• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Vəntus;5949326 said:
I doubt it takes a long time to animate if they have almost every aspect of the game ready, at least a month if it's like 10 or 15 animators each set to work on a certain world's cutscenes and the last few as extra help. It really does not seem like that much of a chore if they hired A-class employees.

EDIT: It's not even really that I want them gone, it's just astounding how even after 10 years they're not gone.

How about you try animating a game and see how easy it is.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Vəntus;5949326 said:
I doubt it takes a long time to animate if they have almost every aspect of the game ready, at least a month if it's like 10 or 15 animators each set to work on a certain world's cutscenes and the last few as extra help. It really does not seem like that much of a chore if they hired A-class employees.
Weren't there only 2 people working on the HD collection?

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
How about you try animating a game and see how easy it is.
I really would love to but you know how costly animating programs are...

Weren't there only 2 people working on the HD collection?
Maybe? That's what I heard, but if it really takes only 2 people to upscale, retexture, recode, reprogram and update the game... then wow, did I miscalculate.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Vəntus;5949326 said:

EDIT: It's not even really that I want them gone, it's just astounding how even after 10 years they're not gone.

At a company where most of their major production teams are being funneled into working on another huge project, I highly doubt they have 10 or 15 animators to spare at the moment. We aren't even sure just how many people in Osaka are working on this game and what other projects they have lined up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Vəntus;5949332 said:
I've said it a billion times; it's not like I want them to do it, just why they can't do it.

And I just gave you a reason why. What if they don't have the manpower or the time to put into this aspect? Considering this is an internal development and not outsourced, and with a huge number of people at the company working on other projects, I really doubt they have enough people for this or the time.

And this still remains to look better than XIII and XIII-2 and this is just a HD remaster!

Key

Exile
Awards
I don't think you understand exactly how much work goes into just animating a facial expression, especially when faces are some of the hardest things to animate. And take this from the one who's going to school for this.

Like the others said, they didn't allocate a ton of people to this project, and they did it because they WANTED to, so be happy with what we're getting. Because it already looks gorgeous!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE

I was hoping the trailer would be longer.
I'd love to see some more of Re:CoM and Days. A lot of this HD game has been focusing on the KH1 side of things

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This trailer was very short for a Nomura game, that is for sure. I guess it is hard to make one for old games, and if they show too much of the new Days stuff they risk killing the excitement.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This trailer was very short for a Nomura game, that is for sure. I guess it is hard to make one for old games, and if they show too much of the new Days stuff they risk killing the excitement.
They have over two hours though D:

My only hope is separate trailers for each of the game.
I can only image what they'll put in Days to get us hyped. Maybe they'll include Riku seeing Kairi, Roxas fighting Saix, fighting against the Lizard thing, PLEASE LET THEM INCLUDE THE SCENE OF ALMOST EVERY ORGANISATION MEMBER FIGHTING RIKU PLEASE

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They have over two hours though D:

My only hope is separate trailers for each of the game.
I can only image what they'll put in Days to get us hyped. Maybe they'll include Riku seeing Kairi, Roxas fighting Saix, fighting against the Lizard thing, PLEASE LET THEM INCLUDE THE SCENE OF ALMOST EVERY ORGANISATION MEMBER FIGHTING RIKU PLEASE
Stop getting my hopes up. :c

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Are the quotes you ripped available anywhere? If you don't mind, I'd like to use them to try and make a fanmade English version myself ^^

They are! Just take a look at my Youtube page here.

I have just about everything that's important, though I suppose I haven't gotten around to uploading some of the less important Disney villains.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They have the chance to put in the awesome stuff that wasn't in the game.
In proper graphics.
In HD.
There's no way to not have hopes up :c
They have the chance but we haven't seen a single new scene yet to insinuate that we'll get new stuff. :C I want it so much but I'm scared of being disappointed!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They have the chance but we haven't seen a single new scene yet to insinuate that we'll get new stuff. :C I want it so much but I'm scared of being disappointed!
There were scenes in this trailer that were new!!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
They have the chance to put in the awesome stuff that wasn't in the game.
In proper graphics.
In HD.
There's no way to not have hopes up :c

There's a lot of stuff to look forward to. There's a lot of content we never got to experience that were previously Japanese exclusive. Especially for the first game, with updated models and taking creative liberties with adding the "Reaction Command" and the camera controls or the fact that nobody remembered how to use the program 10 years ago besides Sumio Nasu. xD

It makes me wonder what else they've added that weren't revealed yet.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There were scenes in this trailer that were new!!
That's not the kind of new I meant! I meant like, brand new scenes with brand new content akin to KH2FM's new scenes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's a lot of stuff to look forward to. There's a lot of content we never got to experience that were previously Japanese exclusive. Especially for the first game, with updated models and taking creative liberties with adding the "Reaction Command" and the camera controls or the fact that nobody remembered how to use the program 10 years ago besides Sumio Nasu. xD
Thank you. I had no idea all this was happening ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back