• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Skill Guide

I refreshed and re-logged in few times yesterday because my connection was being slow. Doesn't give you more stamps. Works the same way as daily bonuses so I didn't get my second one until this morning.

Zeke this makes no sense! The first time I got stamps it gave me 2 tiles and the second day it gave me 3 tiles so it's possible to get 6 in 2 or 3 days I guess but how did you get that special bonus so soon?? It sounds like you're saying that you logged in once and it gave you all of that stuff?

i logged in 3 days total, the maintance day, yesterday and today.

How in the world? Bravo Zeke, but I don't get how that occured. o_O;

i got 1 stamp on first day, 1 stamp on second day and third day i got 4 stamps.

gnurtanio

Awards

i logged in 3 days total, the maintance day, yesterday and today.

i got 1 stamp on first day, 1 stamp on second day and third day i got 4 stamps.

How in The Earth you can get 4 Stamps?? i dont know how many stamps i already collect so far because connection issue. but on my second account i only got 2 stamps in this 2 days login.. how do you get 4?? is it automatically or not?

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

How in The Earth you can get 4 Stamps?? i dont know how many stamps i already collect so far because connection issue. but on my second account i only got 2 stamps in this 2 days login.. how do you get 4?? is it automatically or not?
Lets just say i had 4 of that heart symbol on my Stamp board. personal experience is better though, so basically just get lucky in getting a stamp you have multiple of on your board.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I wish there was a way to look at the stamp card besides when the day starts. There's even a gap in the main menu right now, it wouldn't be that tough an addition!

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I wish there was a way to look at the stamp card besides when the day starts. There's even a gap in the main menu right now, it wouldn't be that tough an addition!

That would actually be really nice, if your connection messed up or you accidentally refreshed your page before doing your moogle stamp it would be there as a icon to do it if you missed it or want to do it later and also to view your current stamp card. i like this idea, but only discussions, opinions and requests can be heard by the KHx team here Square Enix Bridge Community

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I'm curious how consistent this is: yesterday, I logged in for my third time and the scratch card gave me the prizes in the corner, which was an SR Mickey Speed card and some Ethers and Potions (not sure on the Potions). Today, it tells me that it will be four days (counting today) until I get a prize of a Raise Ticket, some Ethers, and I didn't even register the third thing but it may have been more Potions, or possibly Munny.

I'm wondering what everyone else got. I know at least one other player got the SR Mickey after 3 days during the last set. This time it's a Raise Ticket and 4 days. Is that consistent for everyone, or is it being scrambled about?

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I'm curious how consistent this is: yesterday, I logged in for my third time and the scratch card gave me the prizes in the corner, which was an SR Mickey Speed card and some Ethers and Potions (not sure on the Potions). Today, it tells me that it will be four days (counting today) until I get a prize of a Raise Ticket, some Ethers, and I didn't even register the third thing but it may have been more Potions, or possibly Munny. I'm wondering what everyone else got. I know at least one other player got the SR Mickey after 3 days during the last set. This time it's a Raise Ticket and 4 days. Is that consistent for everyone, or is it being scrambled about?
Did you take a screenshot of it? on the OP i posted special bonuses that i currently have pictures of, if the third item on the special bonus is different or unknown, this would help alot. please and thank you. :)

Quartz

Awards

I got the SR Mickey, so that half is correct. Let me login and see what my next reward is.
EDIT: Same for me, a Raise Ticket, Ethers, and Potions. Looks like the rwards are the same for us all.

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I got the SR Mickey, so that half is correct. Let me login and see what my next reward is. EDIT: Same for me, a Raise Ticket, Ethers, and Potions. Looks like the rwards are the same for us all.
Ah, yes, i really hope so, although everybody getting a random 3rd item still would've been nice. :eek:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I'll take a screenshot tomorrow just for completeness! (Once again, I wish there was a way to see the cards besides the start of the day, but there you go.)

Tsurugi

Awards

I was actually hoping for more Mickey SR's to try and LC haha :p

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

If we're all getting the same things, that suggests a set list to me. That means the Mickey was there to draw us in, but might also mean the list loops (or that there are more than one Mickeys in it!), so all we gotta do is clear it out...

Tsurugi

Awards

If we're all getting the same things, that suggests a set list to me. That means the Mickey was there to draw us in, but might also mean the list loops (or that there are more than one Mickeys in it!), so all we gotta do is clear it out...

Yeah we'll have to see, I'm pretty sure the rewards will get better as long as we keep logging in.

Quartz

Awards

I may miss a day so i'm not getting this next bonus, unless I'm allowed to log in four days, and not just four consectutive days.

Feitoshi

Awards

I may miss a day so i'm not getting this next bonus, unless I'm allowed to log in four days, and not just four consectutive days.
It's only consectutive days only, you must be on everyday. Also i think that the bonus may reset and be the same three day bonus. Although i think they should do these bonus's randomly instead of it being the same

Quartz

Awards

*sigh* Welp, I suppose that raise ticket will have to wait.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

It's only consectutive days only, you must be on everyday. Also i think that the bonus may reset and be the same three day bonus. Although i think they should do these bonus's randomly instead of it being the same
I won't put spoilers, but i'm really positive doing the special bonuses randomly would be terrible, since theres other stuff besides the 2 pictures i posted on the OP. But this is my opinion since you can opt out by just buying Charge munny to get everything earlier(if you're able too), having the rewards in a set order is completely fine with me since everyone will get the same rewards. .o.

On a Side note, i tested the theory of Skills you have leveled up and wanting to detach them, and i have proven it, that you in fact will lose all of the level ups of that skill that you want to detach, it will become Level 1, so if you decide to put your best skills on cards, make sure you decide knowing this information.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Hm, my next login bonus isn't the Kairi SR after 9 days! It's another crop of Raise Cards, and I'm afraid I forgot to screenshot the number of days even though you'd think I'd know how this works by now, but I think it was actually fairly small. Sheesh, they've got to add a way to look at these again!

EDIT: Okay, it seems I didn't screenshot it. Maybe I'm not remembering this right, but it was only a few minutes ago so I think I remember it okay... Wish I could be more reliable about this but I'm just waking up. >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back