• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] X Dragon Quest Monster Parade] Crossover Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forerunner

Awards
Thanks for the response.
I should start getting familiar with all the buttons early.

alibabaggypants

Awards
Thanks for all the tutorials! I finally completed all of the event and fought the last Slime Knight just now! I missed the last crossover event so I'm glad I managed to get through this one okay!

Chibi Hanako

So, I'm lost now. I finally got around to continuing, I put it off long enough, and after completing quest 4 I'm not sure what to do. I have to teleport the harbor town to go to the wasteland right? But how exactly? @o@ Am I missing something?

EDIT: I figured out how to warp and went to the harbor town but still don't know what to do to get to the wasteland. xP

EDIT 2: I figured it out and am at the wasteland, just need to go and get the quests now. xD

Last edited:

Forerunner

Awards
Today I learned that a level 12-15 archer can crit and one shot a "triple metal slime".
My entire party went up 6-7 levels each from that. @.@

Chibi Hanako

Today I learned that a level 12-15 archer can crit and one shot a "triple metal slime".
My entire party went up 6-7 levels each from that. @.@

Ah, yeah that happened to me yesterday. o.o I got so many levels from it. xD Apparently the metal slimes actually have really low HP, just high defense and evasion, so one good/lucky hit is all you need to kill them. :p

Chibi Hanako

So, to be clear, once we kill that metal slime and get the 'Clear' mark for the mission we're totally done, right? We get the costume and everything? Nothing I'm missing? xD Just want to be safe.

Rokuborn

Awards
Sorry for the suddenly UP to the post, but i require help.
how can i contact Square? since I'M SURE i completed all the quest required to obtain the costume, but nothing showed up on my treasure box.
the other prizes were inside the box, just the costume went missing.
others player i'm into contact received it, and what makes me MORE ANGRY is the fact that i helped them saying which quest to complete and other stuffs.
I'm angry against SE. and i want to be "heard" by them.
do any of you know how can i do that?
-
thanks for reading

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry for the suddenly UP to the post, but i require help.
how can i contact Square? since I'M SURE i completed all the quest required to obtain the costume, but nothing showed up on my treasure box.
the other prizes were inside the box, just the costume went missing.
others player i'm into contact received it, and what makes me MORE ANGRY is the fact that i helped them saying which quest to complete and other stuffs.
I'm angry against SE. and i want to be "heard" by them.
do any of you know how can i do that?
-
thanks for reading

So far I haven't read any comments on the Japanese side on this problem.

Log in to DQMP, at the menu go to "クエスト>>" then "酒場の依頼", then the "クリア済み" tab. Check if your event quests are cleared.
djLkbkA.png

Though there is no way to confirm if you have actually cleared the missions on this side.
To contact the staff, go here, "管理者 KH運営チーム" on the left, "メッセージ作成" at the bottom.
Copy "DQモンスターパレード報酬配布不都合" into "件名", and
"スペシャルキャンペーンのアバターは届いてない。アイテム報酬はきっちり受け取りました。
両ゲームの条件は達成したはず。必要された場合、DQモンスターパレード内のクエストクリア済みSS送ります。

宜しくお願いします。"
into "本文" and send.

Rokuborn

Awards
To contact the staff, go here, "管理者 KH運営チーム" on the left, "メッセージ作成" at the bottom.
Copy "DQモンスターパレード報酬配布不都合" into "件名", and
"スペシャルキャンペーンのアバターは届いてない。アイテム報酬はきっちり受け取りました。
両ゲームの条件は達成したはず。必要された場合、DQモンスターパレード内のクエストクリア済みSS送ります。

宜しくお願いします。"
into "本文" and send.
Thanks for the help, expecially for the japanese message, since i tried to contact the KH X support, but since i wrote in english they trow the request away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back