• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix JF Trailer (Fandub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

[video=youtube_share;0d0AY0PrLtc]http://youtu.be/0d0AY0PrLtc[/video]​

The fandub production continues at KH-Vids and KH-Recharged with a new video from the Jump Festa trailer that released in December. The new trailer features content from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, however the CGNET team has only voiced the 358/2 Days scenes.

The fandub trailer was scheduled to release on January 1 2013, however it wasn't complete due to the team. Additionally a scene with Axel from the trailer has been removed from the fandub due to losing our original voice actor. If you're interested in voicing as Axel in our fandub production, feel free to let me know.

Suggestions and comments are always appreciated.

Vocal Team
Namine: Voiced by SS-Chan
Roxas: Voiced by Mike (CGNET)
Namine: Voiced by SS-Chan
Xemnas: Voiced by TheVader74
Xion: Voiced by SS-Chan

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It too bad you lost the Axel voice actor he sounded similar to the real VA, in my opinion. But anyways nice dubbing job.

Why didn't you dub the rest of the trailer? Is it because it's already dubbed?

CGNET

It too bad you lost the Axel voice actor he sounded similar to the real VA, in my opinion. But anyways nice dubbing job.

Why didn't you dub the rest of the trailer? Is it because it's already dubbed?

Yea, it was pointless to do the rest. When I first started the Roxas fandubs it was to voice the scenes that we didn't get in North America in Europe such as Final mix (at the time it was the scene with Riku Vs Roxas). As I moved forward with the production in 2008, I wanted to dub all the scenes that were released in Japanese before the English version since it takes months of release.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
You guys did a great job on this dub! It's always so nice to see how much the fandub's improved over time.

Everyone sounds so spot on:) Roxas always does, of course, but the actors for Axel and Xion really blew me away with their performances! And though Xemnas, Naminé, and Saïx didn't sound exactly like the characters, they still captured their personalities very, very well.

Great job, everyone! This was a wonder to behold! I can't wait to see what you guys will do next!

CGNET

You guys did a great job on this dub! It's always so nice to see how much the fandub's improved over time.

Everyone sounds so spot on:) Roxas always does, of course, but the actors for Axel and Xion really blew me away with their performances! And though Xemnas, Naminé, and Saïx didn't sound exactly like the characters, they still captured their personalities very, very well.

Great job, everyone! This was a wonder to behold! I can't wait to see what you guys will do next!

No one voiced Axel though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back