• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5: The Three Missing Heroes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Most Depressing Character So Far

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
(I am honestly not sure where I should go for the first chapter. This is essentially a pre-midquel to Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 1. I am honestly not sure how I am going to get Master Xehanort to kill his own grandson, Xen. All I know is that he took his grandson in as an apprentice prior to Ventus and that somehow Xia became a master).

Prologue

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” Sven, a blonde-haired teenage boy screamed as he kept banging his head back and forth on a brick wall. The rain came falling down and mixed with his tears of anguish. He wished he was dead after what a certain bald-headed demon put him through. Sven summoned his keyblade, which felt really heavy in his hands now. MASTER, I’LL SURPASS YOU!” Sven said as his silver-blue eyes glowered hungrily at the skull-inspired weapon of the heart.

“SOMEDAY….MASTER...I’LL...SURPASS...YOU!” Sven yelled as he used his keyblade to hoist himself up. He couldn’t care less that his whole demeanor was appalling. He couldn’t care less that his clothes had been reduced to mere rags. He couldn’t care less that his body was battered and bruised. All that was on his mind was ‘SOMEDAY, I’LL GET YOU, MASTER! ”
His battered face formed into a devilish smile. His jaw widened and a menacing, demented laugh roared out. It echoed through the dank alleyway that the youth had been abandoned at. The youth would get his teacher back for his experiments and nearly killing him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The echoes of agonizing screams echoed throughout the hallway. A blonde-haired man paced back and forth in the waiting room, occasionally stopping to look at the clock. “What’s taking her so long?” the man asked himself.
“Daddy? Is mommy okay?” a certain silver-haired girl asked. The man stopped pacing for just a brief moment to comfort his four-year-old daughter, Xia. “Yes darling, mommy is just doing fine….” the man said as he patted the little girl’s silver pigtailed head.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” The little girl, Xia cowered and held her ears closed. “If mommy is okay then why is she screaming?” the little girl demanded as tears threatened to drop from her eyes.

The man was at a loss for words. He didn’t want to scare his daughter by telling her that mommy was going through the deadly labor of delivering her brother. She was too young and too innocent to know about the cruelties of this life. The father hugged his daughter and a voice came from the intercom along with a sad nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man went over to his wife. Her dark skin and her long, white hair were drenched in sweat. The man saw the look of death on his wife’s face and solemnly walked out of the room, even though his little daughter’s cries pleaded to come back. Sven, the father of two children had lost something very important to him...his friend.

Several years had passed, Sven, although never a master had taught his two children; Xia and Xen the basics of the Keyblade. They were thrilled when they first summoned their own weapons. So excited that Sven remembered his late wife’s face. She was the one that had taught the master-wannabe how to use the keyblade. She was the one that never gave up on him while their fellow apprentice and master did. She was the reason for his very existence. The happiness of seeing their two children clash and play made him chuckle. He knew he could never teach them. He knew he wasn’t fit to be their teacher. Only one man was capable of training them. Sven looked at his two children.

A knot got caught in his throat as he looked at the two. The two beauties that had been given to him...one of them would be taken from him. Sven would protect one of them, Sven would protect Xia. After all, she was the spitting image of his late love.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I got a few chills reading this, Desire.

Gosh, way to begin the story. You definitely grab peoples full undivided attention with such an opening. I hope we get to see more flashback about Sven and perhaps his wife.

I wonder who will be teaching Xia and Xen properly in mastering the Keyblades?

I'd love to read more and you have a splendid imagination! C:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The IVs strapped to a young man's wrist while an oxygen mask covered his face. His eyes were closed, but a young girl sat in the steel-like chair watching the young man intently. She wouldn't want to leave his side. After all, he had saved her from her own father.

The memories pulsed through her just like the clear liquids in the young boy's wrists. "Sven...." the girl muttered to herself as she thought back to earlier events that happened just over two weeks ago.

"Master, why are you doing this?!" the boy had said as he looked back and forth between the dark-skinned goblin, his daughter and another young man with blonde hair that seemed to strike sharply to the side. The girl had a look sadness, while the other blonde had a murderous look in his dreamy, sky-blue eyes.

"Forgive me, Sven..." There was a loud crash as the girl watched the boy, Sven, the weakest one of the trio fall to the stony, reddish-brown earth below. His grayish eyes were widened and his mouth muttered an A. The girl screamed as a giant, ray of silver light shot out from the boy's eyes. She watched her father walk motionlessly towards the boy.

"Stop! Father, don't do this!" the girl stammered as she tried to stand by the injured boy's side. However, her body didn't move. Her legs felt like jelly. She could only stand there as she watched her father strike the boy, Sven through the heart with his dark-colored keyblade. "FATHER!"

Sven's eyes turned to her and blood drooled out from his mouth. "Akua..." the boy's hands reached out to her as he weakly muttered her name. She screamed as her father suck the last ounce of life out of her friend.

The dark-skinned goblin cast a disapproving look at the boy and stopped the painful process. He turned and left. Akua was finally able to catch the injured Keyblade Apprentice. His breathing was shallow and the wound from where her father struck him was huge and deep. The scent of blood was alarming, but she refused to leave his side.

"Hehehehe, no wonder he's useless!"

Akua cast her fellow apprentice, Uranus an ugly look. He was the other blonde in the group. The boy cast a dirty smirk at the girl as his aqua-blue eyes glistened with hatred. "Akua, if you know what's best for you...just ditch that dude. He's useless baggage. You're better off with me than him."

Akua wanted to shout back a snide remark towards the blonde-haired punk, but he had already left. The girl could only focus on her friend. She pressed his and her armor, which rested on both of their shoulders. There was a bright flash and both of them were devoured in suites of silver and lavender. Akua held out her keyblade and it transformed into a purple, metallic car. She placed Sven on the back of her levitating car and shot off into the empty, blue sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of metal clashed. A boy and a girl stood on opposite sides of the battlefield and both of them were covered in sweat. The sound of clapping echoed in the cathedral-like room. The two pupils bowed as Sven, their father entered the room. He stood between his two children as another man, much elderly and resembling a goblin stepped forth in the cathedral-like room.

“Father, who is that?” the boy asked as he tugged on his father’s coat. He was only tall enough to reach his father’s chest, while his sister was tall enough to reach their father’s shoulders. The boy had light blonde hair, dark ebony skin, grayish-amber eyes that resembled a cat’s eyes, and high cheek bones. He and sister both wore tunics that seemed to reach their knees and both of them had a pair of beige sandals.

“Sh, don’t interrupt, bozo,” his older sister said as she smacked the backside of her younger brother’s head. He groaned and cursed silently; afraid that his sister would repeat the transgression.

The man took a seat in the stone-like throne that sat at the very end of the cathedral-like gym. “Kids,” their father, Sven spoke. “I want you to meet your grandfather….” That was a long pause and both children noticed their father’s serious expression towards the goblin. “Master Xehanort.”
There was a brief moment of silence. The two kids had perturbed expressions on their faces. “Xen, I want you to meet your new master and grandfather, Master Xehanort.” Sven’s eyes locked with the goblin’s. “Get your stuff ready, Xen.” their father said as he turned his back and left the chapel-like room.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm gonna assume Akua is Sven's wife? Gosh, I can't help but to loathe Xehanort. Uranus reminds me of Vanitas a little.

