• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Launch Showcase on December 1!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora12hearts

One question I would ask the Kingdom Hearts development team is what gave you guys the idea for Nobodies and the whole concept of Organization XIII? It's such a cool and interesting idea and I would love to know how you guys came up with it all! :biggrin:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
But Launchpad, Sora's dying words are so much more iconic

"For the both of us...you're gonna...live. You'll be...re:coded. My honor, my dreams...They're yours now..."

Spoiler: "I guess it's just the KINGDOM HEARTS III of us now." - Riku, to Kairi and Goofy.

i'd do one for chain of memories but they actually say it in there so i won't

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Spockanort I hate to break it to you but that link is broken.

EDIT: But thanks to you understanding my joke, I've posted like, 4 times!!!!! Thanks pal!!!!!!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
One thing I have to admit. Thankfully, we don't have to wait more than two months. Almost there!!!!!!!!

randomly awesome

Kingdom Hearts insider I would love to be apart of this event. I live in California so I can attend if the opportunity is given to me. I always come to this website for the latest kingdom Hearts news. This is where I pre-order KH2.5 Japanese collector's edition and KH action figures. This is also where I learned about the kingdom hearts casting call announcement, I applied and was selected to be a part of that event as well, so it would be natural to attend this event as well if the opportunity allows it. The casting call event was amazing, it was great to be with other kingdom hearts fans it was like a mini "Kingdom Hearts con". I met a lot of people and made some new friends. That was the highlight of the year, I'll be more excited if I attend this event. Who could the surprise guest be? I would die for a chance to be apart of this event.

I also have a YouTube channel called "Kingdom Hearts & Beyond" where I talk about Kingdom Hearts and other video games but mostly Kingdom Hearts related stuff.I would like to report on the event and share the footage online( I recorded footage from the casting call event as well). I'm trying to boost my subscribers and I know this will be a good opportunity for my channel.I know this is a long email/reply, thanks for reading and hopefully here from you.

PS: if I could ask any question it would be what was the process from Kingdom Hearts BBS to PlayStation 3?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(We aren't giving any tickets)

If you attended the casting call event, you should check your email to see if you have already received a ticket. If you went with somebody as their guest, you need to ask them about it.

If you did not get a ticket, you need to respond to SE's blog post linked in our opening post or check out the Kingdom Hearts Facebook page tomorrow at 1pm Pacific Time to try and nab a ticket if they have more to give away. You must act fast because they will be gone before you know it.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I come here to read the comments from over-eager people who think this site is giving away tickets. Congrats to any and all who get tickets.

randomly awesome

Haha wow aren't I the smart one lol, thanks for the heads up I just sent my comment hopefully they'll pick me again like I said it was an awesome experience at the casting call thing it was great....but hey so if I went to the casting call thing does that mean I have a ticket and already invited to the event?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Haha wow aren't I the smart one lol, thanks for the heads up I just sent my comment hopefully they'll pick me again like I said it was an awesome experience at the casting call thing it was great....but hey so if I went to the casting call thing does that mean I have a ticket and already invited to the event?

If you received an invitation to the Casting Call event, you should have received an email with an invite for the Launch Showcase. However, if you attended CC as a guest of an invitee, you will need them to send an email to Square Enix on your behalf.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Question:

Why make remixes?
To help fix the console spread of the series and bring most of the games together on one console to then make them more accessible to people.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Both are true.

Also, to give the international audience access to the Final Mix versions of 1, 2 and BBS that were previously exclusive to Japan. To give Europe access to Re:CoM at all. And I suppose to give Japanese audiences that only ever owned the original a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back