• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's gonna be a huge game then , unless they skip alot. Can anybody explain how they are gonna make that version?? is it like you can choose one of the storylines , or is it going to be 3 storylines in one?

What do you mean? In BBS? Or the full collection?

The three games will be available to choose from in a top menu. You are free to switch between each one at any time. Whatever game you select will then load into its menu as it normally would if it were the individual game. It's just three games on one disk.

If you mean BBS, uh, like BBS is already...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's gonna be a huge game then , unless they skip alot. Can anybody explain how they are gonna make that version?? is it like you can choose one of the storylines , or is it going to be 3 storylines in one?
Er, could you rephrase that? Not really sure what you mean...

Xeander

@Sign
Sorry for my bad english , I'm from Holland. But what I meant was ; The game probably will be huge because it contains 3 storylines, so i thought that there were gonna be 3 storylines. But in turns out the scenario of the characters will be different.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

@Sign
Sorry for my bad english , I'm from Holland. But what I meant was ; The game probably will be huge because it contains 3 storylines, so i thought that there were gonna be 3 storylines. But in turns out the scenario of the characters will be different.

The three games can be selected individually on the main menu. They're not combined together in any way.

Xeander

That's what sounds most logic to me too, but I first thought all 3 the storylines were exaxt the same as on the origanel games, and that would have been a huge game, but it turns out the story are different , so I asume the story will be shorter too.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
That's what sounds most logic to me too, but I first thought all 3 the storylines were exaxt the same as on the origanel games, and that would have been a huge game, but it turns out the story are different , so I asume the story will be shorter too.

I don't think you get it. The three storylines in BBS are in no way too large. Not only will the game be included in it's entirety in the II.5 HD Remix, but it will also be remastered in HD and will possibly have some new additions or enhancements.

Or maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you mean.

Xeander

Yeah, you probably do not understand what I mean, my fault btw, my english isn't great. But I mean that if they make al versions HD , it'll be a huge game , including Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by sleep and re:coded. But someoone told me that the scenario of the characters are different, so I asumed the story would be less long.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The PS3 Discs (blu-ray) also have a huge capacity, more than BBS, KH 2 and Re: Coded ever used on their original media. So even with spiced up graphics and some possible included extras there would be way enough room to fit everything in.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
It will be pretty big but not so big that it would have trouble fitting on a Blu-Ray. They wouldn't change the scenario. They're likely just going to give the Coded portion the same treatment they gave to 358/2 Days. Just make a bunch of HD cutscenes of it.

Xeander

Yeah, I totally forgot that the capacity is much bigger now, but I was told by someone else that they were gonna change some of the scenario. I personally like more cutscenes btw

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Unless this person was Tetsuya Nomura, I seriously doubt they know what they're talking about. The game hasn't even been properly announced.

Xeander

I aint say so , I just said I thought the game was gonna be huge. But 2.5 isn't announced , so we can't really say much so far.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The question would be why they would even change "something of the scenario" as there isn't really a need to.

It will probably work just as with 1.5.

You start up the thing on the console and it gives you a main menu to choose between either BBS, KH 2 FM or Re:Coded (as in cutscenes, most likely). If you choose BBS, you play it just like you played it on the PSP, only with revamped visuals and probably some tweaked controls. Same goes for KH 2 FM.

Xeander

I never said they would change something in the scenario, someone else told me so. But I k'now now what I wanted to k'now ......

Light

faster than
Awards
For example, I don't think Kingdom Hearts would ever take up as much space as a game like Skyrim. Throw all of the games together, extras and all, and you would have a fraction of the amount of stuff that goes into the huge-scale things like that.

Xeander

Yes , but I haden't thought about that you can now put way more on a PS3 then on a PS2 disc, so that's the reason I thought it would be a huge game.

Cuccojenkins

I finally won't have to rely on console-modding and patches to play khII final mix! kingdom hearts II is my favorite game of all time and it'll be great to play it in hd and as fm. And i'm looking forward to bbs in this for the same reasons, and i lost my copy of bbs a while ago before i could unlock the secret ending:(
The Metal Gear solid legacy collection on the ps3 has a ps1 game, two ps2 games, a psp game, and a ps3 game. 1.5 remix only has two ps2 games and some cutscenes, is this because they wanted us to buy a 2.5 remix?

Kisame

I finally won't have to rely on console-modding and patches to play khII final mix! kingdom hearts II is my favorite game of all time and it'll be great to play it in hd and as fm. And i'm looking forward to bbs in this for the same reasons, and i lost my copy of bbs a while ago before i could unlock the secret ending:(
The Metal Gear solid legacy collection on the ps3 has a ps1 game, two ps2 games, a psp game, and a ps3 game. 1.5 remix only has two ps2 games and some cutscenes, is this because they wanted us to buy a 2.5 remix?

KH2 Final Mix is easily emulated on PC and it runs perfectly. I play it all the time. Heck there is even a full English patch.

Oh and the split between 1.5 and 2.5 could be debatable. You could say, "THEY DIDN'T PUT ALL THE KH GAMES ON ONE DISC BECAUSE THEY WANT MONEY". But that isn't really a bad thing tbh. It's reasonably priced and I don't think much of anyone on this forum would think twice about buying any new KH game, especially a number one. Sort of (remakes count i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back