I'm worried for Xen and Xia. I hope Master Xehanort won't resort to harming them physically right away. Consider he is their grandfather. Makes me curious, if this means Master Xehanort is Sven father?

Good to see some more of the past and present mixed in together. Definitely makes it an interesting read. I can't wait to see more soon, Desire.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 2

~A Father's Regret~

It was noon time, Xen waited at the train station with a luggage full of clothe, hygiene products, a towel, and of course his favorite item of all time; his baby blanket known as Mr. Moggles. It was a rather embarrassing that he still held onto this raggedy, blue blanket with a picture of a creature with a balloon attached to some antennae, miniature bat wings, two closed eyes that seemed to be nothing, but lines, and of course a big, round nose. He blushed once he looked at it. Why did this thing mean so much to him?

"That's right," Xen thought as he recalled a scene where he was only eight-years-old and at the school yard. A couple of large boys that resembled ogres came up to him as he sat alone under an old oak tree.

"Hey, look guys, the baby is clutching his blankie," one of the ogre boys said, while one of them proceeded to snatch the raggedy blanket from out of Xen's hands.

"Hey, no fair," Xen yelled. "Give it back!"

The ogre boy ran or rather stomped his way to the other of the three ogre boys. He snatched it and held it high above Xen's head. "C'mon, I said GIVE IT BACK!" Xen yelled as he jumped up and down trying to yank the blanket out of the boy's hands.

"Aw, does little Xenny wanna cry!" the boy said as he pushed the blonde on the dirt.

Xen's greyish-blue eyes began to swell up with tears and the three ogres could only laugh. "HEY, YOU PUNKS, LEAVE MY BRO ALONE!"

Xen turned to see his sister. She glowered at the boys with her amber-silver eyes as she clutched a wooden sword.

The boys laughed, "Ain't ya too old to play with toy swords, girly-girl?"

"Whatcha gonna do? Give us splinters."

Xia stared at the boys before smirking, "That's a very good idea, baka!"

The three ogres dashed at her, but she quickly jumped over their tomato-like heads and did a backflip. The wooden blade of her sword smacked into one of the ogre boy's back. He tumbled into his friend and now Xia was alone with one of the ogres. He glanced at his two friends, they were bickering with each other. The boy rampaged into her, but she quickly went beneath his legs.

She struck him with the edge of her wooden blade. He tumbled over and wailed. The three boys ran home to their mommies.

Xia approached her brother and handed him back Mr. Moggles.

"Thanks sis," he smiled gleefully as he rubbed his chubby cheeks against the soft fleece of his baby blanket.

Xia sat next to him and patted his head, which he replied with a loud, "HEY, DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A WITTLE KID!"

Xia snickered and brought her hands back to her side. "You really need to stop bringing that thing to school so much, Xen-kun."

Xen turned away from his sister as he stared into the sky; watching the white clouds go by. "I know, it's just that I can't let it go. It's the last thing I have to wemember mommy by."

Xia sighed and looked away.

"Hey boy, aren't ya getting on the train?!" an old man with bright spectacles and wearing a blue uniform barked as he stood at the caboose of the train.

"Uh, yes sir!" Xen said as he ran to the man and handed him his ticket. He boarded the train and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another fierce day of training in the Badlands. The wasteland that Master Xehanort and his three apprentices called home. Today was another vigorous day of training for his three apprentices.

"Hey Uranus, do you know where that dunce is?" Akua asked.

"How should I know? You're his girlfriend," Uranus chided.

Akua's face flashed with redness. "HE IS NOT!"

"Oh whatever, Ms. Cool-n-Collected. I wanna find that runt, so that I can take the Mark of Mastery." Uranus said as he rolled his eyes.

Akua looked around and suddenly saw a figure run pass two of the plateaus. "THERE HE IS!" she yelled as she summoned her keyblade and ran after the figure.

"I'm gonna catch him first," Uranus said as he ran past her and pinned the figure to the ground. Dust flew everywhere and aqua-blue eyes met with amber eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! GET OFF OF ME! YOU, INSOLENT FOOL!"

"Ugh, sorry about that master." Uranus apologized as he felt his heart race at a hundred miles an hour. Sweat seemed to sprinkle down his face as his teeth chattered with anxiety.

Akua ran up next to Uranus, "Father?" she said as she bowed to the middle-aged, dark-skinned man that was the legendary Master Xehanort. "Why are you out here?"

The man, Xehanort swiped a piece of his silver locks out of the way and glanced at his daughter. "I am just here to study your progress. Have you found him yet?"

"No father, we're still looking for Sven-kun."

"Carry on," Xehanort said as he walked away from the two apprentices. He disappeared into an oncoming sandstorm.

Akua soon heard footsteps running behind her. She turned around to see if it was Uranus, but the idiot was still trapped in his stupid trance. Perhaps, it was...Sven. Akua ran after the footsteps and quietly pounced on her unexpected prey. "I gotcha!" she roared.

The sound of clapping resounded throughout the desolate canyon. Akua turned to see as Uranus and her father, Master Xehanort approached her. "Very good, Akua-chan. You've got Sven-kun. Now, you can partake in the Mark of Mastery."

"What, but Master she's a girl!" Uranus yelled. "Surely, you would let a stud like me...."

"Shut up, Uranus!" the middle-aged man said as he approached his daughter and helped her off of the useless runt known as Sven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fatber, it hurts!" Akua screamed as she wobbled onto her last good leg.

She was all banged up and bruised pretty badly. "Daughter dearest, don't you want to become the ultimate weapon?"

"Huh? But, father, I thought this had to do with the Mark of Mastery Exam."

"Child, this is the exam. If you can sustain the pain and my attacks then you'll be a master."

Their blades collided with each other. Another strike from Master Xehanort's keyblade came swooping down to Akua's shoulder. Akua blocked it and turned her body around bending beneath the blade. She struck her father in the ankle with her heart-studded, pink keyblade. There was a loud uck when her father attempted to strike her back.

Akua found herself paralyzed and somehow lying on her back. Her father brought up the tip of his blade to impale her through the chest. She closed her eyes as she heard a loud gurgle. She opened her eyes to see Sven on her. He had something sticking out of his chest.

"Master...Xehanort...I'll be your tool...Don't hurt...Akua...anymore!" Sven said as he fell on top of a shocked Akua.

"Very well," Master Xehanort said as he pulled his keyblade out of the boy's abdomen and pushed him off of his daughter. "Akua, take him to the infirmary!"

"Father, what were you trying to do? Why did Sven intervene like that!?"

"Silence Akua,!"

