• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5: The Three Missing Heroes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Most Depressing Character So Far

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm gonna venture a guess, does Ventus now have Xen's soul inside of him? Honestly, I was taken a back by Master Xehanort plans. I hope Ventus fares well from such a blow, and absorbing Xen inside of himself. No idea how this will affect the poor boy. Viento puts a lot of blame on Ventus, but Uranus should of been strong enough to keep attackers at bay himself. Unless his opponent took him off guard.

Xia reminds me a lot of Aqua. Those three are gonna wind up in a lot of trouble. This actually got extremely interesting. I can't wait to read more, Desire. Curious what path you'll take these three on.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 11

~A New World Part 2~

A ceremony took place where several merfolk gathered. The king and the queen along with their six daughters swam to the throne room. Athena, the queen of Atlantica swam to a crib-like throne, which seemed to be made of coral. Athena placed something wrapped in a teal blanket onto the throne. The queen pulled away the blanket as her husband, King Triton and their six daughters stood around the crib. A bright, red-haired infant was revealed.

King Triton smiled as he picked up the baby and revealed her to the crowd. The crowd cooed at the tiny infant. She was a spinning image of Queen Athena. The baby girl had a green tail fin and large, aqua-blue eyes. The baby waved her hands happily as King Triton placed her back into her coral throne.

A red crab swam to the King and the Queen's side. He smiled lovingly at the tiny infant and then swam towards the crowd and announced, "People of Atlantica, I would like to introduce to you all, Princess Ariel!"

The crowd cheered, but the moment of peace between the two monarchs and their seven beautiful daughters was interrupted by a large tentacle. It wrapped around Queen Athena and the ceremony became a commotion. "MOMMY!" the six, little girls yelled as they swam away to the closest safest spot they could find, which was behind their father along with their infant sister, Ariel.

"Daddy, what's going on?!" the eldest, Attina said as she stared fearfully as a large cloud of ink disappeared to reveal a ghastly obese figure.

King Triton's eyes narrowed, "You! Why are you here?!"

The figure, Ursula laughed, "Oh dear Triton, I'm here for revenge. After all, if you don't hand over the triton than your precious wife dies."

King Triton glared at the sea witch, but then looked towards the trembling eyes of their seven daughters. "Daughter, please save mommy!"

Triton exhaled a deep breath and picked up his triton. He then threw it, but it wasn't Ursula that caught it. A man with light blonde hair and a goatee caught it. He had gray eyes and the lower half of him seemed to be that of a manta ray. "Hand over the triton," the sea witch bellowed.

"Sven, give me back my triton!" the king said.

The man smiled demonically and shot a ray of light from his keyblade, Skull Cracker at the sea witch and then tossed the triton towards Ursula. Ursula glared at the man and demanded, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"You were taking up too much of my time," Sven said as he opened a dark corridor and swam through it.

King Triton looked to one of his guards to get his daughters out of the throne room. The guard in the gold coral armor obeyed the order and held the infant Ariel as another comrade of his gathered the six daughters and left the palace. King Triton went to his wife's aid. She was breathing heavily.

"Athena-dear, are you okay?" King Triton said as he cradled his dying wife in his arms.

She could barely open her eyes and kissed her husband, "Take care of our daughters, Triton!" Athena took her last breath and stopped moving.

Triton was now furious. He glared at the sea witch and called his triton. The triton came to his aid and Ursula spat as the king pursued her, but the two eels, Floatsam and Jetsam proved to be the sea witch's getaway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viento's POV

I can't believe what I saw. How could Sven kill that person? Maybe, he was the person that killed my father and my mother. If so, I won't forgive him. I feel like I am losing everything, including my own sanity. My family is dead, my brother is a coward, and my master might be a traitor. What do I have to live for?

I need to at least avenge my father since Ven cannot do so. I don't want to go out without who killed my family. I have to avenge them! Other than that, nothing else matters.

Suello's POV

I tried to help the Queen from dying. I arrived too late. I can't believe Sven-sama turned traitor. I wasn't expecting to see King Triton to be distraught as he was. I really wish I could have helped, but he nearly killed me with that pitch-fork of his. Too many things are just going wrong, I don't know how to work them out. I have to continue to look for Vi. I really hope he hasn't done anything stupid yet.

