Translation, "don't complain until we know for sure". But anyway, I like the stands. Really like the silver theme

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I want all the things. Not getting the sweet black theme with a physical preorder would be semi-depressing though.

Seems pretty unanimous that this is a better preorder bonus than the pin.

WaveK89

They look awesome! I would think it'd be easy share the PS4 theme with everyone, but whatever. Here's to hoping on that. Anyway, I'd love to have some posters for those acrylic images. Hard to choose which artwork I like best. It's a tie between Aqua and Sora sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back