Akua froze as she held an unconscious Sven by the armpits. "TAKE HIM TO THE INFIRMARY!" her father repeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The fluffy moment of brotherly and sister love was a great touch. <3 Extremely adorable that Xen has a moogle blanket, and a big sister to look after him. I hope Xen can endure Master Xehanort training as a Keyblade apprentice. :c

I don't understand why Akua and Uranus would be set up against Sven like that. I feel bad for him, but I'm happy to see Akua be surprised by Sven selfless act to protect her from being impaled by the Keyblade. :D <3 Gosh, I love reading this story! So please, keep writing because, it's fantastic!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 3

~The Three Heroes~

~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold, starry night. Sven sat on the edge of the castle's roof. He was dressed in his green overalls and white, long sleeved shirt; Sven had just gotten back from working the whole hot day in the fields. "I knew I would find you out here," a gentle voice said.

Sven turned around and nearly lost his balance on the shingled roof. He managed to get his balance and returned to his former seat. "Gee, there's no need to scare me like that, Akua-san!" Sven said giving the dark-skinned girl a raspberry.

Akua rolled her eyes and sat next to him or whether sat on her knees next to him. Sven sprawled back on the roof with his arms serving as a pillow. "Have you ever wandered what those stars are?" Sven asked with his gray eyes flickering towards the girl.

Akua s******ed, "Y'know very well what those stars are, Sven-kun. I don't want to repeat myself for the billionth time, idiot."

Sven chuckled, "Gee, I just want to hear it from you again, fool. After all, you were the one that got me here, remember?"

Akua rolled her eyes and shuffled Sven's already dingy, blonde locks. "Hey, cut that out!" Sven barked as he swiped a hand towards the olive-skinned keyblade apprentice. "When will ya stop treating me like a kid? I'm fifteen, the same age as you, remember?"

Akua stifled a smirk, "Last time I checked, girls mature faster than boys."

"That's sexist," Sven growled, but he then began giggling.

There was a sudden shooting star. Both Sven and Akua sighed once they saw it. "So, when is he coming..." Sven asked. He then paused and finished his question, "Back to slay me and take you back?"

Akua just stared at the night sky. Tears trickled down her eyes. "Father, why...why are you doing this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a loud crash. A young blonde-haired child fell backwards as he lost grasp of his wooden toy sword. "Ugh!" he gasped once his jaw and upper body collided with the marble floor.

"Get up, Useless Viento," a gruff voice demanded.

"But-" the child wanted to argue back, but a large, muscular hand pulled him back to his feet along and shoved the wooden toy sword back into the boy's hands.

"Viento, your brother, Ventus has already gone for training. Why you're here is testament to your worthlessness to a keyblade warrior. When I was your age I could already summon a keyblade and stab a grown man with it in a matter of two seconds."

"I'm sorry father, I'm trying hard....really I am. Just give me one more-" Viento tried speaking, but he was cut off by his father's loud voice.

"That's enough training for today, Viento. We'll pick up first thing at 3 am in the morning. Now, GET BACK TO CLEANING UP THIS DOJO!"

The steel door slammed shut with a BANG. Viento sighed as he went to the closet to fetch the mop and bucket. "Stupid dad, why does he think Ven's so great?! I could be just as great, if father hadn't sent that baka off with that goblin."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"You really should stop putting so much strain on the boy, Uranus-dear," a gentle voice belonging to a petite, blonde-haired woman said as she came out from the kitchen with a tray full of hot chilly.

"Marina, you know what happens if I go soft on the boy. He'll end up a disaster just like my friend, Sven. Do you really want me to lower our son to the standard of that fool?!"

"I know how you feel about Sven, dear. But, maybe it's time you let Viento go out and see the world. He's only twelve-years-old and I think Sven-kun might-"

"ARE YOU FRIGGIN' CRAZY?! ARE YOU SUGGESTING I SEND OUR SON OFF WITH THAT LOSER?!" Uranus banged his goblet onto the wooden table, which formed cracks in it.

Marina locked eyes with her husband. She placed the tray down and turned away from him. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Uranus yelled.

"Where do you think I am going?! I am sending my boy to be trained by that 'loser' you so despised."

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Uranus bellowed as he ran up to his wife and attempted to slap her.

She grabbed his fist and twisted it. Uranus saw a ferocious glare in his wife's face. He backed away and cussed. "Fine, but you don't even mention my name to that loser!"

"Okay darling," Marina cooed as she waved goodbye to her husband as he stepped out of their cabin to go to the local tavern.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sven called his daughter, Xia in for an important announcement. She came brawling into the office and nearly toppled over. "Yes fa-I mean Sven-sama!" she said with just one breath.

"Xia, I've decided on something. I've trained you for far too long. So, I've decided...."

Xia's eyes nearly sparkled with excitement, "The Mark of Mastery Exam, father!"

Sven chuckled and then returned his serious expression. "No, Xia, you know I am not qualified to give such a test. I have decided to take you and two other people on as apprentices since Xen left yesterday."

"WHAT? BUT-" Xia was about to blurt out when she heard fumbling in the hallways. She turned around and saw the doors burst open. A tall, slender boy with cornrolls and dark ebony skin came sprawling into the room. He fell on his chest and muttered a soft, "Ow!"

Sven stood and helped the boy to his feet. "Xia, I want you to meet your fellow apprentice, Suello."

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sven and Akua don't have it easy at all. Obvious they got together, but what hardships did they have to endure with Master Xehanort around?

I can't believe Uranus got married! I applaud his wife for not letting him hit her, and have so much backbone. I feel bad for Viento though. I hope he doesn't turn against his brother Ven anytime soon.

This keeps getting more and more exciting! I'd like to see chemistry between these three apprentices under Sven wing. :D

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 4

~Indecisive & Disaster~

It had been a long day of training. Viento was tired and he felt like he would collapse at any moment. He looked over to his brother and then to his father. Uranus had a really skeptical and angry expression plastered on his ivory, stone-like face. Viento gulped as his father raised his hand and shouted, "FIGHT!"

Viento turned to his brother, but Ventus had already disappeared. He looked around and suddenly was knocked out of the ring. "Need a hand?" Ventus asked as he approached his younger brother.

Viento glared at the older blonde, swiped the tip of his keyblade towards his brother, and shouted, "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, TRAITOR!"

Ventus dodged his brother's attack and had an expression of sadness. Viento just kept glaring at the blonde. He wanted his older brother and his father to see that he wasn't the weaker half and that he had a right to bear the title of keyblade apprentice. Viento felt something heavy force him up to the air. He looked up and saw his father's muscular hand holding him by the tip of his hair.

"FATHER, LET VIENTO GO! HE DIDN'T MEAN TO-" Ventus cried as he tried to grab a hold of his father's fist, which was too massive for his scrawny hands to unlock.

Uranus looked down at Ventus. He had a look of sadness towards the older boy, but a look of absolute hatred in his eyes for Viento. "Ven, this little brat nearly hurt you I cannot forgive that, even if he is your brother and my...." It took Uranus a while to spit out the word that he so desperately wanted to avoid, but he managed to spill it, "SON!"