Xia's POV

Seeing King Triton sitting in his throne and watching as the seahorses pulled a coral coffin was too much. King Triton played his wife's music box and just nearly cried. It was the first time I ever saw him cry. I heard that one of his daughters, Attina, I believe was saved by Suello from a crashing pirate ship. I tried to ask them where Suello was, but King Triton was busy and Sebastian turned me away.

I don't know what else to do, so I am going to leave this world to look for Suello and Viento. I hope those idiots haven't gotten into too much trouble.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 12

~Sleepy Hollow~

Xia was offered a bed in a strange town. The people were dressed in strange clothing that reminded the young girl of pre-Revolutionary times. The men had varying colors of hair just as did the women; some had gray, some had orange, some had yellow, some had brown, some had black and some had no hair at all. Xia looked around the town, everyone from little children to the elderly hags and gentlemen gave her strange looks. Of course, it would make sense since she was not from their world.

Their town stunk of feces from horses and cattle. Xia had to be careful wherever she stopped. She seemed to be watching her every step, but she managed to knock into somebody. It was a middle-woman that had a baby in her arms. She screamed and smacked Xia in the face, "WHAT DO YE THINK YOUR DOING HARRASSING ME IN AND MY BABE?!"

The baby nestled in the woman's arms wailed loudly. Xia had to close her ears as she tried to apologize profusely to the woman. The plump lady glared at the girl, but then a commotion interrupted the woman. The woman turned around and headed back into the house. She looked out the window and Xia was astonished at the person that she saw pass her by.

A slim man with a hooked nose with green clothing on and a funny hat walked pass her. Xia heard the woman and so many of the other townspeople break out into song, "Who's that comin' down the street? Are they shovels or are they feet? Lean and lanky skin and bone, with clothes a scarecrow would hate to own."

The horses began to cower as they tried to hide under the barrels and the dogs went insane with howling. "Who's that man," Xia tried to ask one of the townspeople, but the person just ignored her. She got her answer as the town continued in their song, "Yet he has a certain air
Debonair and devil-may-care."

One of the ladies whispered into another's ear. They gawked at the man as they sang, "It's the new schoolmaster. What's his name?"

The tall man went over to the woman and removed his funny hat. He curtsied in front of the lady and closed his eyes as he said, "Ichabod, Ichabod Crane."

Xia thought as some of the ladies blushed as he passed them by, "Ichabod, what a name! Kind of odd but nice just the same. Funny pan Funny frame Ichabod, Ichabod Crane."

Ichabod may be quaint. May be odd and maybe he ain't. Anyway there's no complaint. From Ichabod, Ichabod Crane."

The man was now out of sight and everybody went back to their business. Xia sighed as the sun was going to set. It was getting late and she needed to find a place to rest her weary head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now nighttime and Xia did find a house to sleep in. The husband was a short-statured man with a heavy, gray beard and the woman was the same plump woman that Xia had bumped into. The husband and his wife and their twenty-three kids and Xia gathered downstairs to feast.

It was quite a hassle to get even a scratch of meat to eat. Xia sighed as one little, blonde-haired boy with dark colored eyes offered her a turkey leg. The girl thanked him as she began to bite into it. Moments passed and Xia was now helping the woman with cleaning up the table as the older siblings were helping the younger ones and themselves into their bedtime clothes and the father was smoking a pipe in front of the fire place.

Xia finally managed to get a room, but she had to share with the couple's six daughters. She snuggled into bed with one of them, but the girls kicked her out of the single bed that they all shared. So, Xia just decided to spin the night on the floor. After all, she didn't want to smell that braided blonde ditz large, smelly feet all night or be kicked by them.

Last edited:
Awards
I guess that explains why Triton hates the Keyblade. Can't say I blame him. As for Sven, I understand why he did what he did, but I don't agree with him. I get that he misses his family, but can he really expect Ursula to be able to bring them back? And he still has Xia, so it seems like he just wants Xen and his wife back.

For the trio, they remind me of TAV and in a way. Like the whole being pushed away from each other thing. Anyway, I look forward to finding out what happens to them.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 13

~The Cursed Child~

Flashback

It had been away, a couple, Gloria and Gad had brought in a new life into their world. Their oldest son, Ran looked at the newborn cradled in his mother's arms. "Mommy, who is that?" the little boy said as his head popped over the end of the bed.

