• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsurugi

Awards
Hm, my next login bonus isn't the Kairi SR after 9 days! It's another crop of Raise Cards, and I'm afraid I forgot to screenshot the number of days even though you'd think I'd know how this works by now, but I think it was actually fairly small. Sheesh, they've got to add a way to look at these again!

EDIT: Okay, it seems I didn't screenshot it. Maybe I'm not remembering this right, but it was only a few minutes ago so I think I remember it okay... Wish I could be more reliable about this but I'm just waking up. >.<

I also got the raise draw thingy's again.

JayRoxz29

Awards
This is ludicrous, Out of all 5 Raise Tickets, 3 were ok for me to keep:

133untitled.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

31untitled1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

21untitled2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My expectations was supposed to be these cards:
khx
khx

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not today Jack. My 4th and 5th draw turned out to be the card I don't expect to have but of all cards:

Rikku01.png

My expression from this was like this:
tumblr_lyhxyaEO9y1qh7k5xo1_500.png

But hay, I get to have some limit cut time with three R+ cards I have :)

Tsurugi

Awards
It didn't show any :/ Maybe it'll update tomorrow with the SR Kairi.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
@JayRoxz29, Uh i don't think this has anything to do with skills or moogle stamp ._., but yes you did get quite a few good draws there....., also could you please use spoiler tags for your images, please and thank you.
Hm, my next login bonus isn't the Kairi SR after 9 days! It's another crop of Raise Cards, and I'm afraid I forgot to screenshot the number of days even though you'd think I'd know how this works by now, but I think it was actually fairly small. Sheesh, they've got to add a way to look at these again!
Hmm, you might need to check the # counter on your special bonus, cause you should have gotten your third bonus, unless you got your recent bonus today, if so you won't see your next 1 till tomorrow cause your recent bonus you just got will still show as a notification until the following day, it's to keep you wondering whats tomorrow.
@Tsurugi, Wait till tomorrow to see if you get the bonus​

Nial

Awards
i highly recommend to limit cut that hercules card: in high purity its stats are 9405 ATK and 7513 DEF, even without the boost it's really poweful! (being a R+, of course).

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
@JayRoxz29, Uh i don't think this has anything to do with skills or moogle stamp ._., but yes you did get quite a few good draws there....., also could you please use spoiler tags for your images, please and thank you. Hmm, you might need to check the # counter on your special bonus, cause you should have gotten your third bonus, unless you got your recent bonus today, if so you won't see your next 1 till tomorrow cause your recent bonus you just got will still show as a notification until the following day, it's to keep you wondering whats tomorrow.
@Tsurugi, Wait till tomorrow to see if you get the bonus​

Oh, right, you're ahead of us by a day for some reason, aren't you? Because you got in early?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Oh, right, you're ahead of us by a day for some reason, aren't you? Because you got in early?
Uh, yea... my main account is the same day as you, i did say i won't use spoilers but i will post the next reward picture upon the following bonus i get at least you'll know what your next continuous special bonus is.

lelouch345

Wouldn't it be better if we saved our raise tickets to 11 so we can guarantee ourselves at least an SR. It's like the kupo fruits. Save 3 get 5 assist cards instead of one.

Tsurugi

Awards
Wouldn't it be better if we saved our raise tickets to 11 so we can guarantee ourselves at least an SR. It's like the kupo fruits. Save 3 get 5 assist cards instead of one.

That only works if you BUY 11 at 1 time.

BluberryStar

Awards
wha? so you can't do shit like the kupo fruits?!
Nope, sadly it didn't work that way for the Raise Tickets =__= ikr it seems a bother, I know I wouldn't have the money to BUY charge munny for cards. Same goes with Kupo Fruits, unless if you BUY Kupo Fruits you'll be guaranteed with at least one SR or an SR+. Of course I'm not sure about this either 6(_ _ ) Why not ask the people from The Walkthrough Thread, a lot of top and experienced players gather there :) You can ask freely whatever you want regarding the game. Oh and also if you want to share your special cards, go to this page. They have a lot of rare collections and info. You can also share your awesome deck here :D Have fun guys! And if you wanna ask about Adding and Detaching Skills, OR the simple Daily Moogle Stamp, you can always share freely in this Skill Guide Thread ^^d

JayRoxz29

Awards
@JayRoxz29, Uh i don't think this has anything to do with skills or moogle stamp ._., but yes you did get quite a few good draws there....., also could you please use spoiler tags for your images, please and thank you.

My apologies :) I'll transfer this to the right thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back