• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm kinda hoping it's(and I know u r all gonna hate me for this. lol)maybe Birth By Sleep Vol.2. I know we don't need another side project but they gave us a move at the end of birth by sleep.
Actually there are quite a few of us who yearn for BBSv2 greatly xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like I want this game more than anyone in the world.

lol At least we have people who really want the game haha. I honestly don't want BbSv2 as much as I just want a game where you can play a lot as Aqua again. It doesn't have to be BbSv2 for me xP

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
there was still the stuff left after aqua's secret episode, like Ven vanishing from the chair(hey it was before DDD after all) and Riku overlooking Roxas and Xion. all those flashes. Yeah, I would've like a game out of it simply because so much doesnt get explained in the games themselves.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
lol At least we have people who really want the game haha. I honestly don't want BbSv2 as much as I just want a game where you can play a lot as Aqua again. It doesn't have to be BbSv2 for me xP
Aqua playable in the RoD going through fallen Disney worlds. All I want.

I thought DDD was BBSv2 in that it explained most of the stuff in the teaser. I didn't play DDD so I really don't know.
It didn't explain anything from the secret movie, though?

there was still the stuff left after aqua's secret episode, like Ven vanishing from the chair(hey it was before DDD after all) and Riku overlooking Roxas and Xion. all those flashes. Yeah, I would've like a game out of it simply because so much doesnt get explained in the games themselves.
I took the Ven/Sora vanishing thing as symbolism and not something literally happening.

It'd be nice to have a game that neatly ties everything together, which I think is needed now more than ever.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
yeah i know now it was symbolism but at that time, it could've been literal cuz of the video effect thing. Often that means a cut in which something happened or time passing, usually in security footage in a movie or tv show. anyway, I wasnt paying attention to Sora vanishing quite so much.

kupo1121

Awards

Agreement was never made simpler lol xP That is all I want too, I really want to see the the worlds that fell to darkness and what they looked like. But that is only a plus to getting to play as Aqua again :)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Hm, idea.

Aqua's time in the RoD is, as far as we know, not very relevant to the current story. So why not make it relevant to the next saga? Keep her time there a mystery for now and keep on with KH3. Then have BBSv2 happen, revealing her time in the RoD and have whatever it is that was the antagonist in her story set up KH4.

Nomura's good at making excuses when it comes to characters not mentioning things, so he could probably come up with a reason why she doesn't talk about the events in KH3. :3

This would also keep TAV relevant in the next saga.

kupo1121

Awards
(All I ask is if they cannot give us BBSv2 they give us playable Aqua for the first few hours of KH3)

lol as much as I would love that, I would hate the Aqua part to be demoted to a tutorial -__- I'm okay with beating the game and then just unlocking this random part where you get to play as Aqua.

Aqua's time in the RoD is, as far as we know, not very relevant to the current story. So why not make it relevant to the next saga? Keep her time there a mystery for now and keep on with KH3. Then have BBSv2 happen, revealing her time in the RoD and have whatever it is that was the antagonist in her story set up KH4.

I see where you're coming from and I'm okay with that because as long as I do eventually get to play as Aqua, I can wait...patiently... :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hm, idea.

Nomura's good at making excuses when it comes to characters not mentioning things, so he could probably come up with a reason why she doesn't talk about the events in KH3. :3

This would also keep TAV relevant in the next saga.
This concept is the small hope I've been holding onto for this game to somehow exist in the future.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Another collection would hopefully include BBS and KH2 and a theatre mode for Re:coded and DDD. There's like only one or two cutscenes of importance in the former title. No reason not to include them. And I agree that BBS belongs in the second collection despite being a prequel. It's not meant to be played as the first game, just like you're not meant to play Crisis Core before you play FFVII.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Nah I would rather have BBSFM, KH2FM, RE:coded movie and a short movie on BBSv2. DDD can stay a 3DS game for all I care.

But they'll probably make a DDDFM after the HD collection or a DDD DLC

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But they'll probably make a DDDFM after the HD collection or a DDD DLC

If the game doesn't have the Nintendo Network logo on it, it's not going to get DLC ever.

They have no plans of making KH3DFM. They don't have time to do it, and considering the sales of KH3D were not amazing in Japan, there is a clear disinterest in it.

crash13

Awards
DDD will probably be in 2.5 in some way, shape or form. It would be stupid to start putting all the games on one console and leave out the one that "leads to Kingdom Hearts III" Probably a movie like 358 along with Re:Coded.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Hm the release date is a bit later than I thought it would be, but oh well I am happy with March.

Riku_Kitsune

Website
kakashischika.deviantart.com
I Do hope we hear some news of when the US might get this lovely little bundle of awesome~ It all looks so awesome, i haven't been playing any KH game , hoping to forget a little things, like maybe where some chests are, trinity marks, stuff like that~

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I know this won't happen but
I just saw thease old sketches. thease would be awesome alt for donald and goofy.
In fact I like the previous donald more
kh_earlyart1_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back