• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Damn you Nomura...how about you leave Yoko some room to breathe, lol.

An entire soundtrack in one day...marvelous.

136199Goat

I didn't think it sounded bad at all though. It sounded magnificent in comparison to before!

Just wish she was able to do all the music in Re:CoM too instead of just the final boss theme. Ah well

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I didn't think it sounded bad at all though. It sounded magnificent in comparison to before!
Ah, just for clarification I wasn't saying the soundtrack sounded bad. I meant when she described the experience (I believe she said they just recorded non-stop for like hours on end) it sounded terrible. The experience. Not the soundtrack. <3

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm still wondering what cutscenes the Re:coded movie will shell out, because you could propbably squeeze it all in half an hour, hopefully SE makes a it more of a real movie this time around.
Birth by Sleep looks gorgeous with the updated textures and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix is a no-brainer.

I don't have giving up hope on a Dream Drop Distance port yet, after the release of 2.5 ReMiX there is still time before KHIII gets finally hits the shelves so it could get its own remake.

Last edited:

Yamuraiha

Awards
I'm so excited, I can finally play BBS for the first time when 2.5 is released, yay! :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Its not that she had one day to compose the songs, they just had one day with the actual orchestra to RECORD them :)

Now that sounds some more realistically, as hiring an actual orchestra can become very expensive depending on how long you book them.

I'm still wondering what cutscenes the Re:coded movie will shell out, because you could propbably squeeze it all in half an hour, hopefully SE makes a it more of a real movie this time around.
Birth by Sleep looks gorgeous with the updated textures and Kingdom eharts II Final Mix is a no-brainer.

I don't have giving up hope on a Dream Drop Distance port yet, after the release of 2.5 ReMiX there is still time before KHIII gets finally hits the shelves so it could get its own remake.

Maybe they'll go and show some more parts of the Disney worlds this time, as well as putting an emphasis on Data-Sora's developing heart throughout the journey which eventually got him a real Keyblade in Hollow Bastion, as this is one of the important plot ploints in Coded that gets often overlooked by players and practically foreshadows the whole big reveal of DDD.

If Nomura really wants to get new players into the franchise and bring more of those who either couldn't play the handhelds (those have my sympathies) or didn't bother because "lolz it's not a numbered game and not on a home console, so it's not important"-reasoning (those I don't give a damn about), he will have to include DDD in some shape or form along the line, as the whole experience would be incomplete without at least the important parts from DDD.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Promotional images released earlier today.

Birth%20by%20Sleep.jpg

Kingdom%20Hearts%202.jpg

Recoded.jpg

1ofamillion

Awards
YES! What I've been waiting for!! I hope Squenix releases the Kingdom Hearts III clip soon though..

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
finall i can play BIRTH VY SLEEP on the big screen. And it better include aqua dark realm chapter. And all the delted scean of kh2. And multiplayer options. And it needs to be on ps4.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
finall i can play BIRTH VY SLEEP on the big screen. And it better include aqua dark realm chapter. And all the delted scean of kh2. And multiplayer options. And it needs to be on ps4.
It's exclusively on the PS3.
And what deleted scenes from KH2?

WastedPenguin

Awards
Did anyone noticed the PSN Logo at the end of the trailer next to the PS3 logo?
Does that mean that there will be a online mode or stupid DLC's? :O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did anyone noticed the PSN Logo at the end of the trailer next to the PS3 logo?
Does that mean that there will be a online mode or stupid DLC's? :O
The PSN logo is always there, regardless of the game.
Hopefully we will get an online mode though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
So, who thinks they're going to make Mirage Arena an online thing?

Personally, I find it more likely that they'll scrap the online idea and just make it a single player world. However, the idea of implementing online multiplayer is a big marketing ploy nowadays, so it may actually serve in their favor to make it online.

At the same time, online multiplayer has become something of a gimmick these days ever since developers thought it was mandatory to have an online mode after it became so popular, and thus people aren't instantly sold on a game if it includes online. So, it could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back