• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: The Best Gameplay in Kingdom Hearts??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AzmirAhmmhed

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- was a title that was long anticipated in the Kingdom Hearts series. It had been teased since Birth by Sleep's infamous "Birth by Sleep Volume 2" ending from the secret episode of the game, and fans of the series waited for years to see what would have become of Aqua. The ending of Birth by Sleep teased a lot; it teased Aqua coming across the Castle of Dreams, King Mickey appearing in his Chain of Memories clothes with the Star Seeker in the Realm of Darkness, and a connection between A Fragmentary Passage and Blank Points that told us that this was all connected to what happened in the Realm of Light during Kingdom Hearts. https://mobdro.bio/ https://kodi.bio/ However, one thing we didn't expect from this title, should it ever come out, was any sort of change of battle system from the original Birth by Sleep.

When the game came out, we got the answers to all of these questions, and raised a couple of more questions in the process. While the game was inexplicably short, demanding approximately 2-4 hours from the gamer depending on the difficulty and/or skill of the gamer in question, one of the things that it seemed to clearly have focused on during development was the clean-up & improvement of the battle system. Here, I'm going to go over the comments and criticisms from the gameplay department that each of the games in the series had, then explain how 0.2 wraps up these problems and improves upon its own system to create a beautiful hybrid battle system that proves to champion some of the best gameplay this series has had.

Last edited:

Keyblade07

Awards
Birth by sleep is my favorite KH game and it was my favorite playstyle, plus it had my favorite character Ventus! I loved how they merged both bbs+kh3 playstyle to make 0.2, it was a fun experience.