• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Japan Preorder Bonuses!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And yeah I guess ebay is an option to get all of those but who would actually sell them >:

Casual fans who have no real attachment to these stands. I mean, if you have no real use for them, can make money off of them, and give them to a home of someone who will really treasure them, I don't see a downside. :)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
That being said, once I see how these stands look in real life, I'll wait with baited breath on eBay. Given these will be mass produced initially, I'll bet buying 1 on eBay will be cheaper than importing another game in hopes of getting 0.2, since, that's the only one that really matters.
Good luck with that, in Japan Yahoo Auctions is still where all this private stuff is sold, ebay never really took off there, and this platform is not very International-friendly to say the least.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I'd advise you to keep a close eye on ebay (and similar sites) because coming across these items can happen even if only in limited amounts. I've seen weirder things exchanging owners there. :D

I will probably be searching eBay for them myself when the game releases, but I think we will get much better results on Yahoo Japan Auctions for sure. Sellers on eBay tend to triple the price to take advantage of western fans and there isn't as much stock. YJA doesn't ship worldwide, but the prices are much better on there and you can use a forwarding service like Samurai Buyer to get the items you want.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I will probably be searching eBay for them myself when the game releases, but I think we will get much better results on Yahoo Japan Auctions for sure. Sellers on eBay tend to triple the price to take advantage of western fans and there isn't as much stock. YJA doesn't ship worldwide, but the prices are much better on there and you can use a forwarding service like Samurai Buyer to get the items you want.

Thanks, I'll definitely look into Yahoo Auctions as well, but I've had no problems with eBay thus far amassing my KH collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back