• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The season of giving is here once again, and we're excited to say the Kingdom Hearts team have given us all a gift!

Following the success of the Jump Festa, it seems fitting that the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix trailer has been released. You can watch it after the jump.

Update: Thanks to Sign, we finally have a hard subbed version of the trailer!

TepidShark

Awards
So I just watched it on an HD Television and it looks amazing. If you haven't watched either of the trailers on a HDTV yet I definitely recommend it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's so beautiful~

All of those Days scenes look great. I wonder if the story will be a bit more enthralling without the horrid gameplay.

-Roxas-XIII-

So Excited!!!! I cant wait for this!

The Days cutscenes look amazing! I hope that it includes footage of the important battles in the game as well, such as; Xion vs Riku, Axel vs Xion, Roxas vs Saix, Roxas vs Xion, and of course, Roxas vs Riku.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But still no word on western localization?
Nothing yet, but hopefully soon.

Also, you're lying if you say Days wouldn't have been more enjoyable in better graphics. If they made it for the PS3 originally we would have these scenes, better gameplay, more varied missions and perhaps they would have spent more time with the plot and fleshing things out.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
KH has always needed to be in HD, that was beautiful~

We meet again, fish face.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
So I just watched it on an HD Television and it looks amazing. If you haven't watched either of the trailers on a HDTV yet I definitely recommend it.
considering how many man hours I poured into calibrating my TV ill definitely do that.....tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back