• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 in Weekly Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dat my boi Ephemer? YAY!!! Now all we need is a Chirithy and Skuld render :3

Here's Chirithy

Chirithy.png

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i doubt we even get skuld render we don't know if she in backcover or not

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Here's Chirithy

Chirithy.png

OMG! the cutest....i can't [video=youtube;CehifIS6CRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CehifIS6CRc[/video]

now pardon me whilst i clean up the scattered organic mush that was once my brain.

Awards
I see in the screenshot of BBS 0.2's menu that the play time had reached 20:55. 20 hours and 55 minutes. TWENTY HOURS. TWENTY.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yeah what with the penguin in the bath is that some kind refence i dont get?

It is either an Evangelion reference to Pen-Pen who often liked taking hot baths as a warm-water penguin, all warm-water penguins, or something I'm missing culturally like the Suica mascot penguin rofl

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Can we talk about the fact that there is a penguin in a bath in a battle.

Or Flick Rush? Or the Frog trophy sobsobsob

YES! Cuz I mean, Ephemer doesn't really look any different than when we saw him in the trailer so I'm not really any more hyped to see him again lol. Thus the most exciting stuff here for me is the new Sauna Penguin (it has little sandals or slippers on I think too??) and then yeah the new trophies. Not sure what they are for, tho. You would think the one has to deal with Lord Kyroo or something maybe?? Idk.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I see in the screenshot of BBS 0.2's menu that the play time had reached 20:55. 20 hours and 55 minutes. TWENTY HOURS. TWENTY.
Game testers / for media purposes like this can rack up hours fairly quickly. I'm sure you can get 21 hours yourself if you're determined though!!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It is either an Evangelion reference to Pen-Pen who often liked taking hot baths as a warm-water penguin, all warm-water penguins, or something I'm missing culturally like the Suica mascot penguin rofl

The first thing I thought about when seeing this penguin dream eater actually was "Pen-Pen is in da house", lol.
Evangelion reference extraordinaire I'd say.

Also fits in well since we practically already have a Kaworu-reference in DDD anyways with Joshua.

---

Also Ephemer is such a cutie-pie <3.

Luxu being about Ephemer's height though indicates that he's also a kid/young teen probably about Ava's/Gula's age range.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Praise be Nomura, our lord and Savior, for blessing us with PenPen the Dream Eater. You bet your butts I'm naming him that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The first thing I thought about when seeing this penguin dream eater actually was "Pen-Pen is in da house", lol.
Evangelion reference extraordinaire I'd say.

Also fits in well since we practically already have a Kaworu-reference in DDD anyways with Joshua.

Forgot about our resident angel and I love Joshua so xD

I want to believe there are a bunch of Eva fans on the dev team. They like Madoka, after all. xD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
don't you think nomura a eva and madoka fan as well master spockanort because i think there are alot insperations from those series in kingdom hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;TzCWRqdZhrE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzCWRqdZhrE[/video]

Starting at 2:09. The devs did text tests it seems and discussed Madoka lol

don't you think nomura a eva and madoka fan as well master spockanort because i think there are alot insperations from those series in kingdom hearts

Evangelion is one of the most iconic anime franchises in Japan and an antithesis to the shounen genre. It has influenced plenty of series. xD

I don't think there are many Madoka references lol Except for maybe a cute cat thing revealing itself to be an evil cat thing...That is about as far as I'd go.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Praise be Nomura, our lord and Savior, for blessing us with PenPen the Dream Eater. You bet your butts I'm naming him that.

Dito, I will certainly name that penguin Pen-Pen as well.

Forgot about our resident angel and I love Joshua so xD

I want to believe there are a bunch of Eva fans on the dev team. They like Madoka, after all. xD

Since in DDD Josh's usual snark/jerkassery from the original TWEWY is toned down somewhat he's even more similar to Kaworu in some regards. xD
With a bit creativity one may even relate Beat to Toji Suzuhara, will all the brashness and younger sister protective streak and all that.

I wouldn't be surprised by this one inch, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back