• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We had recently reported that there would be a special deal offered at 7-Eleven for those seeking to purchase KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in which buyers would receive a discount, a product code for a custom PS3 theme and serial code for items for KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]. Message from the KINGDOM has just revealed that they would also be giving away a limited edition wallpaper for smartphones. Not only that, but they've also revealed just what the 7-11 custom PS3 theme looks like! You can view images of both below:

This wallpaper will only be available from 9:00 AM on February 22 - March 11 at 11:59 PM, so act fast!

Click to enlarge!

Hopefully this wallpaper and theme will be available for the overseas release as well!

Source: aibo_ac7bKvEBVAvU

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme Preview From 7-11!

I have never wanted a theme so bad in my life T_T

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme Preview From 7-11!

The argyle returns!

Lenneth

Awards
OMG this would look great on my PS3!!!! T___T *burst into tears*

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Okay, since I have 0 7/11s in my area, how bout a bunch of you guys get the codes and stuff, and then share them here, or upload the wallpaper, for those of us who live in the middle of nowhere?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
ARGYLE PATTERN.
ARGYLE

Looks like a KH theme xD Reminds me of that one BBS one for the PSP. I like.

Reminds me of the PSP one too. Honestly, I kind of think it would be nicer if it didn't have the coverart stuck on the side but now that theme is glorious!!!

Out of curiosity, if you have a US PS3 but a Japanese account on it, can you download Japanese themes on that account and then use them on your PS3?

Okay, since I have 0 7/11s in my area, how bout a bunch of you guys get the codes and stuff, and then share them here, or upload the wallpaper, for those of us who live in the middle of nowhere?

Pretty much everyone who lives in the US can't get it so the only way for someone in Japan to get that many codes would be to buy that many game copies which is a lot of money :( I think you're best bet is going to be to buy a code off Ebay when it comes out and then download it onto your PS3 if you have a Japanese account IF that's even possible. If that is possible, it is what I plan to do. I doubt the code on Ebay would go for anymore than $10.00 anyways ^_^

EDIT: On the topic of the Iphone wallpaper, how can someone get it? Don't you have to go to a website to find it? If so...I'm having a lot of trouble navigating the Message from the Kingdom to find it haha xD Can anyone help me find how to download the wallpaper :(

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
On the topic of the Iphone wallpaper, how can someone get it? Don't you have to go to a website to find it? If so...I'm having a lot of trouble navigating the Message from the Kingdom to find it haha xD Can anyone help me find how to download the wallpaper :(

Yeah, I couldn't find it either:/ The only conclusion I could come to was that it was also a pre-order bonus for the game, which, if true, would be incredibly disappointing. But maybe I'm wrong.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I couldn't find it either:/ The only conclusion I could come to was that it was also a pre-order bonus for the game, which, if true, would be incredibly disappointing. But maybe I'm wrong.
We'd have to wait for a kind soul from Japan to upload it for the rest of the world because this is only available at the JPN 7-Eleven.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pretty!!!! The U.S. has to get this.

We can hope! I doubt SENA would do a promotional event with the 7-Elevens in North America but I would hope they'd do something similar with GameStop or Amazon in order to get this specific theme.

OMG this would look great on my PS3!!!! T___T *burst into tears*

SEJ, breaking hearts since forever ;A;

Reminds me of the PSP one too. Honestly, I kind of think it would be nicer if it didn't have the coverart stuck on the side but now that theme is glorious!!!

Out of curiosity, if you have a US PS3 but a Japanese account on it, can you download Japanese themes on that account and then use them on your PS3?

I've never tried getting a theme that wasn't given to me from the game itself before except on my PSP, but I'd assume you would have to use a JPN account to enter the PS3 theme redeem code. It isn't hard to make a JPN PSN account and you don't have to enter a legitimate residential address so yeah. This was the tutorial I used so I could play Japanese demos and if you ever do want to buy something from the JPN PSN, this website allows you to buy PSN cards and they email the code to you within 24 hours (usually you get it five minutes after the transaction is complete but you know 24 hrs if they don't do it right after) and they have amazing customer service and you can email them or talk to them on FB about an order if you need help.

Once anything is downloaded to your PS3, you can use it for any user as long as that user account remains on your PS3.

Last edited:

birthbysleep86

Website
www.facebook.com
lol I already have the smartphone wallpaper on my iphone. lol I would love to have the theme for my wallpaper though. I have one for my psp so having one for my ps3 would just complete it. Right now my ps3 wallpaper is Nightmare Before Christmas so it might be a little hard to give up. :wink:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol I already have the smartphone wallpaper on my iphone. lol I would love to have the theme for my wallpaper though. I have one for my psp so having one for my ps3 would just complete it. Right now my ps3 wallpaper is Nightmare Before Christmas so it might be a little hard to give up. :wink:

Although the boxart and smartphone wallpaper share a similar design, they are not one in the same.

kupo1121

Awards
I've never tried getting a theme that wasn't given to me from the game itself before except on my PSP, but I'd assume you would have to use a JPN account to enter the PS3 theme redeem code. It isn't hard to make a JPN PSN account and you don't have to enter a legitimate residential address so yeah. This was the tutorial I used so I could play Japanese demos and if you ever do want to buy something from the JPN PSN, this website allows you to buy PSN cards and they email the code to you within 24 hours (usually you get it five minutes after the transaction is complete but you know 24 hrs if they don't do it right after) and they have amazing customer service and you can email them or talk to them on FB about an order if you need help.

Once anything is downloaded to your PS3, you can use it for any user as long as that user account remains on your PS3.

Awesome, I did that...and now we just wait for a code, COME ON KIND SOULS!!!!...I mean, I know you can share codes (though I think that's against the rules) but IDK how to do that :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome, I did that...and now we just wait for a code, COME ON KIND SOULS!!!!...I mean, I know you can share codes (though I think that's against the rules) but IDK how to do that :(

Redeem codes are a one-time use deal. I should have probably said that sooner xD

We're going to have to wait for them to get the theme then upload it online if possible and then you have to use a USB drive with two folders added "PS3" then within "PS3" make "THEME" then drag the theme file into the folder. Plug the USB drive into the PS3, go to settings, go to theme settings, click on THEME, select the theme and install.

If the PS3 doesn't read it or the theme doesn't work then either your USB drive isn't formatted properly or it just doesn't work.

kupo1121

Awards
Redeem codes are a one-time use deal. I should have probably said that sooner xD

We're going to have to wait for them to get the theme then upload it online if possible and then you have to use a USB drive with two folders added "PS3" then within "PS3" make "THEME" then drag the theme file into the folder. Plug the USB drive into the PS3, go to settings, go to theme settings, click on THEME, select the theme and install.

If the PS3 doesn't read it or the theme doesn't work then either your USB drive isn't formatted properly or it just doesn't work.

lol I didn't know that haha xD YAY! Can't wait since I assume once it does go up this topic will no doubt be updated ^_^ Can't wait!

HiddenKH

I wouldn't go all the way to 7/11 just to get a theme for my smartphone XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wouldn't go all the way to 7/11 just to get a theme for my smartphone XD

They are everywhere in Japan. Convenience stores in Japan are very different from the ones here in North America and other places. Like 7-Eleven and many other convenience stores are one-stop shops where you can do everything from do banking, send mail, buy new games and movies, pay bills, buy books, toys, etc. They are literally convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back