• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Yes, you did, lol. But that was little mean of you, Tao-chan.. :p You never played the final mix, correct? I don't either.. but now. Now we will experince the full power of the final mix!! :D
It wasn't mean. I'm not upset anymore about it. Please, no fighting! D: I made a simple mistake, it's ok. :) I just figured it could be an explanation for DDD possibly not being in 2.5.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think, this is great! If so, new and old players could finally get through of that "every game is for a different console" -problem.

That's one of the reasons they're making the HD remasters~

I still wish though, that they would finish Xehanort saga already :,D

I'm sure they're working very hard on it as we speak!

I bet while there will be another bronze one for Sephiroth again, there will also be one or several concerning the Absent Silhouettes in the worlds and for the Data Battles in the Garden of Assemblage, probably silver ones while beating the Lingering Sentiment and the Mushroom XIII earns you a gold one each.

I'd say something here but I don't want Shamdeo to call me a filthy casual xD (will never complete this game)

Ugh, imagine that KH2FM+ secret ending in glorious HD. I'd cry watching it.

axel95

Awards
Ugh, imagine that KH2FM+ secret ending in glorious HD. I'd cry watching it.
438884_700b.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I bet while there will be another bronze one for Sephiroth again, there will also be one or several concerning the Absent Silhouettes in the worlds and for the Data Battles in the Garden of Assemblage, probably silver ones while beating the Lingering Sentiment and the Mushroom XIII earns you a gold one each.

Well, they made all the secret bosses in 1.5 only bronze trophies, so I actually feel like they may do the same for 2.5. Even if the Lingering Sentiment is very deserving of a gold trophy :p

VoidGear

Awards
I can't wait for the Trailer. I have high expectations for this collection.

Well, they made all the secret bosses in 1.5 only bronze trophies, so I actually feel like they may do the same for 2.5. Even if the Lingering Sentiment is very deserving of a gold trophy :p

Lingering Sentiment is pretty hard on proud mode and really hard on critical mode but it isn't much of a challenge on beginner mode so people could start on beginner mode and get an easy trophy but I would make it a silver trophy

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Anything in particular you guys are looking forward to most from these three titles in HD? :3

Sorarocks93

Awards
Anything in particular you guys are looking forward to most from these three titles in HD? :3

Finally being able to play BBS. Actually no. I should say, finally being able to play BBS AND Final Mix.

Oh and the secret bosses. There is something I like about those that make me want to play those game even more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No lag in Mirage Arena! And when using command styles, or when using megaflare/attacks like it! AH.

RIGHT ANALOG STICK CAMERA FOR BBS. *crying*

Also getting the chance to do all of the new stuff in KH2FM.

OMG, I'm gonna die if this become real!

It is real lol (now we just have to wait for the announcement)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Greatest news ever! xD I can't wait to see what we get out of this. Maybe new additional scenes or have the kh2 final mix scenes translated and voice acted!? I wonder what the box cover will be like?

I sadly don't think we'll get any added scenes seeing as they didn't add anything new to 1.5HD Remix, which is still fine. I mean, 3 games on PS3, trophy content, FM CONTENT! That's enough for me ^_^ As for the boxart, I have a feeling it will be nearly exactly like the KH1.5HD boxart which I'm okay with for consistency of the collection purposes. I think that we'll probably have SK and DG on the front with TAV in the upper left and Mickey, Data Sora, and Data Riku (maybe Jiminy too) in the top right.

And yay, we will all get to fight the Mysterious Figure again! xD

I think MF was nerfed a bit in BbSFM but he is still VERY difficult, just not as much as in the US BbS. I believe they made him less aggressive and nerfed some of his moves (not sure which ones though).

Here's what happens if DDD isn't included in the next collection.

While I completely agree that not playing or knowing what happened in DDD is really problematic for understanding KH3, I don't think that is what will happen if it isn't in THE NEXT COLLECTION. Why can't SE make DDD into cutscenes or a really long journal entry and put that on the main menu of KH3? Like they did with FFXIII for FFXIII-2, anyone who buys KH3 would be caught up right then and there...problem solved :)

I don't mean to be rude, but there's no point in arguing about if DDD should or shouldn't be included in any way, shape, or form in this collection, because it's clearly not happening. So deal with it. We JUST found out that they're releasing KH2, BBS, and coded as a new collection literally a DAY ago and people are already complaining about DDD.

While I don't believe that DDD will be on this collection, it isn't as black and white as you're making it out to be. Just because they didn't show DDD in the credits doesn't mean there is absolutely 0% chance it will ever be in the collection. Unless you know Nomura and he told you specifically that DDD isn't on it, it is still a possibility until an official announcement comes out.

Would be interesting to see what trophies they'll come up with for 2.5 then ;D

Please NO S+10 ranking on all gummi missions!!!!

My personal response:
- KH2FM in English
- Secret Episode of BbS in English along with the added bosses
- HD BbS and I can't wait to hear the new music in those games
- ONLINE MIRAGE ARENA!

My hormonal response:
- Aqua's chest

Shinjuku

Entrapment

Just to be able to play these games that's it, and no more excuses for anything not related to a KH3 just sayin.

billyzanesucks

- Extra Org. fights
- Limit Form
- Whatever "Cavern of Remembrance" is
- Shortcut menu and/or an option to scroll through Commands with L2/R2 in BBS
- Finally playing with/against other players in Mirage Arena
- FM lingering whatever fights
- Less lag

VoidGear

Awards
Heres to hoping that BBS HD has online and capes.

I agree about the cape and the online. Having a psp and having wifi to good for it I'm really looking forward to online if they have it. And also, The cape couldn't work on the psp because it's not that powerful but on the ps3, possibly ps4 they are probably going to put the cape on Terra

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Not having to use ad-hoc party to play Mirage Arena with someone. Never really got it to work with BBS, but once or twice.

Setting things up to even be able to use ad-hoc party was a drag to begin with, but finding people with whom you could actually play with was worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back