• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've wanted KHII:FM for as long as I can remember lol, but BBS makes it that much better. Yay. <3 Wish I would have seen this coming, I could have spent a lot less money in the long run.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I've wanted KHII:FM for as long as I can remember lol, but BBS makes it that much better. Yay. <3 Wish I would have seen this coming, I could have spent a lot less money in the long run.

Remember, it'll probably be KH II: FM and BBS: FM. It makes the 2.5 collection that much more awesome.

I wonder if they're gonna remake Coded or just put cutscenes in it. There isn't that much to work with in terms of story as far as I remember it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I would be fine with coded being just cutscenes, like Days. And I don't know too much about BBS:FM other than the extra Aqua episode at the end, but still it's a bonus for sure.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Here's hoping those extra's you unlock in KHIIFM+ through RE:CoM (and vice versa) are still in there. :3

Ixbran

Ohhhh, coolies!

: D

I'm excited to see what kind of changes we may see in KHII with the upcoming KH II.5 HD ReMIX

Sorarocks93

Awards
I would be fine with coded being just cutscenes, like Days. And I don't know too much about BBS:FM other than the extra Aqua episode at the end, but still it's a bonus for sure.

And the most difficult KH boss fight ever. No Heart.

Falconxcrunner09

Birth by Sleep is my favorite game in the series, so I am glad its getting the HD face lift. 2 is going to be incredible in HD. And I can finally "try" and beat Terra in KH2.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Finally I can play Aqua: Dark realm escape in english and on the big screen. I hope she come back to record for it. Heck they could even add on some extra thing. Oh and the online player mode could actually be fun now?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Really? Because I've seen nothing but praise for BBS, so many calling it the highlight of the entire series.

Fixed it for you :) jk

I could easily see Square releasing DDD as a stand alone remastered in the vain of RE: Revelations in a couple years. Which means I'm going to push my KH 3 expactations back a year just in case.

I was thinking that, what if they summarized DDD by making it into cutscenes and let it be included on the KH3 disc? I mean, then they could wait longer for DDD itself to get older as a game while having more time to work on the cutscenes and also help informing people of all the events right up to KH3.

In terms of bigger new things you can also fight Eraqus' Lingering Sentiment in Mirage Arena as well as Monstro (yeah...the whole whale haha), No Heart as a new boss, and some other things like new command styles, etc. ^_^

Second hardest KH boss fight IMO... 2FM's Lingering Sentiment is still harder.

I agree lol Well, we are talking about Terra right? Because with Aqua and Ven no boss is difficult considering you can dodge roll or cartwheel your way out of pretty much anything, but Terra...not so much (stupid slide!!!!)

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Pete being a D-Link, the Neverland command board and the fourth Rumble Racing track were already in the western version though, those are no new features of the Final Mix.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Pete being a D-Link, the Neverland command board and the fourth Rumble Racing track were already in the western version though, those are no new features of the Final Mix.

lol you're right, sorry...I was comparing it to the Jap. version which was originally my main file...

limit

BIRTH BY SLEEEEEEPPPPPP

Man, a remaster would do that game so much good! The PSP version was good and all but I think it had more potential. This could be the first time we get flawless multiplayer, too! (Mirage Arena, anyone?)

Anyway, from the looks of KH1.5 the games aren't continuous, so it could work (besides the fact that BBS is like KH-1)

Key to Truth

Awards
I would be one to support BBS for the collection over DDD. I felt that there was a lot missing with Dream Drop Distance, but that things were tied up nicely with Birth By Sleep. Really, also, BBS is what defined and set the saga to the course it is on now.

What would even really be the point of releasing a DDD so close to when it was first released anyways... I'm all gain for BBS being done over on PS3.

Well, the point is that by the time 2.5 is released, DDD will have been on the market for around 2 years or more, which would probably put an end to the exclusivity time on the 3DS. Honestly, I would like DDD to be included in the collection.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

I saw Leta JP unlocked the credits when he finished watching Days so it looks like you can unlock it in the main menu under about two hours.
BFUeGx0CUAE7rnT.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I guess it's pretty balanced then, as I've seen several who insist on having DDD in the collection or claim that BBS shouldn't be in it because it "doesn't fit" with the title of 2.5 and murks up the chronology because it's a prequel.
Those people seem to primarily be from KHI, lol. Outside of the forums there seems to be a lot of positive reception for 2.5 due to BBS alone (like on neogaf). It wasn't played by a lot of people because of it being on the PSP and never making it to the PSN.

It will be very interesting to see how they're going to do Coded. They would have to create a lot from scratch, wouldn't they?
As with Days. Coded is also a short story.

Square-Enix, yet again, leakes something
The game is released in Japan.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Okay people need to stop trying to make a DDD HD version happen, it's not going to happen.

Do you realize how many people including myself won't be able to play this game just because it's on a handheld?

Stop being being so negative about the subject. The HD collections aren't for "collection" purposes. They weren't made because some people just like to have an unopened KH product on their shelves. It was made for people who couldn't play any of the KH games other than 1 and 2. So not making DDD - which is basically the prologue to KH3 - for the PS3 seems stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back