• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Official Community Launch Event in London on 12/3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX - OFFICIAL COMMUNITY...

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix will be releasing in western territories on December 2nd (NA), December 4th (PAL) and December 5th (EU). Square Enix's North American branch has prepared a special launch showcase to celebrate the game's release at Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, but this left European fans wondering if they would also be able to experience one in their own region as well.

Well, Square Enix Europe has just announced today that they will be hosting the official Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Community Launch Event in London on December 3rd from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT!

Event Details:

• MEET THE CO-DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER IN A LIVE PRESENTATION
  • EXPERIENCE THE TWILIGHT TOWN BALCONY
  • JUMP INTO A KINGDOM HEARTS WORLD AND MAKE YOUR OWN FLIPBOOK
  • WIN EXCLUSIVE PRIZES
  • AUTOGRAPHS, RAFFLES...AND MORE!
  • ENTRY IS FREE!

Tickets will be available starting at 12:30 GMT on November 21, and will be limited to only 1 per person. You must be 16 or older to attend.

Source: Eventbrite

Bobjam

Awards
Amazingly, I am actually able to attend this despite the midweek date as my current work finishes a day before, what luck! =D I'm gunna be taking lots of pictures where I can for sure of this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's awesome, Bobjam! Have a great time at the event! :D

kngdmhrts2

Will certainly be aiming for a ticket when they're available on Friday. Missed out on 1.5's since it was a bit short notice and timing wasn't great either.
If I am going with my best friend, we'll be in our Roxas and Pence cosplays!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This announcement made me realize one thing:

SEEU posts on the KH page are region-locked. No one outside of Europe can view them.

Bobjam

Awards
Will certainly be aiming for a ticket when they're available on Friday. Missed out on 1.5's since it was a bit short notice and timing wasn't great either.
If I am going with my best friend, we'll be in our Roxas and Pence cosplays!

That's awesome! I won't be cosplaying but I look forward to seeing who turns up in what =)

kngdmhrts2

*sigh* They were all gone within minutes :( my friend got one but I didn't.
So frustrating, been one of the worst weeks ever for me, and this was the one thing I was looking forward to cheer me up and can't even get to go to that :'(

Silverwarrior

Yay got a ticket.

They literally went in 5 minutes. Tried to get my friend one as soon as I got mine and it said sold out :(

Oh well cant wait :D

Bobjam

Awards
Well, just got back from the London event and my did Square really hit it out of the park with this one. The venue, the set up, the people, the free food and drink and photo ops that came with it all - I have almost never seen such a big company give so much to its fans in the way they did it tonight.

Most importantly though, we got to see the KH3 concept video that those in Cali got to see. And it was amazing. But I will say this: it felt way too short and loose for it to be something that will just be thrown onto youtube any day now. It really was the sneakiest of peaks into enemy design and Sora's model and attack animation. There was far much less clear content then there was in the D23 trailer in my opinion. It really was just quick flashes of things.

My overall impressions however were (on the part of seeing Sora walk towards the chess pieces) the game was in its best looking form so far by a clear mile. Not just the lighting, but it was closest we have the game to looking like visual works cgi quality but in real-time. It was only an 8 second clip, if that, but it really looked like the visuals of this game are shaping to be a complete 100x upgrade on the last two console games.

This may not be released to the public but man just wait until they have the first full trailer for this game, it is going to mind boggle people for sure with how good it looks. And in my opinion, it will be on of the best looking current gen games for sure. No hyperbole.

Thank you SE for such a wonderful event. Hopefully it will happen again someday for KH3.

kngdmhrts2

Well, just got back from the London event and my did Square really hit it out of the park with this one. The venue, the set up, the people, the free food and drink and photo ops that came with it all - I have almost never seen such a big company give so much to its fans in the way they did it tonight.

Most importantly though, we got to see the KH3 concept video that those in Cali got to see. And it was amazing. But I will say this: it felt way too short and loose for it to be something that will just be thrown onto youtube any day now. It really was the sneakiest of peaks into enemy design and Sora's model and attack animation. There was far much less clear content then there was in the D23 trailer in my opinion. It really was just quick flashes of things.

My overall impressions however were (on the part of seeing Sora walk towards the chess pieces) the game was in its best looking form so far by a clear mile. Not just the lighting, but it was closest we have the game to looking like visual works cgi quality but in real-time. It was only an 8 second clip, if that, but it really looked like the visuals of this game are shaping to be a complete 100x upgrade on the last two console games.

This may not be released to the public but man just wait until they have the first full trailer for this game, it is going to mind boggle people for sure with how good it looks. And in my opinion, it will be on of the best looking current gen games for sure. No hyperbole.

Thank you SE for such a wonderful event. Hopefully it will happen again someday for KH3.

This.

Because despite how much I would love for my friends who didn't get to attend either event in Cali or London to see it too, it will be far better off when a proper fully fledged trailer is released instead. And it will be phenomenal to everyone's eyes, especially since there's definitely no complaints from me over the whole switch to using the Unreal engine after seeing it.

Now I did get to go after in the end after someone I didn't know at all at the time (Mastergalen on here) gave me one of the spare tickets he had. So I was there as Pence with my Roxas ^^ Finally my Pence got a lot of love, the fact it was a KH event obviously helped but he barely gets recognised whenever I've worn him in the past at cons.

But everything was amazing! Though if there was one thing I was slightly disappointed about (apart from the very limited number of tickets), it was the lack of merch we could buy. Because we all saw what was available at the Cali event including KH 2.5 itself (both LE and CE versions), both new Sora and Roxas play arts, the double HD OST pack and the 2.5 wall scroll. But we sadly didn't get the opportunity ourselves to buy any of those I just listed, which is a shame because I really wanted that wall scroll and OST.

But overall, it was a fantastic night, and mega thanks to SE for making the event, and again to Mastergalen so I could go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back