• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Really? Because I've seen nothing but praise for BBS, so many calling it the highlight of the collection.

I guess it's pretty balanced then, as I've seen several who insist on having DDD in the collection or claim that BBS shouldn't be in it because it "doesn't fit" with the title of 2.5 and murks up the chronology because it's a prequel.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I guess it's pretty balanced then, as I've seen several who insist on having DDD in the collection or claim that BBS shouldn't be in it because it "doesn't fit" with the title of 2.5 and murks up the chronology because it's a prequel.

I agree with some say DDD os 'better' than BBS, and think BBs doesn't fit in 2.5, but without the prequel, we're blind. So it will be
-KH2 FM+

-BBS FM

-Re:Coded and DDD cutscenes

Still will only need a PS3 and a 3DS

Sorarocks93

Awards
This is aweosme. This also confirms my fear that we will not see DDD.... :(

But I hope they do a 0.5 collection. Which includes DDD and Volume 2.

Sorarocks93

Awards
There is no Volume 2. Sorry

Yeah I know. Just like there wasn't a I.5 ReMIX.

Edit: Am I the only one here being optimistic about this? Nomura said he wants to bring all the games on the consoles. How the heck would DDD being left out help at any way at all?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I know. Just like there wasn't a I.5 ReMIX.
What?

Edit: Am I the only one here being optimistic about this? Nomura said he wants to bring all the games on the consoles. How the heck would DDD being left out help at any way at all?
I'm sure he could make it happen. As a standalone or bundled with KH3.

Gonna upload some more pictures for you guys so you don't have to search through that long video.

PuricoXD

this is great news!!
I wonder though..
could this also mean...
BIRTH BY SLEEP VOLUME 2?!?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
this is great news!!
I wonder though..
could this also mean...
BIRTH BY SLEEP VOLUME 2?!?
Unfortunately no.
Nomura has said that there is a story there to be told, however it will not be told in the form of a game(or in any way for that matter).
Personally, I was hoping the cutscenes to be integrated into these HD collections but the lack of the Days scenes from that video appearing in the Days theatre shot that theory down.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I'm only mentioning Volume 2 because that will be an excuse to ship it with DDD. I do hope they atleast make it in a cutscene only format and release it with KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For anyone who did actually doubt this wouldn't be the Final Mix edition of II.
Land%20of%20Dragons.jpg

captain

Bronze Member
Really excited for KH2FM & BbSFM (I want that Monstro fight!).. I know it's unlikely, but it would be nice to have 3D a part of it as well (and playable). I know Re:coded will probably be cutscenes, and that's fine, but it'd be cool to play it as well.

Sorarocks93

Awards
For anyone who did actually doubt this wouldn't be the Final Mix edition of II.

So wait. Are they putting screens from the original FM, or is that a bigger resolution? Does that mean they have already started remastering the games?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So wait. Are they putting screens from the original FM, or is that a bigger resolution? Does that mean they have already started remastering the games?
I'm not quite understanding what you mean?
And it's possible they have started, but probably just the basics like what games are going in it :p

Sorarocks93

Awards
I'm not quite understanding what you mean?
And it's possible they have started, but probably just the basics like what games are going in it :p

Yeah it's kinda confusing. What I meant is, are those screens of KH2 and BBS that are in the credits, footage of the original game (did they copy paste it in the credits?) or are they reworked versions with higher quality and new models?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Updated OP with Birth by Sleep. All images are clickable to a larger version minus one because I stuffed up.

Yeah it's kinda confusing. What I meant is, are those screens of KH2 and BBS that are in the credits, footage of the original game (did they copy paste it in the credits?) or are they reworked versions with higher quality and new models?
Footage from the original game. They haven't been touched up yet. You can tell by the general blurryness of the images.

PuricoXD

it's hard to tell, since the scenes in these credits are cropped..
I do think they already started though :D

Terarded

better have dream drop distance with it, dont want to have to buy a crummy 3ds to play it.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Watching the stream now. The orchestra versions of the ost is quite awesome. I wonder if Yoko will do the KH3 ost with real instruments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back