• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

It's only natural that it would be the FM's~

Yep, since the FMs are like the "definite" versions of the games.

--

As for KH 3-related, I don't know why people would expect something like that in the first collection.

If this collection hinting at the next one however I think it cannot be completely ruled out that the second collection will have at least a small teaser for KH III after the credits.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Was hoping it was kh3 related but I guess this could wrk too
lol we won't hear anything about kh3 for a looooooooooooooooong time. I can't wait to replay DDD all over again! I bet that's next.

TepidShark

Awards
2 maybe a little more complicated because remember they had to change content for the North American release to get an E10, then they put all the cut content back for Final Mix. They might have to do 2 versions of 2FM if they were to bring an HD version out in North America.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
2 maybe a little more complicated because remember they had to change content for the North American release to get an E10, then they put all the cut content back for Final Mix. They might have to do 2 versions of 2FM if they were to bring an HD version out in North America.
They actually put a crap load of extra scenes into the FM as well. Ratings are a bit more lenient these days, so there's no reason we shouldn't be able to see KH2 the way it was originally.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If the jiggly boobies and getting shot in the eye was no censored, I'm hoping they'd keep it normal.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sora.png

Dwarves.png

Terra.png

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully that means 2.5 is right around the corner. Thanks again guys! <3

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Will be extremely disappointed if we don't get KH 3D on the PS3. It's too important not to include in a collection meant to brings all the players up to date with what is going on in the series.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Will be extremely disappointed if we don't get KH 3D on the PS3. It's too important not to include in a collection meant to brings all the players up to date with what is going on in the series.

KH 2 and BBS are just as important as DDD, since without those two many of the reveals and stuff in DDD aren't really understandable.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
KH 2 and BBS are just as important as DDD, since without those two many of the reveals and stuff in DDD aren't really understandable.

Where did I say they are not? :tongue: I am not remasters of BBS and KH 2, on the contrary. I just pointed out that they need to do something about KH3D. They have such a huge scheme -to bring all of the series remastered and updated under one console- it would be a shame to leave a game as important as 3D out. Especially considering Nomura says in every freaking interview that he is preparing us for "the final entry/battle" etc.

I am still hoping for a remastered final mix version of the game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Where did I say they are not? :tongue: I am not remasters of BBS and KH 2, on the contrary. I just pointed out that they need to do something about KH3D. They have such a huge scheme -to bring all of the series remastered and updated under one console- it would be a shame to leave a game as important as 3D out. Especially considering Nomura says in every freaking interview that he is preparing us for "the final entry/battle" etc.

I am still hoping for a remastered final mix version of the game.

You didn't, lol. I guess I am probably just soured by all the comments I read about people wanting to leave out BBS in favour of DDD which makes no sense since not only are KH 2, Coded and DDD littered with references to BBS, after KH 1 and 2 BBS is also the most important title story-wise and it's on an already dead console and therefore in more need to be remastered than DDD, which is on a current console.
The easiest way to include DDD would really be to include the cutscenes in HD just like Days. Re: Coded has way less important content than Days has, so including both Re: Coded and DDD would be actually highly logical, since they could forego all the remapping controls and other stuff they would need to do to readjust DDD for the PS3. BBS is certainly easier to adjust for PS3-play than DDD is.

is there a version i can buy that just has bbs, I don't want kh2

We're most likely getting KH 2 Final Mix, the one with the biggest bucket of additions in the series, not the original KH 2, so that's already something.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I guess I am probably just soured by all the comments I read about people wanting to leave out BBS in favour of DDD
Really? Because I've seen nothing but praise for BBS, so many calling it the highlight of the collection.

Light

faster than
Awards
I would be one to support BBS for the collection over DDD. I felt that there was a lot missing with Dream Drop Distance, but that things were tied up nicely with Birth By Sleep. Really, also, BBS is what defined and set the saga to the course it is on now.

What would even really be the point of releasing a DDD so close to when it was first released anyways... I'm all gain for BBS being done over on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back