• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lol I know, but it sure makes me feel like the game gets easier :) Sometimes if I play lightly but die I might be inclined to think I didn't push the button hard enough to illicit a response from the PSP so next I'll press harder. Multiply that mindset times 10 and you got yourself button mashing to the max.
Agree, I've never beaten MF and I suspect that's because of the controller. No matter how quickly I tap square and no matter where I pull my stick he always get me eventually

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(reads all the comments on busting PSP controllers)

tumblr_m7smn8kdwT1r1v9j4.gif

Jeeeeesh, you guys are violent! You don't have to start mashing up your buttons violently when playing video games. I can almost guarantee you it doesn't make the game any easier.

We're not violent! We're just totally in the zoooooooneeeee​~

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Agree, I've never beaten MF and I suspect that's because of the controller. No matter how quickly I tap square and no matter where I pull my stick he always get me eventually

I doubt it, MF is still really difficult and I don't think how hard you press the button honestly affects the system. I just think, mentally, in my own mind, pressing the button really hard gives me a piece of mind and when I did finally beat him, if I was mashing buttons (which I probably was) that only further reinforced my thought process which told me that mashing buttons = beating MF and getting No Name.

YoshiAngemon

I just sorta gave up on trying to beat the MF, and settled for beating him in 3D. Also, we can only expect TWO of these games to be playable: KHII: Final Mix, and KH Birth By Sleep: Final Mix! coded might as well be just HD Cutscenes, because we can all buy that game in stores for the DS Systems. I'm not all that surprised about what it will contain.

keyboy95

I think it could happen. But here's my perdiction, I think...of course KHII will be playable as will Birth by Sleep and Coded will be only theater. But I always imagined playing Birth By Sleep in the PS3 as it was kick ass in the PSP.

CortrellTheGamer

well they're obviously making a "Kingdom Hearts 3" , but it'll definitley be on the PS4. And it wouldn't shock me if PlayStation had them do so to get all of us to purchase a PS4 knowing how long we've been anticipating the game. I mean especially since they're just now making a KH HD ReMIX..like this should've been here by 2009-2011.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
We're not violent! We're just totally in the zoooooooneeeee​~

Same here lol. My thumbstick kept moving by itself for some reason and I couldn't ever find a way to fix it. BBS on 2.5 would really remedy this with the PS3 controllers.

kupo1121

Awards
well they're obviously making a "Kingdom Hearts 3" , but it'll definitley be on the PS4. And it wouldn't shock me if PlayStation had them do so to get all of us to purchase a PS4 knowing how long we've been anticipating the game. I mean especially since they're just now making a KH HD ReMIX..like this should've been here by 2009-2011.

This might be in the wrong topic lol

Regardless if it is or not, I don't think Playstation can MAKE them do anything, SE knows exactly what they're doing and something tells me KH3 will get a simultaneous PS3 and PS4 release. Releasing it on PS4 doesn't force anyone to buy a PS4, it just makes KH3's sales go down because I'm pretty 95% of the KH fanbase doesn't believe in buying a whole system for one game, not to mention Sony always makes their original prices EXTREMELY high before having to be forced to decrease the price after realizing they have no grasp on pricing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Regardless if it is or not, I don't think Playstation can MAKE them do anything,
Wasn't CoM, Days, Re:Coded, and DDD made because Nintendo "made" them make the games for their consoles?

it just makes KH3's sales go down because I'm pretty 95% of the KH fanbase doesn't believe in buying a whole system for one game,
You underestimate all those who bought PSP's and 3DS'. Thank god they both had a nice collection of games.

WayToDusk

Regardless if it is or not, I don't think Playstation can MAKE them do anything, SE knows exactly what they're doing and something tells me KH3 will get a simultaneous PS3 and PS4 release. Releasing it on PS4 doesn't force anyone to buy a PS4, it just makes KH3's sales go down because I'm pretty 95% of the KH fanbase doesn't believe in buying a whole system for one game, not to mention Sony always makes their original prices EXTREMELY high before having to be forced to decrease the price after realizing they have no grasp on pricing.

