• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorarocks93

Awards
technically the only nut there is that Days should start before COM. Days, except for two scenes, starts right after KH1(or it might as well, there could've been as little as a day or two between Xemnas and Ansem fighting)

But yeah, excited! :D

Actually Days starts the moment Sora becomes a Heartless in Hollow Bastion.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
no im not counting that because the actual game itself starts at Day 7. Roxas' birth is one of the cutscenes I was referring to. That and him talking with Xemnas on Day 6. meaning 5 or 6 days between Sora becoming a heartless and battling xemnas, leaving the End battles of KH1 to just a few hours, or at least under 24(Xemnas is unlocked at least midway through EotW)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hopefully this means we get it in the first half of the year as well! :)

Right now Square Enix's confirmed titles for NA in 2013 is a little barren. In March there is Tomb Raider and then we have Final Fantasy XIV listed as Q1 2013, which is the period from April-June. After that LR as Q3 which is October-December.

I think KH will probably be April-June as well, I'm just hoping it will be early in that period and note late. :(

BagelBreath

Awards
Released in Japan a day after my birthday. :O
I hope we don't have to wait too long for it to come to NA. I'm hoping for June release.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hopefully this means we get it in the first half of the year as well! :)

Right now Square Enix's confirmed titles for NA in 2013 is a little barren. In March there is Tomb Raider and then we have Final Fantasy XIV listed as Q1 2013, which is the period from April-June. After that LR as Q3 which is October-December.

I think KH will probably be April-June as well, I'm just hoping it will be early in that period and note late. :(

I didn't realize how little they have planned for next year until now. I'm hoping they unveil some unannounced and nearly completed titles soon...Besides their endless iOS ports [ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]and mobile "tap to win" shovelware[/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod].

It'd be fantastic if they could get it out in Q1. Even more fantastic if they have been working on the localization already.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It'd be fantastic if they could get it out in Q1. Even more fantastic if they have been working on the localization already.
Most of it is already localised, so if the NA team for this game are quick, or there's not much new to localise, we should hopefully be seeing it soon afterwards.

billyzanesucks

I wouldn't be surprised if a ReMix containing solely BBS was made just for chronology's sake. 2.5 would probably contain KHII and 3D cutscenes.

Kevin Perez

I wouldn't be surprised if a ReMix containing solely BBS was made just for chronology's sake. 2.5 would probably contain KHII and 3D cutscenes.
What? Why? BBS on a PS3 disc by itself would be pretty damn empty considering the length of that particular installment. Separating that game knowing well it could fit with the remaining installments on single disc doesn't make much sense. BBS is indeed likely to appear in 2.5 in the future, I dare say it's almost guaranteed.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
also a lot of people would skip it and at this point it's the 2nd or 3rd most important game in the series. chronologically it's first, but in terms of relevance of those specific story elements it's one of the latest.

TepidShark

Awards
A thought occurred to me. If a NA/EU release is going to be announced, it probably won't follow 3D's announcement of being announced shortly after Jump Festa. This probably because monday and tuesday are Christmas Eve and Day respectfully and aside for game players not paying attention, press are all off due to the holiday. So if they are planning on announcing it for the west it probably won't be until the start of the new year at the vert least.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
A thought occurred to me. If a NA/EU release is going to be announced, it probably won't follow 3D's announcement of being announced shortly after Jump Festa. This probably because monday and tuesday are Christmas Eve and Day respectfully and aside for game players not paying attention, press are all off due to the holiday. So if they are planning on announcing it for the west it probably won't be until the start of the new year at the vert least.

Yeah, but I don't think SE was ever planning on announcing all their games 2 days after the Jap release dates are announced. It just so happened to work that way with DDD, but I never expected a Christmas announcement lol However, I can see them announcing it tomorrow or Monday (if they were going to) and then all the articles would read something like "Christmas came early for Kingdom Hearts fan" and yes it would...yes...it...would :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, but I don't think SE was ever planning on announcing all their games 2 days after the Jap release dates are announced. It just so happened to work that way with DDD, but I never expected a Christmas announcement lol However, I can see them announcing it tomorrow or Monday (if they were going to) and then all the articles would read something like "Christmas came early for Kingdom Hearts fan" and yes it would...yes...it...would :)

rofl you know us so well xD

kupo1121

Awards
rofl you know us so well xD

When I first read that I interpreted it as you guys already knowing the release date *cough* DDD *cough* and you were planning on making that the article headline...now I have CONSPIRACY written all over my brain...it kind of hurts >___<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wish I knew the release date! I'd need to find my nonexistent PS3 stash again and start saving up. ;A;

But nah, just talking about how we pile on as much cheese as possible into every update lol.

kupo1121

Awards
But nah, just talking about how we pile on as much cheese as possible into every update lol.

lol

24743862.jpg

On the plus side, I find Kingdom Hearts quite cheesy as it is (except BbS which is Mr. Manly McManlison among the KH games) so the titles are quite appropriate if you ask me = D

birthbysleep86

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm curious about what it says over the coming soon boxes. I can't plug them into a translator, but it looks like the word "darkness" on the end, so could those be talking about the SoD Chronicle?

I'm kinda hoping it's(and I know u r all gonna hate me for this. lol)maybe Birth By Sleep Vol.2. I know we don't need another side project but they gave us a move at the end of birth by sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back