• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
No. I think it was good that they released both REMIXES onto the PS3 platform. It kept fans from leaving the series after a long time of waiting and wishing for both games to come out onto a beloved platform. Something that should of happened sooner instead of years later in my opinion. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind if they placed both REMIXES onto the PS4 or Xbox One as of now. But it does feel like they're rubbing it into our faces a little for mentioning it after 2.5 release. On the other hand, I rather see how KHIII does on the newest platforms before they make the leap with the REMIXES, because it could not only delay KHIII, but there could be glitches that would take time to handle properly.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't mind to much if they ported them to ps4 as one massive collection. KH is pretty much the only reason I keep a ps3 right now anyway.

Sdog

Awards
The flame for my hope burns even brighter for this collection... please stop teasing Yasue... just make this a thing in the Spring...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They'd better. Just started my copy of KH2 and the fact that the DualShock 4 has the same issue as it did on KH (and people swore it didn't, so I'm pissed off) makes me not even wanna play it. I hate the DualShock 3.
I only said I didn't have that issue because I hadn't encountered it in my time of playing, not that the problem was not there any more.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I only said I didn't have that issue because I hadn't encountered it in my time of playing, not that the problem was not there any more.

Don't think I meant you specifically (there are a lot of people who swear, even now, that it works fine, and I don't get how you can miss it. As soon as you move diagonally, it fucks you up. It's already got me killed).

It's really shitty considering it works with Chain of Memories. Hopefully Birth By Sleep works fine, but I'm gonna hate playing 2 on critical with the DS3.

NessPSI

Yes! Please bring 2.5 to PS4! My PS3 stopped reading disks right when i 1.5. I never even got to finish KH.COM! :frown:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Honestly I just want the Remix's to release on Vita. I'm actually surprised they didn't do that tbh.

Wes

I don't hate XBox, but I find it dumb from SE, to release it on XBox.

On the games' boxes, there stands 'Only on Playstation', which is cool!
I'm one of the Fans, who says "KH started on PS, so just bring it on PS!", you know?

In my Opinion, they're just doing that for money.

Every game, that's on 2 Consoles, is bad.
Let's say...Naturo, or Dragonball.

KH was super, the way it was since now.

Just my Opinion, please don't take this as hate. :cool:
Not gonna hate your message, but it is nonsensical.

You're intentionally trying to limit the players for this game. It's absurd.

Davidsawr

Honestly I just want the Remix's to release on Vita. I'm actually surprised they didn't do that tbh.

The game is way to large for that. Its 4 gigs for Kh1 ps2 version alone, another 4 for CoM and one or 2 for the movie. Same goes for 2.5

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is a little strange for Xbox, in that it hasn't the audience there.. Man-hours and everything, will it be worth it to put it out on Xbone? Will it sell? We shall see.

Qwinn22

I think that a collectors set with all of the games would be phenomenal as long as it was for both Xbox One and PS4. Bringing all of the games together would be the best thing that's happened to gaming in a long time. The Kingdom Hearts franchise has been (by far) my favorite set of games. I know there's problems with supply and demand over this but PLEASE make it happen! Thanks!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If they ever have the intention of HD remastering Kingdom Hearts 3D, I hope they'll release that first before the potential PS4/Xbox One ports. Also, I hope we can transfer our save files; at least for the PS4 versions.

Xelon99

Awards
The only reason I have a ps3 and psp is for Kingdom Hearts actually. Now with 2.5 I can try to sell the old psp or mod it. If 1.5 and 2.5 are released on Xbone, I'll get them and stick another 900 or so hours into completing them all.

But even if they don't get ported to xbone, I'm happy enough I don't need to buy a ps4 just for kh3... my wallet is happy

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is a little strange for Xbox, in that it hasn't the audience there.. Man-hours and everything, will it be worth it to put it out on Xbone? Will it sell? We shall see.

I'd imagine the decision to put it on the XBOne was for the western audiences that are probably going to have one due to it faring better over there (by that, I really mean North America, I don't really have any info on Europe and Australia, so I can't really say anything about those regions). I seriously doubt it would sell well over in Japan. To my knowledge, the only time its predecessor was able to sell out was when Tales of Vesperia was originally only released on the XBOX 360. Since Kingdom Hearts III is going to also be on the PS4, I'd imagine the Japanese market is more likely to gravitate toward buying it on that system instead.

Anagram

Banned
If they ever have the intention of HD remastering Kingdom Hearts 3D, I hope they'll release that first before the potential PS4/Xbox One ports. Also, I hope we can transfer our save files; at least for the PS4 versions.

Save files are my biggest concern too. There's so many things that I do not want to do twice. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back