Gloria glanced towards her son as she let the newborn suckle from her bosom. "This is your little brother, Sven," Gloria said to her son as she watched the boy suckle from her nipple.

He pulled away and she burped him. Gloria pulled her blouse up and headed over to the basinet where she laid the small infant down on his back.

Ran went over to his mother and she picked him up. "Mommy, what type of name is Sven?"

Gloria turned away from her son for a swift second and recalled some horrid memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about a month ago, Gloria had just given birth. The village elders among them, a man named Thomas walked in. They barged into the house as several of the midwives bowed before the four male elders. "What is the meaning of this, father?!" Gloria demanded.

Thomas sneered at his daughter and pulled the baby from her arms. There was wailing as she tried to grab her infant, but her father pushed her down and held the baby over her arms. Thomas peeked at his grandson's eyes. The child's eyes were swollen, but the elder could faintly see traces of gold sip out of the boy's eyelids. The baby wailed and tendrils shot out of his fingernails and headed towards one of the other elders.

One of the elders struck the dark tentacle down with his mighty ax and caused the child to release an unearthly scream.

"Stop father, stop all of you, you're hurting my child!"

Thomas threw the infant on the ground. He wailed and shivered as his tiny arms flung about. Thomas brought out his sword and was about to stab the child through the heart. Gloria knelt over her son and protected him, "FATHER, DON'T!"

Thomas sheathed his sword back in as his daughter's head bent up to look at his. "I won't let you hurt my son! Why do you wish him dead?"

Thomas answered, "Because, I and my fellow elders have seen what this child will do. He is a Heartless or a Child of Darkness. One of the broken thirteen shards of Kingdom Hearts that were supposed to be locked away in the Realm of Darkness."

"So, what if he is! I won't let you kill him!"

Thomas rolled his eyes and smacked his daughter against her pale face, "According to our law, everybody is required to have at least one child. If anybody has more than the whole village will have no resources to provide for the extra mouths."

"I DON'T CARE!"

Thomas looked hard at his daughter and he and the other three elders left the tent.

End of Flashback

The bright sunlight and the endless chattering of birds outside woke Xia from her dreams. She got up and stretched a bit as she noticed that the girls had already left. Xia sighed and got her stuff as she went out the door.

Awards
Quick theory, if Sven is one of the thirteen darknesses, does that mean other twelve are in the Realm of Darkness? And if so, do they have human forms like Sven does? Anyway, it was nice to learn a little of Sven's backstory.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A nicely written scene with Sven, Ursula and Triton. Looks like all three apprentices have learned what their master has done. Somewhat curious what time frame they'd fall under. I mean, I'd like to see some more interactions with Sven and Ursula. Find out what was promised to him, and what he had been doing before hand. Aside from the obvious of learning Xen is dead. Otherwise, I cannot wait to read what's is next!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 14
~A Broken Deal~

Ursula swam around her cauldron. She grumbled and mumbled as she tossed living creatures contained in glass bottles into the coral cauldron. "That fool! How could double-cross me like that?!"

Suddenly, a black portal opened up. Sven showed up, which greatly upset the sea witch. "I thought we had a deal!" Ursula said.

"We did, but you were taking too long," Sven retorted.

"Well, excuse me for gloating," Ursula said as she snapped her fingers as a magical scroll appeared. "Also, about our deal..."

"The deal is off and since I kept my bargain, which you failed to keep. I suppose that means that you are going to feel the affects," Sven said as he repeated the sea witch's words back to her.

Ursula went pale. A giant swirl of waves surrounded her plump figure. The waves dispersed and a light purplish figure was left behind. It resembled Ursula due to it's large, rounded figure. Sven scoffed and left via dark corridor as the sea witch now in polyp form went up to her cabinet to get a potion to get her back to her previous form.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Nice to see the affects of what happened, after Ursula and Sven had made a visit to steal King Triton trident. Amusing for Ursula to complain about such a minor detail in the plans. Sven is boss, and I'm curious to see where he goes next; what the rest of his plans may be and how the apprentices beneath his wing react. Keep up the great work, Desire!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Chapter 15

Xia's Entry

I don't know how this happen. It seemed like months had passed since I last saw my father, Viento and Suello. I almost settled down in this world until something horrific happened.