I agree, though that will be the first time they've ever released any of the KH games for two consoles. Though it may actually increase sales for the game...

kupo1121

Awards
Wasn't CoM, Days, Re:Coded, and DDD made because Nintendo "made" them make the games for their consoles?

I thought SE made those games because Nintendo asked and wanted those games on their consoles, I didn't think SE had no choice in the matter and had to make those games for Nintendo and those systems...I could be wrong...

You underestimate all those who bought PSP's and 3DS'. Thank god they both had a nice collection of games.

Yeah, those games already had a ton of support lined up as well. If KH3 comes out soon and the PS4 is still in the early stages and doesn't have a robust lineup of definitively good titles, KH3 won't be able to sell that many consoles (it will definitely sell a few here and there, if anything, most from the KH-community) :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just watched the credits on an actual TV, not from a low quality live stream and it actually does look like they've done some HD-ing for BBS already.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I just watched the credits on an actual TV, not from a low quality live stream and it actually does look like they've done some HD-ing for BBS already.

Wouldn't surprise me since BBS would take a bit more to cross over to PS3 than KH2 FM does, it's reasonable to start early with it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wouldn't surprise me since BBS would take a bit more to cross over to PS3 than KH2 FM does, it's reasonable to start early with it.

I don't think it'd take longer. The PSP and PS2 have similar architecture, so it should take the same amount of time to upscale. I wouldn't be surprised that they started on BBS first ONLY because the Osaka team is most familiar with it's programming unlike KH2 and coded is going to be cutscenes obviously so they are probably going to work with that stuff later on.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so i have an important question; will ddd fit into 2.5 somewhere? it only hit stores last year, and it doesn't sound like a plausible idea with bbs, coded and 2, but they could add only the scenes (maybe even share the same cinematic with coded), and give the mirage arena freeflow and dream eaters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so i have an important question; will ddd fit into 2.5 somewhere? it only hit stores last year, and it doesn't sound like a plausible idea with bbs, coded and 2, but they could add only the scenes (maybe even share the same cinematic with coded), and give the mirage arena freeflow and dream eaters.

Not saying the credits are the supreme truth, but I'm sure if they intended to have KH3D in the collection they would have shown it to be as transparent as possible.

Also, Nintendo could have paid Square Enix for exclusivity...We wouldn't know that, obviously, and there have been plenty of 3DS games that have been getting HD ports so there is also that.

My personal opinion is that they wouldn't bundle it, especially considering the game was meant to be played on the 3DS and Nintendo was the one to approach SE to make the game. But think of it this way, that's six games on one system, one on another. That's definitely better than what it started at.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
Pardon me for asking this but how do we know for sure that 2.5 will even contain BBS FM and 3 hour movie of Coded? I know the credits show them but I'm just very skeptical. I know these 3 games are next inline story wise. I really hope we do get KH II FM,BBS FM and 3 hour movie of Coded. I never got to play BBS by the way.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Pardon me for asking this but how do we know for sure that 2.5 will even contain BBS FM and 3 hour movie of Coded? I know the credits show them but I'm just very skeptical. I know these 3 games are next inline story wise. I really hope we do get KH II FM,BBS FM and 3 hour movie of Coded. I never got to play BBS by the way.
Nomura said it would be unnatural for there not to be a second collection and the credits for 1.5 showed BBS, KH2 and Coded. Coded is assumed to be made into a "movie" for the same reason Days was made into one, there's just not enough time between these collections and KH3 to warrant a remake (which would be utterly necessary for Coded and Days to have been playable). And it's only natural for BBS and KH2 to be the FM editions, like KH1 is for 1.5.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I really want 2.5 to be true. It probably is and that only leaves us DDD and KH 3. Also I really hope KH 3 is on PS3. It would be stupid to have every game of KH on PS3 but KH 3. I'm not buy a PS4 till its at least $300. I'm fine with with my PS3 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back