• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I bet within week or so, most folks will have already completed KHII Final Mix+ and be on BBS.

:biggrin:

That's assuming they're all going in order lol

I'm surprised though; of those who managed to procure early copies, they're actually going through KH2FM and BBSFM first rather than jumping straight into Re:coded.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
2nd impression: I'm probably gonna still do a Beginner playthrough just for some of the boss/side-quest trophies. I never did actually clear Hades Paradox (never even reached the FF team, much less beat them!).

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
2nd impression: I'm probably gonna still do a Beginner playthrough just for some of the boss/side-quest trophies. I never did actually clear Hades Paradox (never even reached the FF team, much less beat them!).

This reminds me that I'd love to see people who complain how easy KH2 is beat the Hades Paradox cup. I remember it was a real bitch to beat. Wonder how it plays now.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
As easy as this list looks, I'm just glad I'm not the kind of person that tries to platinum every game he comes across. I just don't have the kind of time to play these games like I used to when I was younger. Anyway, I'm glad to see that some of these trophies look pretty good and that we'll be getting some for beating the hard(er) bosses again.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This reminds me that I'd love to see people who complain how easy KH2 is beat the Hades Paradox cup. I remember it was a real bitch to beat. Wonder how it plays now.
Yes, the Hades Paradox Cup and the Xaldin boss battle were the only two difficult parts of KH2 for me. I only managed through the Cup by spamming Magnet. The battle with the FF-HB crew took forever. Hades is a breeze once you make it to him, which is a shame.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The only thing I remember about Hades Paradox was flying in circles around the FF team while Tifa chased me for eternity D:

That was not fun.

Shasta

Awards
Saddens me that 95% of 2.5's trophy list consist of BRONZE trophies. Square has taken Bronze Scrubber to a whole other level.

Beardman

So did they do away with the trophies you obtained in the Trinity Archives?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Saddens me that 95% of 2.5's trophy list consist of BRONZE trophies. Square has taken Bronze Scrubber to a whole other level.

Eh, there have been worse cases.

You gotta make sacrifices if you want to include more trophies, especially with that point limit (though if they treated a game as DLC, they could add as many as they want at whatever value).

So did they do away with the trophies you obtained in the Trinity Archives?

In-game trophies are separate from and do not count towards PSN trophies.

Beardman

In-game trophies are separate from and do not count towards PSN trophies.

You misunderstand. :) I meant since we now have legitimate network trophies, do we know if they removed the in-game trophies from the archives?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You misunderstand. :) I meant since we now have legitimate network trophies, do we know if they removed the in-game trophies from the archives?

You missed the first part of my statement then. They're separate. As in, they have no reason to exclude them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They are still in the game. They confirmed this in an interview a few months ago by saying "You can earn in-game trophies & PSN trophies" or something like that.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The only thing I remember about Hades Paradox was flying in circles around the FF team while Tifa chased me for eternity D:

That was not fun.

The "Running and Screaming" Trophy.

The thing I remember about the Hades Paradox Cup was re-running it over and over, constantly looking at Stitch strumming his ukelele instead of actually playing the game because I wasn't going to be caught dead without enough points to fill the journal.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Interesting and, mostly, fun looking trophy lists. I love some of these trophy titles. Summer's End, Reunion, Nobody Know-It-All, The Vessel, The Dormant, The Seeker, A Mere Shell, Time's Teller. They're all great.
Mushroom MasterSatisfy every member of Mushroom XIII.
47.png
Corroded by DarknessActivate Antiform 13 times.
They just had to include the number 13 in the trophies didn't they?
Some questions on the trophies:
Where are the difficult 100 Acre Wood mini game trophies? I love those mini games and the trophies for them in 1.5 were fun to get.
I know about the Mushroom XIII but not specifics. Can anyone give me a brief summary on them?
Are the puzzles like the stickers in BBS?
What are the Break Time trophies about?
Motherdiddlying gummi ship missions... MOTHERdiddlyING GUMMI SHIP MISSIONS!!!

Yeah while I didn't find the gummi ship missions in 1.5 to be too hard (only 2 of them gave me a difficult time) at least they didn't require a certain letter grade for the trophies. :/

Just super glad there's no Level 99 trophy for BBS FM. I think I'd rather do the Level 99 trophy for Riku in Re:CoM again, to be honest. (And that was terrible too!)

I agree. The Riku leveling got really tiring in the last 20 levels or so but it wasn't too bad. In BBS it is way harder. Ven is my highest leveled character in BBS and he's only at 63 I think (and that took a LONG time).

Poor Monstro, never remembered as a boss.

For real, MX and ME got their own trophies why not Monstro?
I DIDN'T NOTICE THERE AREN'T ANY BEGINNER OR STANDARD TROPHIES OH GOSH

This is good. I can skip straight to Proud in my first playthrough!

I thought this too. Now Beginner and Standard probably won't be played on my game. Except for the difficulty trophies in 1.5 I haven't played a KH game on less than Proud difficulty since KH2 came out in 2006. :p
As to the KH2 trophies: how many Anti Form transformations would you say you average in a normal game of KH2? I'd say something like five or six for me, before I get Final Form. It's certainly not 13. :/ This is going to get messy. Better start Drive grinding much earlier than usual...

Only 3 or 4 for me. xD Looks like Two Become One will help with that but it's still a lot more transformations into Anti-Form than I usually do.