Nobody knew how it happened, but Ichabod Crane, the schoolmaster had vanished. Bram Bones then married Katrina. Everybody kept whispering and gossiping about a legendary figure named the Headless Horseman.

According to what I've heard other than Bram Bones being the supposed Headless Horseman that possibly chased the schoolmaster out of town just for Katrina's hand in marriage. But, I don't believe that for one reason. I was nearly killed by the Headless Horseman.

It had all started out as a normal night. I managed to earn enough cash to buy a mule. It was a male and had a mangy gray coat. I saddled up on the mule with a bag full of clothes, food, and other trinkets that I had managed to collect and buy from living in Sleepy Hollow. I passed by the old church. And, the sky began to darken as the full moon came up.

The owls screeched and the crickets chirped. Everything seemed so quiet that I could only whistle. The mule I had with me was starting to panic, but I patted his head to coax him. "It'll be okay, Wally. I won't let anybody hurt you."

The sounds became too intense. I screamed at the old wooden bridge. "Come out, I know you're out there! Come and get me like you did, Ichabod!"

A loud cackle erupted from in front of me. It was the infamous Headless Horseman. Wally panicked so bad that he knocked me off. I was now alone with the demon. I tried my best to outrun him, but he threw his pumpkin head. Of course, I dodged the pumpkin as I crossed the bridge and transported myself away via dark corridor.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Another good, small chapter. I wonder if, Xia will return to that world after being frighten away by the Headless Horsemen? You know what, I wanna know if, they'll protect the worlds at all! That's what keyblade wielders are for.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I think the next chapter should be about Maleficent. Man, I am kind of having writer's block. I know Maleficent plunged her world into darkness as well as take Princess Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella. I'm trying to figure out how they disappear. For, Viento, his life comes to it's conclusion during Maleficent's raid on Radiant Gardens aka Hollow Bastion. He dies protecting Eli and Iz, Isa's little brother, who later inherits the ability to wield the keyblade similar to Riku and Terra.

But, as for Sven, Xia, and Suello, I'm not sure. Suello disappears at Traverse Town while helping Xia find homes for the now-orphaned Eli and Iz. I am still unsure about what their roles are since Xia has shown the most talent towards defending a world. Man, it's confusing. Do you guys have any tips? I am trying to figure out what world to visit next, instead of the three just disappearing outright.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
ANYWAYS, TO THE VIEWERS OUT THERE. I JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A SEASON'S GREETINGS. CONSIDER THIS MY GIFT TO YOU, AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT. PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW.

Chapter 16

~The Mystery Begins~

Suello's POV

I don't know how I got here. It's been a month since I left the chateau. A lot of things have happened and I still haven't ran into either Master Sven, Xia or Vi. This is really scary, especially since there is this overgrown pooch going into the castle. I don't know if he is inside yet, but he seems to have his eye on the lady with the light blonde hair and light blue dress. How am I going to warn her since I am only eleven inches tall?!

Her hair is up and he seems to have some little, red-haired girl that looks like a humanoid cat with him. She has pig-tails with the rest of her orange-red hair all the way to her back. The girl is quite attractive unlike the bulldog next to her who is an eyesore. Princess Cinderella is with her husband, Prince Charming out on the balcony overlooking the town below while I am sneaking my way inside.

Oh boy, here comes a cat! GOTTA RUN! Hopefully, that mouse hole will hide me from that kitty cat or else I am lunch.

Viento's POV

It has been a month since I have left. The cottage is a mess and I better clean it up before Grumpy has my head. Sure, he is a midget, but his temper rivals the devil himself. I can barely get any work done since those seven have been for over a week. When, they get back; I am gonna quit! But, for now I need a roof over my head. I may despise being the dwarves' maid since the woman that was living with them before-Snow White moved away and married a prince.

Happy, the leader of the group told me that they had went to her wedding. It was 'one the most divine things I ever did see', Happy had said. He even went on about the bachelor's party they had afterwards. I want get into much detail, because if I did I might just castrate myself, because of how drunk Dopey was. When Happy told me the story I lost my lunch.

Anyways, I better get back to my chores. There's no telling how pissed Grumpy is going to be, especially with the stink coming from Sleepy's bed sheets. Gee for a guy that spends most of his time napping, he sure has a lot of accidents. It's even worst that they don't even have a restroom in this small shack. So, you guessed right, if you're a boy or a girl you have to use the restroom outside in the forest.

