• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2.5 BBS missing ventus file

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsunesAMV

Hey I'm new to this forum, but I need some help with the U.S. english ps3 Kingdom Hearts 2.5 BBS. So I completed all the stories on critical, but without paying attention I saved over my ventus save data and now that I want to play the secret episode I only need that 12th report :( I was wondering if anyone could upload a save file for ventus for me so I can get the file and complete the final episode ?

KitsunesAMV

it's not hard, but it takes time to finish :(

wouldn't it be easy for someone to just upload their save file for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DoctahFaz

Awards
I overwrote my Ventus file accidentally, too, but luckily I had collected all the reports with Ventus already so I was still able to do the Final Episode.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
While trying to platinum inFamous 2, there was this trophy that required me to perform these asinine stunts that I simply could not do. It was the only thing getting in the way of my platinum trophy. I tried to look for an online save file with the stunts completed, but I quickly learned that most devs lock down their games to prevent people from using other's save files.

Beardman

1. Since BBS uses specific system data, you would have to replace all of your saves for this to work I think. Because of the way all the saves work with the system data to unlock the Archives and the Bonus Episodes, they are all tied together.
2. Copying PS3 saves requires the use of certain programs to modify them to read correctly on your PS3, and I'm not sure we're allowed to talk about the use of hacking tools here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back