Uranus continued to hold Viento up by his hair and they disappeared into another room. Ventus didn't follow, because of the violent, anguish screams that came from the other room. He knew what their father was doing to Viento. Ventus pitied his brother and often tried to beg his father to stop the abuse, but Uranus never relented, even though Ven was his favorite son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viento sat in his room. His mother was putting on medicine on his cheeks. "Mommy, why does daddy hate?"

Marina cradled her son's head in her lap, "Your father loves you, Viento. He's just upset since your brother left."

Viento sighed, "I know he misses Ven, but why does he put so much pressure on me? I'm not Ven!"

"He just wants what is best for you, Viento. He loves you, dear."

Viento replaced his head from his mother's lap. "He has a funny way of showing it. Why can't he just treat me the same as Ventus, instead of like a second class citizen?!"

Marina was taken aback by her son's remark and slapped him across the face. "Your father loves you and Ventus just the same. And, how dare you think otherwise?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~flashback~

Akua sat in the hospital room with Sven. She watched as the surgeons preformed the operation on him. Sven's hands twitched uncomfortably. The surgeons pulled back the blanket and Akua saw the deep wounds on the boy's chest. Nobody knew what to make of it as they saw a black substance flow from the deep wound where his heart was float out. It grabbed one of the doctors and attempted to swallow him.

The surgeons screamed and Akua summoned her keyblade and struck the black smoky substance. It screeched in pain and reseeded back into the blonde's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akua stood on the plateau with her father.

"Father, why should Sven be killed?"

"He poses a danger to you, Uranus and me. If he continues to live than he would surely destroy this world."

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 5

~Human Heartless~

Flashback

It had just been a few days since Sven woke from his coma. He still couldn't move his nor speak; the only thing he was capable of doing was blinking, moving his eyes from side to side, and staring. Akua hated seeing her friend in this position, after all. He had nearly killed the surgeons in the room while they were operating on him. "Are you okay?" Akua asked in the most gentle, brave voice she could muster.

Sven blinked twice for yes. It was a way for them to communicate. He could only communicate with her through blinks of yes and no. One blink meant 'No' and Two blinks meant 'Yes'. It was hard seeing him in this fragile state, especially after Master Xehanort was still on the search for the two. Akua knew that Sven was dangerous, but he was still not enough for her father. After all, her father was one of the top three legendary masters in the entirety of the worlds.

Akua didn't know how to handle this. She brought out her keyblade and approached Sven's bedside. Akua held the blade over her head in her arms as she looked sadly down at her friend. "I'm sorry!" she mustered as she tried to swing the blade at her friend's chest.

Sven's eyes widened and the same large, pulsating black ooze erupted from his chest. He looked as if he was about scream, but his mouth didn't open and his lips didn't move. However, the panic in his gray pupils were enough to send chills down his and Akua's spines. "PLEASE, DON'T HURT HER! PLEASE, STOP!" Sven thought as he tried to gain as much control over these things as possible. It didn't help.

"AKUA!" Sven panicked, he could only watch as the tendrils kept beating and slicing his friend apart. Blood was everywhere and Sven just wanted it to leave her alone. What were these things? And, what was he?

Just then, the door slammed open. Sven saw a flash of black, which was hard to pick out of all the black tendrils that needlessly picked apart at his friend's body. The tendrils split apart and splashed onto the floor like ink. Sven felt the pain. He felt his eyes roll to the back of his head as he was on the verge of death.

He heard footsteps and recognized a face... The face brought a blade close to his neck, but a lone scream stopped everything before he faded into sleep. "FATHER NO!"

End of Flashback

Viento had just got off the train. He held his bags and looked to the place he was going to be staying for a while; a massive, stone castle. Viento's jaw dropped once he saw the castle, but he proceeded into the castle. The doors were kind of heavy, but he managed to get them open. He walked through the long corridors of the castle. There were numerous pillars, statues, staircases, bay windows, hardwood floors, fine carpets, and tapestries that hung all over the luxurious castle. "Hello, anybody here?" Viento called.

He got no answer back, but he did hear shouting coming from somewhere in the castle. Viento followed the shouting and opened the door. Three figures looked at him; a girl, a man and a boy. The girl looked awkwardly at Viento as she slowly removed her foot from stomping on the boy's back. The boy looked at Viento with a thankful expression and the man spoke up, "Welcome to our castle, Viento. I am proud to welcome you to our fabulous abode. My name is Master Sven," The man turned and pointed to the girl and the boy, "and this is my daughter, Xia and our servant, Suello. I am sure your here about training."

"Training? Father, you can't be serious!" Xia spat as she pointed an accusing finger towards Viento and Suello. "Don't tell me I am going to have to train alongside these imbeciles and what the heck are you thinking calling yourself a master?!"

Sven got agitated with his daughter and ushered the three students out of his office. He said to the three, "I am doing this only so I can prepare for training under one of the three great Masters."

The door slammed in the three's faces. Sven and Suello walked away while Xia stared in complete shock at the door. She banged on the door and yelled, "FATHER, LET ME IN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sven went to his desk; quietly ignoring his daughter's bangings. He sat at his desk and pulled out a drawer. A crinkled letter was pulled out from an eggshell-white envelope. Sven read the letter, "Dear Sven-sama, I am sorry to inform you about the lost of your son, Apprentice Xen. He was a great student and I had an excellent time training him. I don't know how it happened, but the boy died under my care. I hope there are no ill feelings between us. Sincerely, Master Xehanort."

Sven crinkled the letter and turned to the trash bin. Tears flickered down his eyes as he cursed silently, "Someday Xehanort, you'll pay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RADIANT GARDENS

A small blue-haired child sat at the steps of the porch of his house. He looked up at the star-filled sky with his older brother, Isa. "Hey Isa-chan, do you think there are other worlds out there?"

The older bluenette looked at his brother with a twinkle in his green eyes. "Of course there are, Iz. Maybe, one day, you, me and Lea can go see those worlds." Isa patted the boy's hair.

The three-year-old gave him a puppy face. "Why does that bwat have to come along?"

Isa chuckled, "I know how you feel about Lea, Iz, but he's a good person. Besides, whenever I go to the castle he always bails me out."

"Liaw," Iz said as he continued to look onward toward the dark, star-filled sky. "He's always baiwing on you. That's why I hate him!"

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 6

~The Devil's Curse~

Flashback

"Long ago, there was an epic battle between the forces of good and evil. People became greedy for the power that lurked in the entity known as Kingdom Hearts. Many people risked their lives to obtain this power, but none succeeded. The entity saw the cruelty in man's hearts and so dispersed them into darkness. These beings became what we know as Heartless."

"Kingdom Hearts took pity on man's children as they were the only glimmer of light. So, the entity separated the worlds from each other, in hopes of keeping the darkness at bay. The darkness still resides in us, children, especially, you, Sven."

The elderly woman glanced at the small, seven-year-old boy. She pointed at his heart after she said, "especially, you, Sven."

