• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey D. Rocky

.....thank you god! I know that a million people outside of japan have wanted to play KH2FM+ forever, including me! Finally we'll be able to face all 13 Organization members in one game! I LOVE YOU NOMURA!

THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
That doesn't mean they can't make it into a cutscene format like they did with Days.

Also you say that you yourself don't have a 3ds. You then realize how important it is to bring it on the PS3, either a remaster or in a cutscene format.

I know that. I made a thread like 2 weeks ago saying I would like to see DDD cutscenes in the next collection. Right now I'm talking about the game as a whole. And it's not IMPORTANT. Yes, it's important to the story, but if these games were important enough to be on the PS3 they wouldve originally been MADE for the PS3. Besides, DDD doesn't even get important storywise until towards the end. KH3 will obviously re-clarify what happened in that part of the game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I know that. I made a thread like 2 weeks ago saying I would like to see DDD cutscenes in the next collection. Right now I'm talking about the game as a whole. And it's not IMPORTANT. Yes, it's important to the story, but if these games were important enough to be on the PS3 they wouldve originally been MADE for the PS3. Besides, DDD doesn't even get important storywise until towards the end. KH3 will obviously re-clarify what happened in that part of the game.
That is extremely untrue. Nomura was requested by Nintendo to make a game for the Gameboy Advance, the DS and the 3DS and that's why there are games on those consoles. BBS was also initially supposed to be released on the PS2.

DDD is also just as important as CoM because they're bridge games with a crap load of content. KH3 will be confusing without DDD.

VoidGear

Awards

anyway it came out a short time ago and Square isn't going to put the cutscenes if it came out last year

Awards
That is extremely untrue. Nomura was requested by Nintendo to make a game for the Gameboy Advance, the DS and the 3DS and that's why there are games on those consoles. BBS was also initially supposed to be released on the PS2.

Yes, but like Nomura has said, those games weren't NEEDED to be played to play the main console games.

anyway it came out a short time ago and Square isn't going to put the cutscenes if it came out last year

well it doesnt matter to me anyway. There's youtube lol

(EDIT: Oh shit! Sorry for DP!)

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Greatest news ever! xD I can't wait to see what we get out of this. Maybe new additional scenes or have the kh2 final mix scenes translated and voice acted!? I wonder what the box cover will be like? I don't really care about coded but, BBS and KH2 together; is gonna be awesome! This means we can play the final mix version of BBS, right? Fighting off heartless in the relam of darkness as Aqua.

VoidGear

Awards
Greatest news ever! xD I can't wait to see what we get out of this. Maybe new additional scenes or have the kh2 final mix scenes translated and voice acted!? I wonder what the box cover will be like? I don't really care about coded but, BBS and KH2 together; is gonna be awesome! This means we can play the final mix version of BBS, right? Fighting off heartless in the relam of darkness as Aqua.

maybe, but we are not 100% sure on the game and no details were announced

Awards
This is probably wishful thinking, but I would love to see the capes added on to TAV's armor. Nomura said he couldnt do it on the PSP version because of the framerate issues, but since KH2FM could handle it with the Lingering Will, the PS3 can obviously handle it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yes, but like Nomura has said, those games weren't NEEDED to be played to play the main console games.
He has literally never said that; he said they weren't main titles except BBS which we should think of as "KH0".

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Now every PSP game I have either has, or will have, a version on the PS3. ;n;
And yay, we will all get to fight the Mysterious Figure again! xD

Yessir_23

Awards
Here's what happens if DDD isn't included in the next collection.
(Disclaimer: Steve has a PS3 and is new to the Kingdom Hearts series!)

Steve: Well, I've spent hours on 1.5 and 2.5 remixes and covered the plot. Now I'm ready to play Kingdom Hearts 3!
*buys KH3*
Steve: WHY THE HELL CAN'T I UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON I BOUGHT BOTH STINKING HD COLLECTIONS!

Seriously though, not having DDD in the collection is totally counter-productive. Like sephiroth0812 said, the collections are about
1. Remedy the issue about the story being spread over so many systems.
2. Bring the fanbase up to speed by using a home console to center the series on.

And by the way, the PSP game MGS Peace Walker was released in a PS3 HD collection just 17 months after it's PSP release. DDD has already been out for 8 months. Therefore it wouldn't be unrealistic to expect KH 2.5 HD Remix, including DDD, to be released outside of Japan in time for Christmas this year!

That's very generous, but my point is you can't use the excuse that DDD hasn't been out long enough.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Therefore it wouldn't be unrealistic to expect KH 2.5 HD Remix, including DDD, to be released outside of Japan in time for Christmas this year!
I think expecting 2.5 at Christmas this year is a little unrealistic.

Awards
Here's what happens if DDD isn't included in the next collection.
(Disclaimer: Steve has a PS3 and is new to the Kingdom Hearts series!)

Steve: Well, I've spent hours on 1.5 and 2.5 remixes and covered the plot. Now I'm ready to play Kingdom Hearts 3!
*buys KH3*
Steve: WHY THE HELL CAN'T I UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON I BOUGHT BOTH STINKING HD COLLECTIONS!

Seriously though, not having DDD in the collection is totally counter-productive. Like sephiroth0812 said, the collections are about
1. Remedy the issue about the story being spread over so many systems.
2. Bring the fanbase up to speed by using a home console to center the series on.

And by the way, the PSP game MGS Peace Walker was released in a PS3 HD collection just 17 months after it's PSP release. DDD has already been out for 8 months. Therefore it wouldn't be unrealistic to expect KH 2.5 HD Remix, including DDD, to be released outside of Japan in time for Christmas this year!

That's very generous, but my point is you can't use the excuse that DDD hasn't been out long enough.

Well like I said, DDD doesn't even become important storywise until towards the end and they will obviously re-clarify what happened at that point in KH3.

And are you serious? There's NO WAY it will be released outside of Japan by Xmas. I'm sure it wont even be released IN Japan by xmas...

Yessir_23

Awards
Read my last sentence, people!

"That's very generous, but my point is you can't use the excuse that DDD hasn't been out long enough."

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Read my last sentence, people!

"That's very generous, but my point is you can't use the excuse that DDD hasn't been out long enough."
Porting a PSP game to the PS3 and porting a 3DS game that made a lot of use of the 3DS controls to the PS3 is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back