• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stareyedprince

I should be surprised but I'm not lololol

Then again those who don't know what happened at the concert could infer Terra is doing something similar to what king mickey did in Reverse Rebirth, or maybe they might have Terra say he heard a voice that called itself a witch that told him to guide Aqua, or try to explain it in KH3.

Or not talk about or explain that moment from the concert at all [FONT=&quot]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/FONT]

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
except if 0.2 takes place during kh1 time
I don't recall getting a specific timeline of when 0.2 takes place. Aqua's in the RoD from the end of BbS all the way to now, so for all we know 0.2 runs alongside the entire series. I mean, surely we will see timeskips given there's several years between BbS and Mickey's departure just before KH1.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't recall getting a specific timeline of when 0.2 takes place.Aqua's in the RoD from the end of BbS all the way to now, so for all we know 0.2 runs alongside the entire series. I mean, surely we will see timeskips given there's several years between BbS and Mickey's departure just before KH1.
It takes place primarily during KH1 time? We see Terra and Ventus illusions throughout the worlds prior to when Aqua meets Mickey. She meets Mickey before he even has the KKD which means its before the KH1 ending. We're told 0.2 is primarily about the time Mickey and Aqua met. The only way this really works is if the Terra/Vens /are/ just illusions, but the Terra she speaks to in the trailer is "real" and the scene between her and him is /after/ she separates from Mickey and not before like we're heavily lead to believe.

Like so far it looks like CoD -> DW -> ED -> Terra/Ven scenes (you can see the thorns) -> Meeting Mickey -> Destiny Islands

So unless things are out of order, and 0.2 covers much longer than it claims to, it really doesn't work.

stareyedprince

I don't recall getting a specific timeline of when 0.2 takes place. Aqua's in the RoD from the end of BbS all the way to now, so for all we know 0.2 runs alongside the entire series. I mean, surely we will see timeskips given there's several years between BbS and Mickey's departure just before KH1.

Seeing ruined Destiny Islands and how it looks to be the last area in 0.2 kinda throws a wrench in this.

Personally I'm just chalking this whole thing as time in RoD is messed up, but who knows.

Zul

Awards
That's what I thought, that the Namine and Terra/TN encounter happens after time has passed in the RoL to the near-end of KH1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's a tight fit, but there's a week between when Sora stabbed himself and Namine was born and when Mickey was seen on the other side of the door.

If, at the start of that week when she was born, Namine communicated with Terra.

What would make that incredibly depressing is that Aqua and Mickey were on Destiny Islands moments before Sora showed up to fight Xehanort's Heartless.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
But Namine doesn't start piecing Sora's memories back together and reaching out to the 'people that hurt' until the end of CoM, which I'm pretty sure we have an exact time on because of 358/2 Days but I'm too lazy to look into it right now. There's no way Namine and Terra could have spoken before that as Namine wouldn't have had a reason to.

The only explanation is that Terra's will/heart time traveled backwards just so that he could speak to Aqua.

(I need to sleep. so many typos omg)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But Namine doesn't start piecing Sora's members back together and reading out to the 'people that hurt' until the end of CoM, which I'm pretty sure we have an exact time on because of 358/2 Days but I'm too lazy to look into it right now. There's no way Namine and Terra could have spoken before that as Namine wouldn't have had a reason to.

The only explanation is that Terra's will/heart time traveled backwards just so that he could speak to Aqua.
Could it be possible that Namine sent her heart back in time to speak to Terra?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh well, kinda disappointed to be honest. Let's see how this will be revealed in the game (if at all).

stareyedprince

But Namine doesn't start piecing Sora's members back together and reading out to the 'people that hurt' until the end of CoM, which I'm pretty sure we have an exact time on because of 358/2 Days but I'm too lazy to look into it right now. There's no way Namine and Terra could have spoken before that as Namine wouldn't have had a reason to.

Actually, that might be it.

Terra does fit the qualifications for time travel, so he might've done that. Unless there's something i'm forgetting with the rules of time travel, but this definitely sounds plausible.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It's a tight fit, but there's a week between when Sora stabbed himself and Namine was born and when Mickey was seen on the other side of the door.

If, at the start of that week when she was born, Namine communicated with Terra.

What would make that incredibly depressing is that Aqua and Mickey were on Destiny Islands moments before Sora showed up to fight Xehanort's Heartless.
except in the conversation she says things like "You're the only one the people of this time don't know the whereabouts of." and "We will all make it to the same place, you see.".

Actually, that might be it.

Terra does fit the qualifications for time travel, so he might've done that. Unless there's something i'm forgetting with the rules of time travel, but this definitely sounds plausible.
You can only travel to a version of yourself that already existed there naturally, which wouldn't really fit.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
maybe their hearts just transcended space and time. this series has flimsy rules so i really don't mind the means if the ends are entertaining

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OP updated with the Back Cover part of Nomura's interview.

I'm curious as to why Nomura thinks that, after watching the film, we will have an ill feeling towards Aced. I hope Nomura didn't confirm the traitor D:

Also I fucking lost it at Ava pulling the trigger on the gun.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
OP updated with the Back Cover part of Nomura's interview.

I'm curious as to why Nomura thinks that, after watching the film, we will have an ill feeling towards Aced. I hope Nomura didn't confirm the traitor D:

Also I diddlying lost it at Ava pulling the trigger on the gun.
Well, Aced already exhibited some unsavory behavior in χ[chi] so frankly I'm not surprised. He's basically a warmonger whether he's the traitor or not.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Nomura: As I was writing the scenario for Kingdom Hearts Back Cover, I was careful so as to make each character look neither like a hero nor a villain

Wow, Nomura-kun, way to let your FF Versus XIII start showing. "For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But Namine doesn't start piecing Sora's memories back together and reaching out to the 'people that hurt' until the end of CoM, which I'm pretty sure we have an exact time on because of 358/2 Days but I'm too lazy to look into it right now. There's no way Namine and Terra could have spoken before that as Namine wouldn't have had a reason to.

(I need to sleep. so many typos omg)

Well, there IS another possible explanation.
It was stated that Naminé was born already with "the power over Sora's memories and those connected to him" so it is possible that she could affect or see things/connections even before she started messing Sora's memories around.
It is further possible that it was she who traveled back in time during the period between CoM and the end of KH 2 before she rejoined with Kairi.
The condition of a "version of her" existing at the time before the end of KH 1 is fulfilled as Chaser pointed out and Naminé was always an anomaly/unstable being who had no real "body" to begin with. Thus her heart is/was technically free and could possibly perform limited time travel at least for the year she existed outside of Kairi.

She would lose this ability most likely the moment she fully fuses into Kairi, as starting with this she technically "has a body" even if it is not hers nor does she control it.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Y'know, the Organization used Naminé against Sora.

This means, naturally, that the Organization would have had to have discovered her power over memories.
Which means she would have had to demonstrate that ability.

The only member who could have had a connection to Sora at that time was Xemnas.
Who happens to be Terra's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back