Sven wanted to ask the lady what she meant, but the woman was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sven woke from his dreams. He glanced around the room and saw Akua shuddering like a small child behind her father, Master Xehanort. The man had a look of hatred in his golden-amber eyes. He was ready to kill the boy here and now, but Akua kept uttering the words with a frantic phase, "DON'T FATHER, DON'T DO IT! STOP, DON'T HURT HIM!"

The middle-aged man glanced down at his daughter and then back to the semi-conscious Sven. "I should have killed him a long time ago!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sven's eyes widened and he then found himself in a dark world. He was able to have movement over all of his body. "Hello?" Sven called as he made his hands into the shape of a microphone. "Master Xehanort, Akua, Uranus, anybody there?"

"Why it's good to see you again, Sven? Oh my, you sure have grown a lot since the last time I saw you!" the old lady exclaimed as she rushed towards and then faded through Sven's body.

Sven's eyes widened. He was no longer in the dark world, but somewhere even more horrific. Sven recognized this place, it was the Badlands. The place where that devil Master Xehanort trained his apprentices, but at the same time it wasn't. Sven saw three figures in armor stare at each other.

"We have to stop it!" the taller figure in gray armor said.

"I know, but how? You heard what our master said. Nothing can destroy it." another figure, slightly plump in orange armor replied.

"Then one of us will have to sacrifice ourselves to destroy it, Kingdom Hearts," the last figure, a small, petit figure in white armor finished.

The other two figures stood in a shocked position, even though their faces weren't visible. "You can't be serious ???, I don't want to lose you after losing our dear master."

The figure in white let out a loud sigh and approached the plateau where the opening of the clouds was. "I have to, after all. This thing could destroy our world. I won't allow that to happen!"

The white figure approached the plateau while the two other armored figures reached out their hands to stop him. "NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The gray and the orange armored figures looked at each other. They looked at the battleground below as several swords, which Sven recognized as keyblades scattered the Badlands. It almost looked like a grave yard. The two figures looked at one another and took off their helmets. Sven couldn't see either of their faces, but he saw the scattered remains of the white armor of the petit lad and his keyblade; a white skeletal-blade, which greatly resembled his own. The two figures spoke.

"We should leave now! He did his job."

"How can you say that? He's dead now, because of that thing."

Without a moment's hesitation, the figure in gray grabbed the white armored lad's keyblade and pointed it up towards an eerie heart-shaped blue moon.

"YOU IDIOT, DON'T DO IT!"

The figure in gray didn't listen to the figure in orange's pleas and shot a ray of light up towards the sky. There was a loud explosion as Sven and the other two figures watched as they along with the world were engulfed in a massive array of light.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU DOOMED US ALL!"

The words kept ringing through Sven's eyes as he no longer found himself in the Badlands or in his sixteen-year-old body. A ball bounced towards him and nearly knocked him over. A strange girl with orange pigtails ran up to him, "Hey Sven, can I have my ball back?"

The girl seemed familiar, but Sven couldn't place her. A woman with long, red-orange hair ran up to the girl and yanked the ball out of Sven's hands. She ran to her daughter and hustled the girl away, "Sweetie, I told you repeatedly NOT TO TALK TO THAT....THAT....HEARTLESS!"

"Heartless?" Sven asked as he stared dumb-founded at the woman's cold reaction to him. He had just been a bystander and now he was being accused of being a Heartless? "What was going on?" Sven thought as he ran away from the road where he met the orange-haired girl.

He went into a strange hut and saw two people that seemed to resemble him greatly and a strange man with copper skin and silver hair stare at him. The two people that looked like Sven glared at the boy and Sven ran up the stairs. He was now in a run-down old bedroom with what look like terribly drawn pictures of some type of star-shaped fruit and a strange sword. Sven touched the picture and a word flooded into his mind, "Keyblade?"

"Very good," a voice said.

Sven turned around and saw the same old hag from before. She approached him. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE DOWNSTAIRS?! WHERE IS THIS PLACE? AND, WHAT IS A HEARTLESS?!"

The woman snickered at the boy's questions, "Boy, don't you even remember your own home? The world that you destroyed!"

Sven shuddered, "NO, THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I AM JUST-"

"A Heartless," the woman added.

"Shut up," Sven yelled as he threw the closest thing that he could grab at the lady, which was a vase. The vase went straight through the old lady and she proceeded to mock him. "Boy, don't you remember the story I told you about? How the worlds were destroyed by darkness."

"SHUT UP!" Sven yelled as he continued to throw numerous things at the lady. "I DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY!"

"You're one of the creatures, they speak in legends. A beast that is born occasionally in one part of the world. Like the Seven Princesses of Light, who are born of pure light. You who were among thirteen pieces of darkness from the shattered remains of Kingdom Hearts must die!"

The lady once again fazed through the boy. He screamed as he was back to his teenage self. The village that Sven was in now was now in ruins. He watched as the same two Sven-look-alikes ran passed him. Sven didn't know what came out of his throat, but he called out to the figures, "MOM, DAD! DON'T GO!"

Sven watched as the two were then struck down by two stray, black tentacles. He looked back and saw the seven0year-old version of himself run passed him. The boy's eyes were bright amber, black smoke drooled out of his demonic-looking smile, and several, oozy, black tentacles went spiraling into all directions.

Sven saw the same orange-haired girl approach the boy. "NO, STAY AWAY FROM THAT BOY!" her mother yelled as she grabbed her daughter and ran.

"MOMMY, DON'T RUN FROM SVEN-KUN! HE'S A GOOD KID! HE MEANS NO HARM!" the little girl said.

"Aka, don't let that Heartless deceive you! He's a monster and I won't let you-"

The orange-haired girl, Aka screamed as one of the tentacles jabbed through her mother's forehead. Her mother's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell over. Aka was still in her mommy's arms and she tried shaking the woman awake, "MOMMY, C'MON! WAKE UP! MOMMY, DON'T DIE! SVEN'S NO MONSTER!"

She watched as the same man with copper skin approached the boy. "MISTER, DON'T HURT SVEN! HE'S A GOOD PERSON!" Aka cried.

The man didn't answer and pushed the girl aside as he was greeted by another man. This man looked like he was from the Orient. He had on a traditional kimono of some sorts and a long, skeleton-like key with the teeth resembling an E. "Let's finish this monster off! He's too dangerous to live!"

The copper-skinned man nodded and the two rushed past Aka and Sven as they rushed at Sven's seven-year-old self.

