• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.8 + 2.9 Re:Dux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hello, one and all, and welcome to Kingdom Hearts 1.8 + 2.9 Re:Dux!

With this new collection, we hope to bring all of the flashy bold flashy action back to the X-Box One as an exclusive title that builds up to Kingdom Hearts III.

Included in the package are:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.8 Transantepenultimate Prologous

Featuring three wonderful stories chronicling our heroes in their most perilous journeys yet.

Kingdom Hearts V-Cast Final Mix

Experience the wonderfully fascinating story of that one time Sora fell asleep on the gummi ship and had to fight Maleficent. Also there's a parrot for some reason and you fight Jafar at one point (we think?).

Kingdom Hearts Re:Re:Coded Re:Gummiship Re:Studio

Experience the fantastic adventure of that time Sora played a puzzle game on facebook for thirty minutes and shut it off because he saw something wayyyyy more interesting.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 HD-Days Magical Puzzle Clash

Experience the wonderful story of Kingdom Hearts Bejeweled Kingdom Hearts HD-Days Magical Puzzle Clash rendered in glorious HD cutscenes. Wait, we couldn't even remaster this puzzle game?! What do you mean we need two movies for the collection?

And...

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.9 -Seriously guys we're almost there just three more games we swear and then we'll stop-

Featuring three crucial titles that build up to Kingdom Hearts III we swear.

Kingdom Karts

Experience the mario clone racing part of Birth by Sleep in glorious HD graphics, with bonus characters to unlock, such as Ephemer and the dude that died in the second district of traverse town in the first game at the beginning. What does he look like again?

ASDFG.png

Oh yeah, I remember him now! Yeah, that guy. You'll be able to play as that guy. Eh? Eh? Pretty enticing, right?

Kingdom Hearts Re:Mobile Final Mix ReDux +

Experience the glorious HD graphics of Kingdom Hearts Mobile and play with your friends as you collect items. Wait, what do you mean we removed online functionality for this too?! What's the point?!

Kingdom Hearts: A Disney Pilot

An experience you actually want. Maybe this is all you bought the collection for?

Seriously, Square. Pull this off. I fucking dare you.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Dude I wish Square would do that lol.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Does Traverse Town Guy have his Agrabah alt? If not then no sell.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Does Traverse Town Guy have his Agrabah alt? If not then no sell.

It comes with the new $50 DLC, including real Hydra blood, kingdom hearts 3D demo, and a video clip of that one conversation scene from kingdom hearts concert -first breath- that literally no one remembers.

Caxinuld

Awards
I am such KH trash I would buy these games if they were real. The more like scenario is that I would just give up on the series if they became real products.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Kingdom Karts is the hero of this post. I swear to god.

Caxinuld

Awards
Someone mod any copy of Mario Kart & add KH characters to it so we can make Kingdom Karts a reality.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would actually buy a "Kingdom Karts" game solely because of the potential comedy value, although I'd certainly beg Nomura to not bend over backwards to try and make it yet again somehow canon and connected to the rest of the series and the overaching story.

Rumble Racing in BBS practically is a "poor man's Kingdom Karts" already (albeit with a shitty enemy driver AI and somewhat sloppy control scheme) so one could expand outwards from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back