• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary GMV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Follow the progress from start to finish here!

I've been working on this little project for about 5 months. I wanted to have it done for the release of 3D and then last week for the official 10th anniversary. So much for deadlines! :cool:....Anyway story time!

I first heard this song after watching a trailer for 3D and knew it would fit perfectly with the world of Kingdom Hearts. After spending time finding someplace that I could host the video, having to fight with my video editing program and dealing with my new job I'm surprised I finished it honestly. Yes, I know the quality could be a little better and it may not be the most well put together one of these you might have seen. However, I hope everyone enjoys it. Or at least mildly entertained for around six minutes:tongue:.
The video itself is set to the lyrics of My Dearest. To better understand the flow of the video I recommend you have a look at these first. My Dearest Romanji/English lyrics.

So, Enjoy! And stick around to the end to see some random ideas!

[video=metacafe;9148673/kingdom_hearts_10th_anniversary_gmv_my_dearest/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9148673/kingdom_hearts_10th_anniversary_gmv_my_dearest/[/video]

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
You did a great job on the video! And I love My Dearest. You did do a good job of incorporating it with the scenes.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So much nostalgia. I really love how well the story fits together and seeing all the heroes jam-packed in this. And that song was an amazing choice.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Some interesting ideas! The pacing could be more tightly honed and some of the scenes transitions were odd to me (i.e. going from showing Xehanort's incarnations to trios walking around). That ending was neat. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back