Xia's POV

Dear Journal, it's been a month since I've left in search of my two idiot friends; Viento and Suello. I hope they haven't gotten into too much trouble, especially with all the disasters I've seen so far. The creatures, I think they are called Heartless if my dad's stories are correct. He said that grandpa made him battle them everyday, but that's aside from that. I've seen so many lives devastated. It's not even funny.

I returned to the chateau for clues regarding my brother's disappearance. It was strange, because the place was completely empty. I heard screams coming upstairs. A maid was running, but she fell to her knees and something, I think her heart flew out of her chest. The bright, magenta light turned into some kind of Heartless. I don't know what type, but I can tell you what it was based on it's bug-like amber eyes and it's dark, shadowy face. The Heartless disappeared in a fog of black smoke.

I couldn't bother as I heard a scream coming from the third floor, "HELP!"

I recognized that voice. It belonged to Royce, the head butler. I headed to the servants' quarters and found two of those Heartless clawing at his chest due to the condition he was in. He could barely fight. His face was pale and there was so much blood everywhere. Royce used his hands to crawl away from the small monsters and I rushed into action. Royce was behind me, my fists were now bleeding and bruised badly. The creatures tried to swipe at my chest, but I backed away. Protecting Royce from their dirty, little clutches. I recalled what my father used-his keyblade. The creatures backed away as they saw that I summoned my keyblade to my side, they disappeared.

I looked to Royce and the plump man with the tufts of silver hair could barely move. I found a room and placed him on the bed, even though it was one of the servants' beds. "Royce, what happened?" I asked.

The man that I had been like a second father to me glanced at me. His gray eyes were pained and red. "Water," he said with his dry, cracked voice.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a porcelain mug. Filling it to the brim with water as I entered the bedroom. I placed it close to Royce's lips, so that he could drink. He couldn't hold it down and vomited up the contents of his previous meal and the water on my sleeveless, light blue blouse.

"Royce...what...happened...?" I asked once more.

"Sven, he brought a strange woman here. She brought these things here and everything went-" Royce's voice stopped and I tried shaking him. His gray eyes stared into mine unblinking. His arm hanged from the cot. My second father was gone. He could no longer he hear me, so I closed his eyelids shut with my index finger of my right hand. "I'll find out what happened, Royce-dono!" I said in a light whisper as I left the room.

Present Day
Traverse Town

A thirteen-year-old boy with jet-blue hair searched the contents of an old chest that sat in the attic. His childhood friend that he tried a room with, Eli was outside exploring the second district. Their nanny or Ms. Fuego told the boys repeatedly to stay away from that side of town. It was too dangerous as the Heartless lurked in that side of town.

Of course, Iz cast his worries to the back of his mind and searched the chest until he pulled something heavy out. It was an ancient, yellow knapsack of some kind. Iz searched the contents of the bag and pulled out something. It was a letter; the envelope was covered in smudged and looked like it had a few rips in it. Iz's curiosity got the best of him and he opened the letter.

He read, "DEAR IZ AND ELI, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME OR RADIANT GARDENS!"

"Radiant Gardens, what's that?"

"I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS LETTER, BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REALIZE WHAT'S GOING ON. THE APPRENTICES OF KING ANSEM HAVE CAUSED HAVOC IN THE CITY AND KIDS AND GROWN-UPS ARE VANISHING LEFT AND RIGHT. AT FIRST, IT WAS THE ORPHANED IENZO AND THE QUIET GUARD, AELEUS. BUT, I FEAR IT'S GOTTEN WORST, IZ. YOUR OLDER BROTHER, IZ THE OTHER DAY WENT TO THE CASTLE TO LOOK FOR ELI. THE BRAT SOMEHOW GOT OUT OF MY SIGHT. ELI TURNED OUT TO BE SAFE, BUT YOUR BROTHER, HE NEVER RETURNED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON, BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT ELI AND YOUR AND ISA'S PARENTS ARE HEADING TO THE CASTLE. I AM HEADING THERE LATER ONCE THE ANGRY MOB QUIETS DOWN TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON! IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, BE CAREFUL! SIGN LEA THE HOTHEAD!"

