• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] X Dragon Quest Monster Parade] Crossover Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nial

Awards
this is probably a stupid question, but how do you get meat to capture monsters? I just arrived at port town and got 0, every monster I encounter goes away...

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
this is probably a stupid question, but how do you get meat to capture monsters? I just arrived at port town and got 0, every monster I encounter goes away...

Daily log in bonus. No other quik way unfortunately.

YukiYashaH

Awards
And it's better to wait at least two days to get two meats and send your Metal Slime to the Dungeon in the middle so he can come back with two Rank C+ monsters!
(or wait four days and syntetize the big meat on the right side and send him to get a Rank B+ monster)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
And it's better to wait at least two days to get two meats and send your Metal Slime to the Dungeon in the middle so he can come back with two Rank C+ monsters!
(or wait four days and syntetize the big meat on the right side and send him to get a Rank B+ monster)

Still playing Yuki? The log-in bonus monsters are pretty strong as well. Can't wait for that King Slime haha.

Edit: And I think Nial is referring to the meat you use when scouting monsters you meet after each parade. The one for dungeons can be bought in shops for 1000g.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Still playing Yuki? The log-in bonus monsters are pretty strong as well. Can't wait for that King Slime haha.

Edit: And I think Nial is referring to the meat you use when scouting monsters you meet after each parade. The one for dungeons can be bought in shops for 1000g.
Yep! XD I can't wait for the King Slime either ahah XD Still using the Slime Knight Arthur they gave for the log-in bonus :D

But the meat is the same :eek: At least the meats for the second and third dungeons can be used to scout monsters after each parade, too. The one for the first dungeon is the only one that can't. I synthetized a big meat yesterday and got a Rank C monster, uuugh, I'll wait 3 more days and cross my fingers to get at least a Rank A one >_<''

Noctis15

can I gain the rewards even though I never played dragon quest monster parade before now ??
I mean will I manage if I start now ??
I WANT TO GET THE SORA AND RIKU CARDS T^T

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
can I gain the rewards even though I never played dragon quest monster parade before now ??
I mean will I manage if I start now ??
I WANT TO GET THE SORA AND RIKU CARDS T^T

You should be fine! Just keep on top of things, and follow Kazr's list of sidequests that reward Carrots, which will help you restore your energy.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
But the meat is the same :eek: At least the meats for the second and third dungeons can be used to scout monsters after each parade, too. The one for the first dungeon is the only one that can't. I synthetized a big meat yesterday and got a Rank C monster, uuugh, I'll wait 3 more days and cross my fingers to get at least a Rank A one >_<''

Haha I completely didn't notice this! Thought the meat needed for the middle and right dungeons are premium only. Just send my metal slime in the middle dungeon with 6 meat and got back 4 C rank and 2 D rank monsters! So much wasted opportunity to level them up during this past few days...

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Haha I completely didn't notice this! Thought the meat needed for the middle and right dungeons are premium only. Just send my metal slime in the middle dungeon with 6 meat and got back 4 C rank and 2 D rank monsters! So much wasted opportunity to level them up during this past few days...
Wah, congrats on the 3 C rank monsters :D I'm going to wait 2 more days to synthetize a big meat and try the strongest dungeon for at least a rank A+ monster ><

Nial

Awards
oh thanks for the answers on meat... and I totally never bothered checking the monster's rank... I sent a normal slime in the middle dungeon and got 1 rank C and 1 rank B monster, so I guess I was lucky for once :'D

why can't it be the same with raise draws >.>

edit: man, I suppose the game really didn't want me around anymore: I was on my last energy left for the day, first attempt at looking for the metal slime, not only I got him but also killed the additional slime knight on the same route (I mean I read Kazr's post and saw that they were quite common there but still).
Bye monster parade, glad you weren't as a horrifying experience as bravely default.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
oh thanks for the answers on meat... and I totally never bothered checking the monster's rank... I sent a normal slime in the middle dungeon and got 1 rank C and 1 rank B monster, so I guess I was lucky for once :'D

why can't it be the same with raise draws >.>

edit: man, I suppose the game really didn't want me around anymore: I was on my last energy left for the day, first attempt at looking for the metal slime, not only I got him but also killed the additional slime knight on the same route (I mean I read Kazr's post and saw that they were quite common there but still).
Bye monster parade, glad you weren't as a horrifying experience as bravely default.

Ahaha if the game didn't want you and you didn't want the game, it was a great deal finding those two on the same route, huh? xD I'm still playing because it's soooo much fun xD I'm doing all the quests for the wasteland atm (I rushed so much to get here I completely neglected the first continent ._.)

mallow

Website
mallowkey.tumblr.com
Hi! I have a random question, regarding the Slime Knights. So I was doing Quest 523 and managed to kill one while still in the parade, but I got defeated by another monster. Will my kill on the Slime Knight be counted or not? I'm kinda worried that it's not...

(*goes back to lurking*)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi! I have a random question, regarding the Slime Knights. So I was doing Quest 523 and managed to kill one while still in the parade, but I got defeated by another monster. Will my kill on the Slime Knight be counted or not? I'm kinda worried that it's not...

(*goes back to lurking*)

I can't take screenshots now.

Under "ずかん" in the main screen, select "モンスター", and go to "スライムナイト". Somewhere will be a "倒した数" or "殺した数" or "討伐数" (not sure of the term). If the number is 1, it is the Slime Knight you met in the beginning, if 2 then it should be counted.

mallow

Website
mallowkey.tumblr.com
I can't take screenshots now.

Under "ずかん" in the main screen, select "モンスター", and go to "スライムナイト". Somewhere will be a "倒した数" or "殺した数" or "討伐数" (not sure of the term). If the number is 1, it is the Slime Knight you met in the beginning, if 2 then it should be counted.

OH THANK GOODNESS IT COUNTED. Thank you Kazr!

Forerunner

Awards
Skimmed through the thread and just got back after a long break.

Is this an event that I can comfortably complete within 2-3 days? I am going to be busy because of exams and such, but a crossover event for KH X is something I do not wish to miss.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Skimmed through the thread and just got back after a long break.

Is this an event that I can comfortably complete within 2-3 days? I am going to be busy because of exams and such, but a crossover event for KH X is something I do not wish to miss.

2 maybe not. 3 with a little luck, 4 definitely.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
The Assist card you get from this i can't resist... lol
Gotta do this soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back