• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Please move this to the appropriate area if its in the wrong place. I didn't know where to put this.

With so many versions of the soundtracks which is the best one to get. I'm thinking about 1.5 and 2.5 they seem to be complete?

Do any versions have both Hikari/Simple and clean Passion/Sancutary. or will I have to get a separate one of each game to get them both? Because its in Japanese i'm unsure of what the title listings are for the sound tracks.

In short which version or versions do I need to get if I want a hardcopy (I have them all on mp3) of all the songs.

KH and FF are the only soundtracks I like getting hard copies of cause I just love the music in them.

But i'm looking mostly for a copy I think maybe utada has them on one of her cds. That has Simple and clean and the Japanese hikari as well as sanctuary and the Japanese passion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Each version of the OST offers something different. 1.5's OST contains orchestrated music from KH1FM, and select tracks from CoM and Days. You won't get the full OST for those two games with 1.5's OST, and you won't get the original music for KH1 in it either.

2.5's OST is similar. It has a reorchestrated OST for KH2FM with select tracks from BBS and coded/Re:coded.

Those OSTs contain Hikari and Passion. You would need to buy Utada's This Is The One album to get Simple and Clean and Sanctuary.

If you want a physical OST, though, 1.5 and 2.5 are the cheapest option.

There is really no definitive OST. Even the 1-CoM-2-Days-BBS-coded OST is missing track and doesn't contain CoM's original midi tracks.

Dark Drive

Awards
I love the 1.5/2.5 soundtracks for the beautiful re-orchestrated songs, even though there are ones missing... ;~; so I have BBS/Days/Coded as well to fill in the gaps, even though it doesn't sound as great.

I also recommend the Piano Collections but those are probably better off just listening to on YouTube I suppose.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Sorry for double posting. I got the 1.5/2.5 which other versions should I get . Theres so many to choose from.

I ordered Piano versions I love piano when I'm working out or doing yoga.

Trying to find a This is the one album .

so as I understand it the next step is COM/BBS/Coded/days?

Last edited:

Zeto

Awards
Thanks for letting me know that a piano collection exists, I'm listening to it right now and there's so much ear candy ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back