• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.8 + 2.9 Re:Dux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I would actually buy a "Kingdom Karts" game solely because of the potential comedy value, although I'd certainly beg Nomura to not bend over backwards to try and make it yet again somehow canon and connected to the rest of the series and the overaching story.

Rumble Racing in BBS practically is a "poor man's Kingdom Karts" already (albeit with a shitty enemy driver AI and somewhat sloppy control scheme) so one could expand outwards from this.
Another reason why i'm hoping for a Wreck it ralph world.

Improved kart racing?Yes please.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I would actually buy a "Kingdom Karts" game solely because of the potential comedy value, although I'd certainly beg Nomura to not bend over backwards to try and make it yet again somehow canon and connected to the rest of the series and the overaching story.

I don't even want to think about how kart racing would somehow tie into the story xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I dunno. I would love to see how he'd explain why the villains are kart racing with our dear heroes.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'll give y'all a little plot spoiler:

Xehanort is after Lightning McQueen to make him his new vessel, so Sora and friends have to take their keyblade gliders out to the race track to outrace Lightning McQueen so he never wins first place and he never steps on the podium to get possessed by grandpanort. The climax of the game is when Jiminy Cricket is revealed as the true villain of the Xehanort saga and he forces Pinocchio to lie to everyone to make the ultimate noseblade, and then Mario skids into the battle last second to lead up to the next chapter of the Dark Seeker Saga:

MUSHROOM KINGDOM HEARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back