"NO, DON'T HURT SVEN! HE HURT NOBODY!" Aka cried to herself as she was now cuddling into a ball next to her mother's corpse. "SVEN, A GOOD BOY! HE NEVER HURT ANYBODY!" Aka repeated to herself as she rocked back and forth with tears coming out of her emerald-colored irises.

~~~~~~

The battle was extensive, but both men came out victorious. The seven-year-old was now unconscious. The oriental man looked down at the boy with the E-shaped teeth towering over the boy's chest. His friend sat near the boy's head and placed a hand out, ushering the man to stop. "Don't do it! This boy meant no harm." the man said as he cradled the seven-year-old head's in his lap.

The Oriental man stammered, "XEHANORT, WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THAT THING? DO YOU SEE WHAT HE OR RATHER IT DID TO THIS VILLAGE?!" the man pointed to the wreckage of numerous buildings and dead bodies. "HE SHOULDN'T EXIST!"

The man, Xehanort looked at his friend with suspicion. "Eraqus, we all have our darkness and our light. Our master's teachings told us that both are equal. To have total light would set the worlds off balance as in the legends and the same is true of total darkness. And, besides, do you see that little girl over there?" Xehanort pointed to Aka.

Eraqus had a rather disgruntled look on his face. "Fine, you take of the boy and I will find the girl a proper home," Eraqus said in defeat as he turned and picked up the traumatized girl in his hands and left.

Xehanort looked at the boy and a creepy smile etched itself on his face. "Incredible, your power should be mine!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, do you see what you are?" the old woman said.

"I just want to go home now, even if means my master killing me," Sven said with sadness clustered in his eyes.

"Very well," the old woman said as she once again fazed through Sven.

~~~~~~~

"Sven, please wake up! Daddy, please stop!" Akua cried as she managed to get her father to lower his blade.

Sven's eyes jutted open. The black tendrils ascended back into his chest. Master Xehanort looked at the boy and approached the boy, "I am glad to see that you're doing well, Sven. Please, I meant no harm." The middle-aged man left, but before saying, "Be sure to take care of my daughter. She really needs you!"

Sven was at a lost of words as he felt Akua's chest bump into his back. He nearly coughed, but he was happy that everything was alright now.

End of Flashback

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sven has darkness inside of himself. Does this mean, he truly isn't human? Then how did he and Akua bring forth Xen and Xia? Gosh, I feel so bad for Sven; having to lose his boy like that under the care of Master Xehanort. This story has been spung around like a spiders web that it astonishes me at every turn. Absolutely marvelous. I dislike Uranus the more I see him. I feel bad for Ventus and Viento. Both pitted against each other. Desire, keep going! I want to read more! <3 Oh yeah! It was great getting a cameo of Lea and Isa too!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 7

~A Heartless' Cry~

Flashback

Sven stood in the nursery. His wife, Akua stood by his side as they gazed at their little buddle of joy sleeping in her crib. She suckled on her tiny fingers and both parents cooed at the loving four-year-daughter, Xia. She was the first blessing to the couple's dark past. Hopefully, everything would change now as they were expecting their second miracle.

Maybe, the darkness would finally leave them. Maybe, they finally had a chance to live out their dreams in a joyous world. After all, Sven hadn't dreamt of the old hag in quite a while. She had seemingly disappeared from his thoughts. And, Master Xehanort had left the two alone. Wasn't Kingdom Hearts going to bless them, instead of curse them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akua went into pain. Maidservants and manservants gathered around her with buckets of water, cloth, towels, and all sorts of ointment. "Lord Sven, we need to get her to the hospital. She's about to miscarry!" one of the manservants barked.

"Very well," Sven said as he called the local hospital. The ambulance arrived and Sven gathered up his sleeping daughter into his arms. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she looked at her dad's panicked expression, "Daddy, what's wrong?" the little girl demanded. Sven couldn't answer and rushed the two of them and the staff to the nearest hospital as they rode next to the paramedics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darkness begets darkness and light begets light," the old woman said.

Sven spun around quickly as he saw the old menace that had caused him so much turmoil in his youth. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" the middle-aged man demanded as he prepared to throw the closest thing to him, which happened to be a picture frame at the woman. He knew it wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.

The old woman smiled and went to Sven's son's bedside. She wiped the loose strands of blonde hair away from the sleeping boy's face and kissed him on the cheek. Sven threw the picture frame at the woman, but it quickly landed and crashed into the wall. "LEAVE XEN OUT OF THIS!"

The old woman chuckled and she now teleported behind Sven's back. "Don't you remember me, Sven? Don't you remember what you did to my village and my mother?"

Sven's eyes widened, "AKA!"

The old woman nodded, "Yes, I am glad you remembered me."

"How," Sven stuttered.

The old woman, Aka snickered, "Simple, after my mother died. That man that wanted to destroy you took me away to another world. This world, I believe it is called Radiant Gardens. I gave birth to a child, but unfortunately died there. A couple know as the Amagi's took my infant son into their care. But, as I was dying I never forgot the pain you caused me."

Aka appeared behind Sven's back and tackled the man onto his son's bed. "After all, I'll destroy your life like you destroyed mine!" The old woman cackled as she faded away.

Xen opened his eyes and pulled back frantically as his dad was on top of him. "FATHER?!" the boy sputtered.

"It's not what it looks like, Xen. I just came to see how you were doing, nothing more and nothing less. I will never hurt you or your sister, Xen. I NEVER WILL!"

End of Flashback

Two boys raced to the top of the staircase. "C'mon Isa," the redhead said. "Do you want me to leave you and those pipsqueaks behind?"

Isa looked at the redhead from the bottom of the stairs. "Lea, I'm sorry, but I have to look after these two. Unlike you, I promised my parents that I would look after my little brother, Iz and his friend, Eli."

Lea snickered, "Boy Isa, you sure have your hands wrapped up with taking care of those two brats. I should have left you at home to play nanny, instead of bringing you along."

Isa rolled his eyes. "I just wanted to show the tykes the castle and I am not planning on getting thrown out by Dilan and Aeleus like last time, Lea."

Lea shrugged and headed up the stairs, "Fine, I'll be sneaking into the castle and seeing what those creeps are up too. I'll leave you to play babysitter."

Isa sighed and picked up the two tykes from their strollers and headed up the stairs, "Sometimes Lea, I just don't understand you."

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You update extremely quickly. :D

Sven has had to deal with a lot of grief. I don't think it's fair for him to have to suffer for something he didn't want to be. Aka is a princess of heart. How could she become so twisted? When she hadn't blamed Sven for what he was or what he's done? Gosh, left and right, I don't know how to feel about these two at all.

I highly doubt Xen had that cross his mind. If anything at all, I think Sven had been a good father figure and loved both of his children so very much. Sven worries too much. I hope he and his children can endure the hardships to follow. Or the apprentices under his care become more kinder.

I hope Lea doesn't get hurt by sneaking into the castle, and Isa, doesn't have too diffcult of a time looking after the young ones. Honestly, he is the most responsible one out of the organization thirteen members.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Anyways, I am just wondering if some of you can help me think of what to include in the next chapter? Anyways, the next chapter is about Viento's parents' deaths, but mostly Xia, Viento, and Suello visiting Atlantica. What merfolk should they be? Suello, by the way, I've been thinking about him playing a huge role in the story. But, it's been so long since I've used him or Viento or Xia.

I've thought of Suello and Xia having a romantic interest in each other just to mirror Aqua and Terra's relationship as Suello means ground in Spanish.