1st impression: now why is it we get more gold trophies from the non-playable games than the ones that are playable in these collections?

This is what I was thinking. Why do the Re: Coded scenes have more gold trophies than BBS? :confused:

I never beat the Hades Paradox cup either. I remember I used a Game Shark to get Sora to level 99 and the Ultima Keyblade and I still couldn't win. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where are the difficult 100 Acre Wood mini game trophies? I love those mini games and the trophies for them in 1.5 were fun to get.
I don't think any of the 100 Acre Wood mini games are hard. I remember getting all Mickey heads in the journal for them without much of a challenge.

I know about the Mushroom XIII but not specifics. Can anyone give me a brief summary on them?
You find one in a world somewhere and they provide you with a challenge, such as hitting them a certain amount of times before the timer runs out. You complete all 13 challenges, you get a Keyblade.

Are the puzzles like the stickers in BBS?
Yep. Except they are puzzle pieces in this game and the puzzles are KH artwork.

What are the Break Time trophies about?
Break Time is a command you can use in BBS. The characters do like a dance pose and recover HP, iirc.

This is what I was thinking. Why do the Re: Coded scenes have more gold trophies than BBS? :confused:
Trophies are points. Each trophy kind has a different amount of points. Games can not exceed I think 1230 trophy points and KH2FM reaches 1200. Re:coded is able to have more gold trophies because it only reaches 300 points.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think any of the 100 Acre Wood mini games are hard. I remember getting all Mickey heads in the journal for them without much of a challenge.

I don't think they are hard either. I just meant making trophies for them to get a high score in the games. Like for Re:CoM you had to win the beat the bee fight in 55 seconds I believe and the carrot/cabbage mini game you had to get over 100. Stuff like that.

You find one in a world somewhere and they provide you with a challenge, such as hitting them a certain amount of times before the timer runs out. You complete all 13 challenges, you get a Keyblade.

Oh ok. Sounds interesting. If you remember are any of the challenges outrageous and is the keyblade worth it?

Yep. Except they are puzzle pieces in this game and the puzzles are KH artwork.

Ooh. That sounds nice.

Break Time is a command you can use in BBS. The characters do like a dance pose and recover HP, iirc.

So it was like a multiplayer command? I didn't use many of them so that's probably why I didn't know of it.

Trophies are points. Each trophy kind has a different amount of points. Games can not exceed I think 1230 trophy points and KH2FM reaches 1200. Re:coded is able to have more gold trophies because it only reaches 300 points.

I knew about the point limit (though not the actual amount) I just find it funny that the game that you just watch cutscenes has more gold trophies than one that you actually play (especially with trophies for Ice Cream Beat and some of those bosses).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't think they are hard either. I just meant making trophies for them to get a high score in the games. Like for Re:CoM you had to win the beat the bee fight in 55 seconds I believe and the carrot/cabbage mini game you had to get over 100. Stuff like that.
Oh, whoops. I mis-read.

Oh ok. Sounds interesting. If you remember are any of the challenges outrageous and is the keyblade worth it?
One is for hitting it 99 times in 30 seconds.
Two is for dodging/reflecting projectiles till your score reaches 80.
Three has you collect 450 prizes it drops.
Four has you hit 85 clones of it without getting hit.
Fives has you defeat it within 10 seconds.
Six has you defeat all clones in 45 seconds.
Seven has you defeat it in 10 seconds, but if you make contact with it, it knocks you back.
Eight has you hitting it to keep it off the ground 85 times.
Nine is to hitting it 75 times without it stopping its spinning.
Ten summons four clones and you must defeat the original within 55 seconds.
Eleven has you deplete a counter above it's head within 19 seconds.
Twelve has you defeat all clones within the time limit.
Thirteen is only accessible when you defeat all the other mushrooms.

They keyblade gives you Strength +5 Magic +7

So it was like a multiplayer command? I didn't use many of them so that's probably why I didn't know of it.
I forget if it was a multiplayer command or not, but I remember using it in the main game to see what it was.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, whoops. I mis-read.

One is for hitting it 99 times in 30 seconds.
Two is for dodging/reflecting projectiles till your score reaches 80.
Three has you collect 450 prizes it drops.
Four has you hit 85 clones of it without getting hit.
Fives has you defeat it within 10 seconds.
Six has you defeat all clones in 45 seconds.
Seven has you defeat it in 10 seconds, but if you make contact with it, it knocks you back.
Eight has you hitting it to keep it off the ground 85 times.
Nine is to hitting it 75 times without it stopping its spinning.
Ten summons four clones and you must defeat the original within 55 seconds.
Eleven has you deplete a counter above it's head within 19 seconds.
Twelve has you defeat all clones within the time limit.
Thirteen is only accessible when you defeat all the other mushrooms.

They keyblade gives you Strength +5 Magic +7

I forget if it was a multiplayer command or not, but I remember using it in the main game to see what it was.

No problem. Should've clarified better.

Most of those don't sound too bad but I can tell #8 will give me problems. I could never do this with the Rare Truffle in KH1 until I found out this trick with Aero in Neverland last year for 1.5. But with no Aero nor Neverland in KH2 I can see this being difficult. xD

Well either way it seems like a funny command and trophies. :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Break Time, right? It's not a multiplayer command. You can synthesise it via Command Melding though it's pretty hard to get.

If I remember correctly, there's also a treasure chest containing that command somewhere in Disney Town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back