• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like I'm the only one who thinks the PS3 theme looks abysmal. The icons look neat, but that background image... bleh. Obviously, not the art itself, but the way it's composed with the argyles.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Given the wallpapers and KH themes ive had, this isn't all that impressive. Though I still want it :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like I'm the only one who thinks the PS3 theme looks abysmal. The icons look neat, but that background image... bleh. Obviously, not the art itself, but the way it's composed with the argyles.

Nope, I think it is a cool being a KH theme, so I want it, but I think it will definitely be worse than the ones we get with the game (which I'm hoping are better). I think they should have just stuck with just argyle and not have the coverart oddly plastered to the right side of the screen.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking it'd probably look better if the artwork was integrated more smoothly with the argyle than just slapped on the right. It's very jarring in t he middle where the two meet.

kupo1121

Awards
I'm thinking it'd probably look better if the artwork was integrated more smoothly with the argyle than just slapped on the right. It's very jarring in t he middle where the two meet.

Definitely. I just realized that the artwork is more plastered on the right side more like when you beat the KH games and they have all your stats on the left. Do you think they did the theme like that at all because of the end screen?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The bigger issue I have is most selections appear on the right side of the screen so the artwork will always be covered by something.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Definitely. I just realized that the artwork is more plastered on the right side more like when you beat the KH games and they have all your stats on the left. Do you think they did the theme like that at all because of the end screen?
It would certainly be easy as hell to convert if that is the end screen, but I'd have to doubt it since its a collection and therefore would be weird if they had something like a credits for the remastering separate from the other credits and with its own stat screen at the end. At best it'd be after Days.

Maybe it's actually the main menu screen for selecting the titles.

I'm not so worried. It's the same art as the cover and arguably the main title screen, so you'll have plenty of chance to enjoy it unconvered by something.

though I do wish it didn't have to be this way with PS themes. But such is the price of having wallpaper on a device. I've actually put a lot of items on my desktop into a folder just to give more space to whatever arts on my PC.

SeekerofLight

To be fair, I did just email 7-11 Corporate for the United States suggesting Slurpee cups. I wonder if we can get enough people to suggest it to them to take the request seriously....

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, and I'd only actually drink one or two! I'm on weight watchers so I can't splurge on convenience store snack drinks.

Do what I would do since I'm extremely prone to brain freezes:

1) Buy all the cups on Ebay
2) Convince your friends to splurge on Slurpees and keep their cups
3) I don't recommend this but you can just buy the slurpees and pour them out, slurpees are quite cheap ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back