I also thought about including these trio to be the reason for why King Triton hates the keyblade.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 8

~Dreaded Desire~

Uranus looked up at his attacker as he laid bleeding badly from his late wife, Marina. The attacker pulled up his weapon and left. "Why...did...you...do...this?!" Uranus said as he collapsed to the floor due to the excessive amount of blood loss.

Viento had returned home from training. It had been awhile since he had arrived home. He wanted to show his brother and his parents how bad-ass he had became. However, there was nobody to greet him at the manor.

Viento went to the door after he pulled out the house key from the secret spot, which sat in the bushes. Viento let himself in. His eyes immediately widened when he saw the horrific scene that greeted him. "WHAT THE-" Viento said as he was at a loss for words. His thoughts went to his family.

He ran through the maze-like mansion calling several servants and even his own family's names. Viento heard a low moan coming from the upper hallway; his parents' bedroom. He ran up the spiral staircase with his blade; Begetter in hand. He readied the V-shaped teeth as he cautiously let himself in. "MOM, DAD!" Viento said as he ran over to his parents' bodies.

"Viento?" his father said as the boy held his father's dying carcass in his arms. Tears rushed to his hands.

"FATHER, WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU?!" Viento demanded, but he received no answer.

"FATHER, FATHER, PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T GO! DON'T DIE ON ME!" Viento threw his body to the side as he stood angrily. The hilt of Begetter was held so tightly in his hands that drips of blood began to crack out. "WHOEVER DID THIS IS GONNA PAY?!"

``````````````````````````````````````
Viento arrived back at his master's manor. He was rather upset at the numerous causalities of his staff and the deaths of his parents. Viento was also angry; angry at Ventus. Why wasn't that goody-tissue there? Why wasn't he there to stop whoever or whatever was responsible? Why didn't he stop their father's death? Their father, Uranus favored Ventus over Viento. So, it should have made sense for Ventus to be there.

"Hey, nice to see you back! How was your trip?" Suello said as he swooped in with a backflip and a swing from his keyblade; Earthquake. Viento blocked the older boy's strike and sent a glare towards the black keyblade wielder.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK IT WENT?!" Viento cussed as he sent Suello flying backwards into a wall.

There was a loud crash and dust filled the whole courtyard. Suello stood up and shouted angrily at the boy, "HEY DUDE, THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR?! I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP, BUT YOU TOTALLY WENT BERSERK ON ME! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL, MAN?!"

Viento sent him a cold, uncaring death glare. He ran towards the black keyblade wielder and Suello did a backflip to avoid the swing. He steadied himself on Earthquake and twisted around the hilt to where his feet were now connected to Viento's abdomen. Viento fell on his butt on the damp grass. Suello approached the blonde cautiously and reached a hand towards the twelve-year-old. Viento nearly slashed off Suello's face by a mere inches. Drips of crimson liquid trickled down the scratch that Begetter had made.

Suello was furious now. He reached for Earthquake and held it as he was about ready to strike. "DUDE, WHAT'S YOUR FRIGGIN' PROBLEM?! I TRY TO BE NICE AND YOU ALWAYS TREAT ME LIKE DIRT!"

"That's, because you are dirt," Viento said as he got back to his feet.

Suello got mad and the two were about to clash when Xia interrupted their fight. "KNOCK IT OFF BOTH OF YOU!" Xia ordered.

Viento and Suello stopped their strikes as they were about to connect with Xia. Both boys now held their respective keyblades by their sides and coldly glared at each other. Xia returned a more ferocious glare towards the two boys, which sent shivers down their faces. She turned to Suello and then to Viento, "WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU TWO, IDIOTS?! WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO KILL EACH OTHER?!"

Suello said, "I was only trying to be nice to the brat after he got back from his-"

"Shut up," Viento yelled.

"Viento?" Xia and Suello said in unison. "I'm out!"

Viento picked up Begetter and transformed it into a skateboard-like machine and clad himself in his black cloak. He left before the two could react.

Meanwhile, a figure watched from the windows as he watched the boy leave. A sigh went out of his face and he turned towards a portrait of his late wife and late son. "I'm sorry Akua and Xen, but I had to do it! I had to kill Uranus. I want you back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xia's POV

I can't believe that idiot. What was he thinking?! I mean, he just return from his trip to Skylander's Paradise and nearly kills Suello. Of course, Suello is just at fault as Viento is, but I still don't get it. What's Viento's problem? Why can't he ever be open with any of us?! Sure, Suello can be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but Viento is never open. He always has this expression of gloom and doom plastered all over his face. Can't he see that Suello, father, and I care about him?

Journal, I have to let you go for now. My father's calling me to make dinner. Jeez, I wish that man would stop demanding so much from me. He's grown for crying out loud. Why can't he make Suello do the cooking? Oh, on second thought, journal, that's probably not a good idea. Suello nearly burnt down the castle last time and the Turkey he made came out AWFUL!

Anyways, journal, I'll talk to you later. My stupid father's calling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATLANTICA

"Dear brother, why are you abandoning us? Your dear mother and your precious sisters," a woman with pale green skin and long, white hair said as she ran one of her octopus-like tentacles against a young, red-head's face.

The boy backed away and glared at the three. "Because, you ruled your part of the kingdom that father gave you with cruelty. As a leader, you should care for your subjects and not let them starve. And, worst, you sought to conquer my portion of the kingdom that father gave me."

"Oh dear Triton, you don't understand anything about being a king, do you?" the half-octopus, half-woman said as she approached the ginger-haired boy.

Triton held his triton close to the woman's chest.

"Mother," the woman's daughters, Ursula and Morgana shouted as they watched their half-brother nearly kill their mother.

"Get out of my kingdom!" Triton looked at the woman that his father had taken as a concubine and then his dreaded half-sisters. "All of you, you're no longer welcome to Atlantica!"

The three hissed as the half-woman, half-octopus wrapped her tentacles around the waists of her two daughters and swam off.

"TRITON, YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF US! WE'LL BE BACK AND DESTROY YOUR KINGDOM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years had passed and the young ginger-haired child had became a man. He married his darling fiancée, Athena. The two kissed on their wedding day as the sea horse pronounced them husband and wife.

It wasn't soon till the couple had their first daughter, Aquata. Athena held the newborn in her arms and smiled gently as she swam the small girl back and forth in her arms. Her greenish-blue eyes stared joyfully at the newborn as it yawned quietly. Athena placed Aquata into her basinet and swam off.

A pair of yellow eyes watched from the shadows. "Triton, brother-dear, you'll pay for humiliating mother and us like that!" the figure said as she swam off leaving a trail of black ink behind.

Last edited:
Awards
