• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thank you. I had no idea all this was happening ._.

I was just adding stuff to your response. xD

But yes, KH has to be the most exciting because it has the most changes. Most HD remasters from other series just upscale the game and that's it.

-Roxas-XIII-

As far as I have seen, the also have not yet shown or even mentioned the Xemnas battle. I really hope they add voiceovers for Xemnas to that scene instead of just the text and shaking screen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As far as I have seen, the also have not yet shown or even mentioned the Xemnas battle. I really hope they add voiceovers for Xemnas to that scene instead of just the text and shaking screen.

I don't know if I'd want speech there. The lack of voiceover on Enigmatic Figure's part was what gave it a mysterious and chilling atmosphere. I'd want Xemnas to make sounds in battle, though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know if I'd want speech there. The lack of voiceover on Enigmatic Figure's part was what gave it a mysterious and chilling atmosphere. I'd want Xemnas to make sounds in battle, though.

That would be really weird to have that mix. I think it would be better if they had the lack of a voice in there as well, but if we're gonna make Xemnas not have a voice here, we have to go all-out. I think the battle grunts would just kill the effect. I think it should be either all-in or all-out.

Do you really think there is still more? I'm completely fine with the stuff they've already added. THERE BEING MORE??!?!? O___O

olivermore.png

Honestly, I don't really think there'd be much more aside from what we have already seen. I remember someone mentioning a while back ago on some other thread the possibility of a Versus trailer for a secret ending, which would be nice... don't think it would happen, but it'd be nice considering the game was supposed to come out in Japan in this month of this year according to the last trailer.

Last edited:

Xagzan

Awards
I want no voiceover for Xemnas. Zero. It would absolutely kill the atmosphere.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Exactly. Having no voice added mystery to it. The same goes for MF in BBS and LS in KH2FM . If they had talked, they would have seemed less threatening.

On a different note, does anyone else think they should update the music? It would be wonderful if on top of everything else we're getting from this remake, the music was being remastered too.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Exactly. Having no voice added mystery to it. The same goes for MF in BBS and LS in KH2FM . If they had talked, they would have seemed less threatening.

On a different note, does anyone else think they should update the music? It would be wonderful if on top of everything else we're getting from this remake, the music was being remastered too.

Even though it would be nice, I don't even think it's necessary. The music sounded amazing back in the day and, I believe, survived the test of time even now.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Like king_mickey rule said, I don't think it's really necessary. And given how much the composers worked in KH3D, I think they deserve a break.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I remember someone mentioning a while back ago on some other thread the possibility of a Versus trailer for a secret ending, which would be nice... don't think it would happen, but it'd be nice considering the game was supposed to come out in Japan in this month of this year according to the last trailer.

I think a Versus trailer would not work at all. It seems weird that KH fans have to work hard to unlock a secret ending for a FF game??? Also, there would be that bunch of people who don't know what Versus is and interpret the secret video to be KH3...because you know, either Sora dies his hair or Aqua gets a sex change >_<

While I don't know if it would completely kill the atmosphere, I do think it makes him more epic when you don't know if anything you do phases him xP

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Doesn't it matter if they do the voice or text for Xemnas for KH1 FM? I don't honestly care as long it's out for us to enjoy, am I right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did Tarzan's face get longer?

tYwYq.png

uPL0r.png

Scratch that, everyone got longer.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

tYwYq.png

uPL0r.png

The SD screenshot is streched, the HD one is not. Yes Jaggies were everywhere in the PS2 version and still there in the PS3 one. Hopefully they will utilize some AA and even FXAA/SMAA to help. Because it's kinda unacceptable now to have HD PS2 games keep most of the aliasing. If it was in 3D mode I would forgive some of that because RSX in PS3 is really weak.

LMNOP

Strangely I was just thinking about that last night.Also when it comes to remastering the composers don't have to put all that much work into the music, what I mean by this is that they don't have to re-record anything, they just fine tune the song and make the sound a higher quality. Think of it like the remaster of KH, they arent starting from scratch they are just refining what is already there.

So I wouldn't doubt if they remastered the soundtrack to go along with the remastered game but it isn't necessary honestly.

Roxie1563

Awards

tYwYq.png

uPL0r.png

Woah, I can notice that, but wow, those renders is just too beautiful to stay away from it.. *u*

Why does it have to be so far from America to Japan?! D:

Roxie1563

Awards
The fingernails on Tarzan are so much more noticeable. o.o

I know, right?! The amazing power of that is called Rendering!! :D

But seriously, that's amazing! I'm so going to stare at them as I play by to enjoy everything!

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Strangely I was just thinking about that last night.Also when it comes to remastering the composers don't have to put all that much work into the music, what I mean by this is that they don't have to re-record anything, they just fine tune the song and make the sound a higher quality. Think of it like the remaster of KH, they arent starting from scratch they are just refining what is already there.

So I wouldn't doubt if they remastered the soundtrack to go along with the remastered game but it isn't necessary honestly.

Well composers and sound engineers have to redo for 5.1 Dolby digital surround

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Well composers and sound engineers have to redo for 5.1 Dolby digital surround

I think Yoko Shimomura seems to be on top of that since the Fan Selections OST has been released. Those tracks were made with better quality and perhaps it closely coincides with the development of the HD remasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back