• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Japan Preorder Bonuses!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I want all the things. Not getting the sweet black theme with a physical preorder would be semi-depressing though.

Seems pretty unanimous that this is a better preorder bonus than the pin.
the stand is nice but the other stuff is okay i guess

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
T6Tv64o.png

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

EDIT: This actually makes me upset over the pin. We got this while Japan got that.
Thank youu

hgx21ywjr2ux.png

Actually, the Disney pin has a lot of value to it. It's considered a collectors item for Disneyland. The fact that Kingdom Hearts is associated with it is an honour in its own right.

Hopefully, this isn't Japan exclusive. We may get this as part of the Deluxe or Collector's edition of 2.8.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Actually, the Disney pin has a lot of value to it. It's considered a collectors item for Disneyland. The fact that Kingdom Hearts is associated with it is an honour in its own right.

Hopefully, this isn't Japan exclusive. We may get this as part of the Deluxe or Collector's edition of 2.8.
i never said it hasn't got any value to it. I just don't collect any of them, so now I am disappointed with what Japan's preorder is and what ours is

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i never said it hasn't got any value to it. I just don't collect any of them, so now I am disappointed with what Japan's preorder is and what ours is
it okay i guess i mean the stand is cool but not impress enought me to get jealous

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm starting to feel like Sora strolling into or away from The Mysterious Tower is going to be the ending to 0.2, or something.

Or a secret ending.

Anyway, these are all really awesome and I need one. Give me the TVA one, please. -throws money at screen, in a hopeless dream-

I kind of wish that there was a Chi one, though--but I feel like Square probably realizes that the average KH fan couldn't care less about that story, unfortunately. But I needs me some Ava, even if on one else does.

But that's just a minor nitpick. I'm actually really blown away by these, actually!:D

ALSO, I'M JUST SO FREAKIN' GLAD THAT SQUARE ENIX JUST DID BBS MERCH (even if it does end up being just for Japan), AND OF AQUA!!!!! Maybe they're finally listening to us about this, after these six long years since BbS' release. LOL.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Look, I love me some Kingdom Hearts pins and I do very much want the one included in the limited edition, but good lord I NEED those acrylic figures and themes! I really hope Square does some kind of collectors edition for us on the western side of the pond. I would even be willing to double dip and get both the Japanese and American editions just so I could get everything lol! (okay, like, maybe not seeing that is a ton of money and I have to save up for other things and what not but its still VERY tempting)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm starting to feel like Sora strolling into or away from The Mysterious Tower is going to be the ending to 0.2, or something.

Or a secret ending.

Anyway, these are all really awesome and I need one. Give me the TVA one, please. -throws money at screen, in a hopeless dream-

I kind of wish that there was a Chi one, though--but I feel like Square probably realizes that the average KH fan couldn't care less about that story, unfortunately. But I needs me some Ava, even if on one else does.

But that's just a minor nitpick. I'm actually really blown away by these, actually!:D

ALSO, I'M JUST SO FREAKIN' GLAD THAT SQUARE ENIX JUST DID BBS MERCH (even if it does end up being just for Japan), AND OF AQUA!!!!! Maybe they're finally listening to us about this, after these six long years since BbS' release. LOL.
light thoughw\he wering his 3d outfit and not his kh2 outfit when he last saw him though

Muke

whatever
Awards
^ The last time we saw Sora in a new game, he was in his KH2 clothes

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Filed under more nice things all non-Japan countries won't get.

And 1 of 3 would not be sufficient anyways. ;A;
[/debbiedowner]

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I need all of those but even if I preordered three japanese versions I couldn't even be certain of getting all of them (not that I'd get three japanese versions BUT STILL).
AHHHHHHHHH

Griewer

Awards
I need all of those but even if I preordered three japanese versions I couldn't even be certain of getting all of them (not that I'd get three japanese versions BUT STILL).
AHHHHHHHHH

I'd advise you to keep a close eye on ebay (and similar sites) because coming across these items can happen even if only in limited amounts. I've seen weirder things exchanging owners there. :D

Luxu

Awards

Or a secret ending.

Everyone loves Ava, everyone loves the cinnamon rolls. Am I the only one that wants Ephemera to mistake Kairi for Ava? Amusing the Dandelion Trio meets with everyone else?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'd advise you to keep a close eye on ebay (and similar sites) because coming across these items can happen even if only in limited amounts. I've seen weirder things exchanging owners there. :D

As a Disney pin collector who has all of the current KH Disney pins, even I'll admit I prefer those acrylic stands over the pin we are getting. I love pins, but this particular pin just looks poor quality, especially when compared to what KH pins are out there.

That being said, once I see how these stands look in real life, I'll wait with baited breath on eBay. Given these will be mass produced initially, I'll bet buying 1 on eBay will be cheaper than importing another game in hopes of getting 0.2, since, that's the only one that really matters.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The Kairi Ava mistaking thing is another reason I don't want the rebirth theory to be true. We already have enough possibilities for such situations.
And yeah I guess ebay is an option to get all of those but who would actually sell them >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back