• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Launch Showcase on December 1!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In just a few short weeks, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix will be released in western territories, but it just wouldn't be the same without a special launch event, now would it? Lucky for us, one is taking place at the Walt Disney Studios Lot in Burbank, California!

This is a very exclusive event made accessible through invitation only, and will be hosted at two separate occasions in order to allow as many guests as possible to experience all that the event has to offer! Attendees will be able to view a never-before-seen trailer, purchase Kingdom Hearts 2.5 early as well as some cool merchandise, and get to meet some special guests!

Details are listed below:

WHAT:
Inside the Kingdom, from the Heart – Launch Showcase

WHEN:
December 1st, 2014

Slot A*:
2:30PM-5:30PM

Slot B*: 
6:30PM-9:30PM

*Final show times are subject to change

WHERE:
Walt Disney Studios Lot , Burbank, CA

There are 3 ways you can apply for tickets, listed below:

1. A link to an Eventbrite ticket page will be posted on the official KINGDOM HEARTS Facebook page on Tuesdays at 1:00pm (PST). Tickets will be very limited, and will go very quickly!
    2. Pre-order the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition by November 18 to be automatically entered into the “Inside the Kingdom, from the Heart” Sweepstakes and 100 lucky winners will receive tickets! Pre-order here
      1. Full rules here
    1. Simply answer the following question by responding in the comments section below by November 18th and we’ll select 25 people to receive tickets!
      1. If you can ask 1 question to the KINGDOM HEARTS development team about KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX, what would it be?
      2. Full rules here

You must be 18 or older to attend the event, and tickets are limited to one per person.

Awards
If you're thinking about going, ask a question in the comments on the Square Enix Blog or pre-order!

"Never-before-seen trailer" O:

Edit:

Hah wow nevermind I'm dumb, I only got invited so quickly cause I went to the previous event.

Last edited:

limit

East Coast needs something, please!

Wishing the best to those who attend

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I need to know who these special guests are before I decide to buy plane tickets :\

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I should dress as Ansem and cover the park in DARKNESS!! Should've been Disney World...:(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, I wonder if the staff store will be open this time around!

I should dress as Ansem and cover the park in DARKNESS!! Should've been Disney World...:(

No theme park. This is being held at Walt Disney Animation Studios in Burbank, where the film magic happens! You don't destroy holy ground like that!

Articus

Oh, I wonder if the staff store will be open this time around!

No theme park. This is being held at Walt Disney Animation Studios in Burbank, where the film magic happens! You don't destroy holy ground like that!

Yes you do. That's pretty much the only reason TO do that. I am now inspired to do the same.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
How come something cool like this happens when I take my finals?.... and on the other side of the country?
I really hope it'll be a KH3 never-before-seen trailer. It's been quiet lately.... too quiet.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I am jealous of everyone who goes! :p I wonder what they'll show in the trailer? Also does that tagline, "Inside the Kingdom, with Heart", sound odd to anyone else?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How come something cool like this happens when I take my finals?.... and on the other side of the country?
I really hope it'll be a KH3 never-before-seen trailer. It's been quiet lately.... too quiet.

I am jealous of everyone who goes! :p I wonder what they'll show in the trailer? Also does that tagline, "Inside the Kingdom, with Heart", sound odd to anyone else?

It's a promotional video comprised of the footage that was captured at the NA and EU Casting Call events.

sickleweed

To the awesome KH development team: is there any character, from either the Disney or Square Enix world, that you have not introduced into KH yet, that you would love to do so eventually. Follow-up, why hasn't that character appeared in KH yet...what prevented it?

Davidsawr

My question:

What sparked the idea for the 1.5 and 2.5 remixes? Was it to allow western audiences to enjoy awesome features such as limit form and the data battles from KH2FM or to allow gamers, who had never played KH before, to experience it in HD on the PS3? And why arent the remixes going to be released on the PS4?

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
It's a promotional video comprised of the footage that was captured at the NA and EU Casting Call events.

just curious, but is this an assumption or real? if real, how do you know about this?

idk I've been rly disconnected from the KH fandom for some time so forgive me if I'm slowpoking

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
"Inside the Kingdom, With Heart"

lmao that's actually funny as heck

Remember that scene in BBS when Aqua was like "This truly has been a Kingdom Hearts.. Birth by Sleep."?

Gemiya

A question for the development team.

While working on 2.5 did your emotions ever stir and with that in mind are you proud of the end result, if so how proud?

Sarball

My question: When a painter wants to improve his portrait painting, he might want to improve the hair, but his spectators might ask him why the nose wasn't touched up instead. During the development of KH 1.5 and KH 2.5, was there ever a case where the team wanted to focus on improving one aspect of the game, only to find out some fans really wanted to see something entirely different improved instead?

Another question: Each game seems to have a different way of incorporating the protagonists into the Disney worlds. For instance, in Birth By Sleep, each character only has one piece of a big story whenever they travel to a new Disney world, which reflected the three protagonists' needs to see things from each other's points of view. Is it difficult finding ways to incorporate Kingdom Hearts protagonists into Disney worlds that have their own contained story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back