• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I was right Khinsider!! DDD is too recent to get a remaster.

Hopefully 1.5 and 2.5 get PS4 releases sometime next year

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
It will be very interesting to see how they're going to do Coded. They would have to create a lot from scratch, wouldn't they?

Sandslash

So, as I (and almost everyone here) expected, it's going to be Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix and Re:coded (probably this one being cutscenes-only).

About DDD, could it really be possible that they bundle it (cutscenes-only, I guess) with KH3? I mean, it's not going to be a "collection", so is it ok to put another "game" along with a totally new installment?

Also, people are talking about those two HD Collections being also released on PS4. Has this ever happened? But I guess it won't be necessary if KH3 actually gets released on PS3 (unlikely, though. Or isn't it?).

FireKnight251

It will be very interesting to see how they're going to do Coded. They would have to create a lot from scratch, wouldn't they?

Considering that that's the only game in the series I put my foot down and said "NO" to, they'd best get it right. I don't want to play it if it sucks still :( I'd rather watch it in cutscenes honestly, but even THAT would be a chore...

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Considering that that's the only game in the series I put my foot down and said "NO" to, they'd best get it right. I don't want to play it if it sucks still :( I'd rather watch it in cutscenes honestly, but even THAT would be a chore...

People who actually played the game thought it was fun. Even if the story wasn't all that big a deal. But yeah, I would expect Coded to be just cutscenes like Days.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Coded has two or three important things beside just the secret ending, not to mention that it further elaborates on the "hearts can be born everywhere"-fact confirmed in DDD with the Data-existences.

All that can be easily summed up in some cutscenes though. Way easier than to sum up the story of Days, so Coded being HD cutscenes would actually make more sense even than Days.

TepidShark

Awards
They actually put a crap load of extra scenes into the FM as well. Ratings are a bit more lenient these days, so there's no reason we shouldn't be able to see KH2 the way it was originally.

If the jiggly boobies and getting shot in the eye was no censored, I'm hoping they'd keep it normal.

If they were to put the North American versions of the content back for this HD version: the only part from 2's Final Mix content that I would look at and say they might have to change that is Sora hurling Marluxia's scythe at him.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Sounds like someone unlocked the Speedster trophy.

I saw Leta JP unlocked the credits when he finished watching Days so it looks like you can unlock it in the main menu under about two hours.

Sandslash

I saw Leta JP unlocked the credits when he finished watching Days so it looks like you can unlock it in the main menu under about two hours.

Didn't expect that.
So, is it the same credits for the three games?

Yessir_23

Awards
People, people, be optimistic!

It's possible that they didn't include DDD cutscenes in the credits because they plan to reveal DDD as part of the collection AFTER the initial 2.5 announcement.

This screenshot:
308z1cl.jpg

is what makes me think DDD will be in KH2.5. It's designed so that the rest of the coloured lines will be grouped together once 2.5 is being hyped.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Didn't expect that.
So, is it the same credits for the three games?

The credits are different for each game but there's a separate fourth credit in the main menu before you select KHFM, Re:CoM, and Days.

Sandslash

The credits are different for each game but there's a separate fourth credit in the main menu before you select KHFM, Re:CoM, and Days.

Oh, I get it. So once you "beat" one of the three games, you unlock the fourth one. Interesting.

BagelBreath

Awards
I'm hoping (Doubt it's going to happen) they make some good additions/changes to BBSFM.
More enemies in the Mirage Arena, NPCs in towns, fix that "dollhouse" feel the worlds have... I can't think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back