• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts χ: Your Keyblade, Your Story Novel Cover Revealed, Now Releasing Dec 24

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yen Press has finally revealed the Western cover for the Kingdom Hearts χ novel. Kingdom Hearts χ: Your Keyblade, Your Story has also received a slight delay. Originally scheduled to release on December 10th 2019, the novel will now release on December 24th 2019.

Long, long ago, when all the worlds were still one, there was a place called Daybreak Town. Here, under the leadership of the Foretellers, Keyblade wielders spent their days collecting light for their Unions-and you were no exception, fighting the darkness alongside your pal Chirithy (that's me!). But then, one day, you made an unusual new friend who warned you there was more to this world than met the eye. Meanwhile, conflict was building among the Foretellers and Unions, one that threatened everyone's future-including yours.
Kingdom Hearts χ: Your Keyblade, Your Story can be purchased in the United States from the following website (Price: $14.00 US / $18.50 CAN):

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ephemer's introduction (aka his birthday) was on Christmas Day so this is a nice coincidence.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've known about the novel delay for about two weeks but held off on writing due to the cover being the most important part of the story, but the delay really hurts since I did ask for this novel for Christmas from my sister and now that it's been delayed I have to think of something else (as much as all members of my family want to give good gifts, myself included, we all struggle with finding things to present to each other as potential gifts, so having asked for this novel as a present, and it being delayed, presents a problem).

I wish it covered everything rather than X's story itself. But I don't know how this novel goes as I've avoided translations of the Japanese text so I'm curious to see if it ends alongside Back Cover or it it follows X's story to the conclusion of the Keyblade War.

Nevertheless, whatever happens I'm excited to delve in and read.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Before I start the KH comic series, are there more than one of them? I'm interested in getting this.

There was a novel by Shiro Amano. I was particularly interested in the art. Is it the same comic line? I want to collect the series.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Before I start the KH comic series, are there more than one of them? I'm interested in getting this.

There was a novel by Shiro Amano. I was particularly interested in the art. Is it the same comic line? I want to collect the series.

This thread is for a novel, not the manga.

Shiro Amano is the manga artist who also does the artwork for the novels, which are written by Tomoco Kanemaki.

There are manga for KH1, CoM, KH2, Days and KH3, which is ongoing.
There are novels for every game. KH3's is also ongoing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

As Sign stated, this is not a comic. This is a novel by series author Tomoco Kanemaki.

Shiro Amano is the mangaka of the manga series.

If you wish to experience both, this is the list:

Novels by Tomoco Kanemaki:
Kingdom Hearts: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts 2: The Novel vol. 1
Kingdom Hearts 2: The Novel vol. 2
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts coded: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts X: Your Keyblade, Your Story

KH3 The Novel vol. 1 releases next year and is currently ongoing.

Manga by Shiro Amano:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 2 vol. 1-4
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days vol. 1-5

Kingdom Hearts 3 is currently ongoing and is being released by chapters.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay. I'll check them all out. Why were a manga and Graphic Novel commissioned?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So the one game I was look for to have a graphic novel, releases a regular novel. I'm actually disappointed by this revelation. KHx has so much damn reading already. I have to do homework now? Who am I kidding. I'm gonna get them anyway because I'm a book hoarder.

Thanks all for answering.

Back