Wow, that was a good read. I feel terrible for Sven having to go through all of that. Finding out he's some kind of weird heartless human, losing his wife, then losing son, his life's been hard. I'm curious to learn exactly what happened to Xen, and if it has something to do with Ven. Speaking of, I hope Ven gets to see his brother again. Even if Viento is all dark and gloomy now. But out of everything, I wonder what Xehanort's planning. He's always been the type to think ten steps ahead, so he has to have some plan for Sven and the others.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 9

~The Journey Begins~

Flashback

"Master Xehanort, please stop this!" Ventus yelled out to the goblin.

The old man glanced at his pupil with emotionless eyes. He tossed the boy aside as he approached Xen. The master's grandson lay on the ground. His eyes were pure gold and there seemed to be black ink flooding out of him.

Master Xehanort brought his black keyblade to his side. He smiled manically at the boy as he struck Xen with his blade. "NO MASTER, PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" Ventus yelled as he grabbed a hold of the goblin's coat's hem.

Master Xehanort swiped his hand at Ventus knocking him towards his friend, Xen. Ventus tried to shake the boy awake, but his master kicked him away. He could only watch as Xen was struck with the ray of light from the goblin's dark ebony blade.

A piercing, inhuman shriek was released. Ventus closed his ears as he watched Xen suffer at the contact of the ray. The light caused a massive explosive and Ventus covered his eyes. "GET UP, VENTUS!" the goblin bellowed as he forced the young blonde apprentice to his feet.

"MASTER, WHY!?" Ventus demanded, but the man just ignored his desperate, anger-inducing question. The man smiled and held something like a glowing, purple orb in his gloved hand.

Ventus backed away, "MASTER, PLEASE DON'T! DON'T HURT ME!"

The man chuckled as he grabbed the thirteen-year-old and forced the ball into his chest. Ventus' bubble-blue orbs rolled to the back of his head. He screamed as the ball entered his chest. He felt his muscles contort upon impact. He screeched the same inhuman shriek that Xen had. Master Xehanort tossed the boy to the side and watched with anticipation as several rays shot out of Ventus' mouth and abdomen. "Part One of my plan is complete. Now, it's on to Part 2."

End of Flashback

Suello's POV

I can't believe the brat left. I tried playing nice with him, yet I still get yelled at, because of him. I miss the times when I could just fight him outright, but due to Xia's sensitive temper; I can't. Those things have come to an agonizing end. I really detest Viento sometimes, but I feel like he's a troubled spirit.

I am heading as we speak after him. I may not have the armor, but I've managed to sneak one of the black coats from Master Sven's office. He won't miss it! But, I have to hurry. The sun is almost up, which means that if I am not out of here; I'll get found out.

I already have enough humiliation under my belt due to Xia thinking I am some lowly servant. Yeah, that's partly true, but I am not just the boy that washes the dishes, chops wood, and mops. I have so much potential, which Sven-sama saw after I lost my mom and my little sister, Emma in a fire. And, because my dead-beat-dad was never around, Sven-sama is the closest thing to a father that I have.

I HATE CROSSING HIM! But, it can't be helped. I have to bring Viento-kun back.

Xia's POV

I can't believe those two. They took my father's dark coats and left. Suello, Vi, what the heck are you two thinking?! Dad's gonna kill me! But, it's up to me to risk my neck like always to save you from getting busted. You idiots owe me, big time!

End of Xia's POV

Last edited:
Awards
So that's what happened to Xen. I think that whatever Xehanort took from Xen somehow made Vanitas. Here's my theory. Since Ven didn't have a lot of darkness, Xehanort took Xen's darkness and put it inside Ven. But even so Ven couldn't use the darkness (as seen in BBS). Then Xehanort extracts the darkness of Xehanort and Ven to make Vanitas.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 10

~A New World~

Viento's POV

I need some time away from those dolts. They don't understand me! I just need to get away, because of what happened back in my home world to my family and everyone else at the manor. Where is Ven?

He should have been there to help me find the jerk responsible, but NO HE WASN'T THERE! Does Ventus even care about our family? He was mom and dad's favorite. I always got pushed to the back. So, why wasn't he there?! I'll never forgive Ventus for not being there! If I see that jerk again, I'll clobber him in his face till he's dead or I get all the anger out, which ever one comes first.

Anyways, I am coming up to some strange world. I can barely breath as everything is underwater. There is a bright, glowing, gold castle nearby. I might want to check it out, but first I need to find some way to adapt to this environment. I can't believe I am going to have use this dumb magic trick, but I am quickly running out of air.

Suello's POV

It has been four days since Vi left. I tried finding him, but I am almost low on gas. Boy, this thing sure is useless when it comes to gas. You can barely go one mile without it breaking down. Oh boy, I guess I have to stop at this world. Vi really owes me BIG time for me chasing his sorry butt out here.

I guess, I'll have to continue my search for Vi. I hope Xia isn't too upset with me for chasing off her boyfriend. What am I thinking?! Vi has no shot with Xia, I'm the only one that does. No, the three of us are just friends!

"VIENTO, YOU REALLY OWE ME BIG TIME ONCE I CATCH UP WITH YA!"

Anyways, journal, I have to go. I'm running low on energy and I can't seem to breath. I guess I have to rely on one of those magic tricks that Xia taught me. She said she's used to going to places like Atlantica, I think it's called. Don't know how, but I guess that's one of the quirks that comes with being Sven-sama's daughter.

I hear somebody coming, so I better go. The fat lady with the octopus-lower half looks suspicious. She might lead me to Vi.

Xia's POV

Dear Journal, I don't boys. I mean, yeah, my brother was confusing. He always got into trouble and I always had to bail him out. But, he's gone now. I have to worry about Suello and Viento now. My father has gotten crazy since my brother left, I wonder why.

He hasn't come and told me about anything, but he'll do it when he's ready. I can only hope that Xen didn't get on grandpa's bad side. He is so reckless that way. I've been gone for five days now looking for those two. Am I the only mature one? Suello and Viento seem to only run away from their problems and my brother only ignored them. I hope Xen's doing okay. I haven't gotten a letter from him.

But, journal, don't get the impression that I am an overbearing sister, because I am not. Sure, I was there to beat up my brother's bullies, but that only seemed to make him furious. Besides, no boy likes getting saved by a girl, especially if that girl is his sister.

Journal, I have to go. I am going to keep an eye on this woman. Something about her just sends me on edge. Au revoir, journal, until I write in you again shall we meet.

Atlantica

Sven stood in the Leviathan's lair with Ursula. The young plump girl had now become an extremely obese sea witch. She cooed at her pet eels for a bit and then went to her coral-like cauldron. "So, you want to get your family back, eh?" Ursula asked with a bit of flamboyance.

"Yes," Sven said in a monotone voice.

"Alright honey, I'll tell you what," Ursula swam over to her small library of scrolls and pulled one of them out. She then grabbed a pen. "If you will just sign on the doted light. I'll help you get your family back."

"But, if you don't," Sven pointed his keyblade, Skull Cracker at her. "I'll tear your heart out and destroy this world!"

Ursula's eyes widened a bit, but she quickly gained her composure. She chuckled a bit, "Alright, we have a deal, but please put that thing down, sweetie!"

"Only if you promise not to betray me," Sven said with enough venom in his voice that he made the witch cringe.

"Alright, you have a deal," Ursula shook the man's hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back