• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] X Dragon Quest Monster Parade] Crossover Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
So apparently you need 30 stamina in total to get to the Wasteland Bazaar where you can take on the special quests.

Then it is up to your luck on how many slimes you can meet per parade. I estimate 3-8 blue slimes in the correct route per parade, and 1-6 orange slimes. Those familiar with DQ know about the metal slimes... (I've only met 1 among the 50+ parades I've done, though I'm always unlucky so it may be better for you guys...)

So yeah, 3 days is needed at least. Advisable to spend 1 day to grind, or you can spend all your money on herbs and spam them. Remember to combine 2 herbs into a stronger herb as it is much more effective and expensive at all.

I encountered a total of 2 metal slimes, both times on the same path, but I don't remember what path that was. The first one actually FLED from combat, the second one my party defeated and gave massive EXP.

YukiYashaH

Awards
I found a metal slime pretty easily on the first route of the game, back on the first city! I found two during the entire game, and both were on that route :eek:

BluberryStar

Awards
I found metal slime twice on my journey. The first time fled, and the second one I caught with the help of a lady with a bandana, just showed up out of nowhere, and gave me free meat. She just flings those things to the slime until the gauge increased to 99.9%. Caught it :D and the stats are..... amazing...? I'm not sure. It's a level 10 or so now with Attack/Defence 40/660. Yes, you heard me ppl, 660 defence! With 13 HP Lol Most of the enemy monsters who attacked him either missed or only gives 1 point damage :p But with weight of 25 (kg?) took most of the place, but the metal slime is worth keeping. Named him Silver ~>w<)~

Ok, I just can't see HOW are we supposed to reach Misssion No. 660 in less than a month when so far I've only reached Mission No. 006!! HOW?!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Ok, I just can't see HOW are we supposed to reach Misssion No. 660 in less than a month when so far I've only reached Mission No. 006!! HOW?!

XDXD They're not strictly numbered. Sidequests on the first continent start at 500 (to make a lot of room for the story, I suppose), while sidequests on the second start at 600.

Tigerruss

Awards
Oh XD Hahah I see. Are these sidequests available in Pubs?

Yes they are. And I believe different pubs give different sidequests.
Something to note, quests offered that have a gold coin next to their name/number cost gold to accept. Most sidequests don't, but it is something to keep in mind.

Tallie

For quest 660, the metal slimes are on the route with the grey star, but how do you open that route? Because I do have the quest, but the route with the metal slime is not open. I took on some other quests, but still nothing

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
For quest 660, the metal slimes are on the route with the grey star, but how do you open that route? Because I do have the quest, but the route with the metal slime is not open. I took on some other quests, but still nothing

The problems with metal slimes in DQ series is that they practically can be everywhere in the starting town. They have very high evasion, low HP and tends to run. But they give lots of EXP, thus they are also extremely rare.

I've done another map just on the currently known locations of the necessary monsters. As you can see, metal slimes are really everywhere. They should also be in even more areas than the marked ones, you just need a lot of luck.

LlHZHl4.jpg

And you have to take up the correct sidequest to unlock the additional routes. Look at the highlighted spots on the provided map.

Last edited:

Tallie

Again, very helpfull! ^_^
And so much for luck, the first route I tried (the one where you first encounter and catch him), I caught it and defeated it.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Sigh....I always suck in things involving luck.

Anyway, many players are fighting Slime Knights as well just in case the story one doesn't count.

They are found on the route in the brown circle (picture 2 post before this), they can only be unlocked by taking quest 523.

dreammeen

I think metal slime has high appear rate around tower, I meet it every time I travel there.

Kevin_Keyblade

Thank you for this guys! I'm in the Wasteland Continent so that means I will have my SR+ Sora and Riku! Now I just have to complete those quests

Kevin_Keyblade

Note: Just in case the story Slime Knight doesn't count, they can be easily found in the upper left routes where I recommended to do grinding at (around 5).

So that means the first Slime Knight that we encountered from the first time doesn't count for the potions and ethers and You mean, the paths around the Tower in the first continent, Right?

Last edited:

sullenclown

Awards
I'm really happy that dragon quest parade doesn't have the same 'this gift expires on X days' type of thing on the messages. I apparently signed up on this way back and I was able to claim a 630+ day message XD

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Finally met my metal slime! Ignore the lucky people above who said that they are easy to meet......(well maybe they are easier when you take on the quest).

Fighting the extra slime knight is just in case the story one doesn't count. 30 potions and ethers are at stake and I wouldn't want to risk it...

SSjMikito

So what actually triggers the items to appear in your gift box? I've only received the Potions and Ethers so far and the game hasn't given me the other items yet. I thought it was during the daily reset but I haven't gotten the Sora and Riku cards yet even though I got to the wasteland yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back