• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
I love the little quotes in the artwork, with DDD Sora going "zzzz". Meow wow is also "resting" on the quote bubble :p

It's possible they haven't fine-tuned Skuld's model yet, like young Xehanort's stretchy face in BBS.

stareyedprince

6 months in jpUx is like, completely unknown for the main fandom, tbh. Considering just the other day a "fan" asked me how I knew what the Foretellers are if Back Cover isn't out yet...

I'm starting to adjust to the thought that maybe she won't even be around at all.

eh I was talking more media wise than fandom wise. 6 months is enough to at least show a render of her at least.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Exactly how I feel. Her being left out of Back Cover, if that is what's happening, makes absolutely no sense to me. Shouldn't one of the Foretellers see her with Ephemer? Even if it's just a passing glance? And then there's the scene between her and Ava and Player, her being a part of Ava's speech to the crowd, the scenes between her and Gula, the fact that she was the leaders of the Dandelions in the real Daybreak Town (while Ephemer was the leader of them in the Unchained realm) after Ava left, etc.

I swear, why is it always the girls in this series who get the short end of the stick?:/

If she's not in Back Cover, I'm really praying she's at least in KHIII.

But seriously, Square. What are you doing? Why would you cut Skuld out (unless there's some weird plot twist reason as to why). Don't you know how well-received she was, and that we want to see our brown-eyed, long-haired, non-Kairi clone girl in beautiful HD graphics? Gah!

Since they seem to not want to show the Player, I can understand if Skld doesn't show up, as her role in Chi as we know is more heavily tied to them than anyone else. Compared to Ephemer who blatantly meddles in the Foreteller's affairs, Skuld isn't an active participant in their plans. All of events you've mentioned could quite easily be cut out, or just referred in conversation.

We all would love if she appeared and of course we're still holding out that she'll show up, but you need to stop crying out like it's some huge conspiracy whenever they refrain from showing or mentioning the female characters.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Since they seem to not want to show the Player, I can understand if Skld doesn't show up, as her role in Chi as we know is more heavily tied to them than anyone else. Compared to Ephemer who blatantly meddles in the Foreteller's affairs, Skuld isn't an active participant in their plans. All of events you've mentioned could quite easily be cut out, or just referred in conversation.

We all would love if she appeared and of course we're still holding out that she'll show up, but you need to stop crying out like it's some huge conspiracy whenever they refrain from showing or mentioning the female characters.

This

I understand people want to see her but like you said, she's heavily involved with the player not the Fartellers. The movie is about the Fartellers side of things, not the players or Skuld. I understand she's liked mostly because she's not connected to Kairi or Sora but her not in the movie isn't a crime.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Woah, hold up. Is that Master Form Sora vs the 1000 heartless in that KH2.5 screenshot on the last page?

they're always doing weird esoteric stuff like this in screenshots. there was a 1.5 spotlight where Sora was flying around in Hundred Acre Wood.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
KH II promo featured them and Organization XIII in KH1's Hollow Bastion.
Still haven't forgiven SE for pulling that one.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
KH II promo featured them and Organization XIII in KH1's Hollow Bastion.
Still haven't forgiven SE for pulling that one.

That's kinda different, though. The team probably fullwell intended to use KH1 Hollow Bastion at one point and that trailer was indicative of that; the remaster screenshots and trailers are strange because they show Sora using certain items and abilities during events of the game that aren't possible in the full title.

KH1.5 was a huge offender with things like this; shots showing Sora using the Keyblade in Dive into the Heart, magic on Destiny Islands, etc

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
You know me, I like contributing to topics in a manner that doesn't irk anyone.
Never happened.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Possible reasons for why we have yet to see Skuld in Back Cover:

- Unlike Ephemer, Skuld is more tied to the Player and not the Fartellers (curse you, OathkeeperRoxas XIII) and what involvement she has with them isn't necessary for Back Cover's 80 minute story, so she's cut for this reason.

- X[chi], Unchained X, and Back Cover are all alternate timelines/realities, and Skuld doesn't exist in the BC's.

- Skuld being in Back Cover is somehow super spoilery. For example, to continue from the second option, Skuld doesn't exist in BC's reality until the end. She becomes "Unchained" or something, and from there travels to the X[chi] timeline and then to Unchained X's.

- Xehanort shenanigans.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Saken has translated the first page of the Nomura interview!

Zul

Awards
- In the final trailer we briefly see glimpses of Terra and Terra-Xehanort...

Nomura: For details please look forward to playing the game. By the way, at the Official Kingdom Hearts "First Breath" concert, we had a conversation read out vocally to the audience involving Namine and Terra. The Terra from the scene you mentioned is from events following that conversation.

I'm guessing the split into Ansem/Xemnas freed a fragment of Terra that could then communicate with Aqua(and Namine, after she is born)? It seems Aqua both experiences replayed memories, hallucinations, of Ven and Terra, and actually sees them to some degree during the events of 0.2. Terra is unable to see Ven for some reason.

EDIT: Namine speaks to the Lingering Will and tells it/him to reach out to Aqua....so I'm guessing the little wrestling match between Terra and Terranort is the "mind" in the Lingering Will fighting against Xehanort.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
We told Nomura to make the concerts canon and he actually did it the absolute madman!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura plz.
Why this.
Every time.

I mean. I'm not actually mad.
But still.
Most of the fandom doesn't even have that info.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
"By the way, at the Official Kingdom Hearts "First Breath" concert, we had a conversation read out vocally to the audience involving Namine and Terra. The Terra from the scene you mentioned is from events following that conversation."

except if 0.2 takes place during kh1 time how is that even possible. nami didn't exist until the very end, and she wouldnt really be pouring over sora's memories until after aqua gets separated from the king so how is he there at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back