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too, Desire.

Wow, quite the update.

I'm a little confused, where Xia happens to be right now. I feel bad for her to lose another father figure. She's matured quite a bit when, attacking the heartless. Or at least, that's the impression I'm getting.

Moving along, I'm surprised Vi and Suello have been living on different worlds for a month. Hmm, can't think of who the pooch might be on Cinderella's world. I hope those two eventually reunite someday. Instead of butting heads.

I wonder why kids are being kidnapped in Radiant Garden. I hope Lea is okay. :3

Awards
Nice update, I liked how it was a little longer than usual. Can't say for certain, but I have a feeling Suevo's gonna end up becoming consumed by the darkness, and either hurting, or killing his apprentices. But that's just a feeling. And as much as I want Lea to be okay, I already know his fate (becoming Axel and all). But you probably already have a plan to explain what exactly happened to Lea, and how Isa ended becoming a candidate for Xehanort's darknesses.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Here is an update for you guys. I hope you enjoy, please post.

Chapter 17
~Tsubaki~

Viento's POV

I don't know how it happened, but the dwarves never returned. They have been gone for three weeks now and none of them have returned. I am going out to search for them, but I better be careful. There are these dark shadows lurking about. It's strange as the once-blue sky is now a pitch charcoal gray and the deer, quails, and other animals that I am used to seeing in these now-thorny woods have all, but disappeared. The shadows lurk, I better watch my back.

But, other than the shadows, there is something that is of a bigger concern. According to Happy, Snow White came to visit one day and her stepmother, the Evil Queen came as well. The dwarves had to fight her off after the apple incident. And, the old hag ended up plummeting to her death off of a cliff.

The reason why I am telling you this, journal is, because the hag is back. I don't how it's possible, but some girl with red pigtails and a whip of some sorts did something really weird. She called the hag, a Heartless. Whatever that means. Oh and if you're wondering how I know the hag, because I was the one that made sure she fell off that cliff.

Suello's POV

I don't know how it happened, but Princess Cinderella is gone! I met one of her rodent friends, Gus, I think. Anyways, he saved me from the cat as it tried to eat me and took me to the same blonde-haired lady I mentioned before. She kissed me on the top of my head, boy, I am embarrassed! LOL!

Cinderella gave me a small bed to sleep in. It was a boring night. Then, this morning, she snuck away from the castle to do some shopping. I followed her and I saw the same old bulldog following her. He stalked her all the way back to the castle and night had already fallen.

I went into battle, but my stupid keyblade was of no use. Cinderella had already been kidnapped by that stupid, pumpkin carriage. I think the ugly bulldog called it a Heartless. Anyways, I don't know how to explain this to Gus and his friends. Boy, I can already hear them berating me already.

How was I supposed to beat it since I am only eleven inches tall?

Xia's POV

Royce died, I still cannot believe that he's gone. Father, how could you do this to us?! What are you thinking?!

I am still searching the chateau for clues. The Heartless are still lurking and I am cautious where I tread. My father's study is a disaster. Papers are scattered everywhere, the furniture and curtains are all torn up, the large bay window's glass is completely shattered, and the place was infested with Heartless.

I beat them up, especially this one that looked like a Doberman. He had something in his mouth, which I found out was my father's report. According to my father, he had let a fairy named Maleficent take over the chateau to get Xen back. Yes, I miss my brother, but destroying innocent people's lives is not the answer!

I also found something else, which looked like a red toy mill. My father took me and my brother to a festival where we got it. He blew on it and the thing moved. It was pretty and he gave it to me. The windmill is reacting to my keyblade. Now, my keyblade is red and looks like a tsubaki flower. The blade has two 'petals' that extend further than the bud. Crimson thorns drag along the hilt and the chain. The hilt resembles a stem and the end of the keychain resembles the same windmill my father gave me.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like Viento's POV the most. I'm curious who this new red head with pigtails is? Things just got a lot more interesting. Especially with a new element to the story.

Suello is such a sweetie. Getting all embarrassed about a kiss from Snow White. I hope he can save Cinderella or track her down, and rescue her.

Looks like Xia has finally learned part of the truth about Xen. Wow, I like how her keyblade itself transforms into a new one. I have to say, that's the most original thing I've read in quite some time. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back