• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Registration Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So you're a prospective player and are considering to join us in the game? Welcome on board!

This guide is meant to help just about anyone who needs help in the registration process. The process itself is pretty simple, but the fact that it's solely in Japanese might complicate those to whom the language is completely foreign. But fear not, we're here to help you throughout these particularly challenging times and we shall make sure that you finish unscathed and unharmed! ;)

This guide will be expanded to include registration via Hangame as well as purchase of charge money, but for the time being, only registration via Yahoo! JP will be explained.

Alright, now that all that stuff is out of the way, let's get down to business!

The first thing you'll want to do is to go to the Yahoo! Japan homepage (yahoo.co.jp). Upon opening the page, you'll be welcomed by this screen right here.

y5f5NS7.jpg

You see that red arrow pointing at the red circle? That's where you have to go for new account registration. Click on that link, and you'll be taken to the next page on which you'll get to enter some credentials.

This is the page in question, but it has been split in two since my laptop screen isn't long enough to contain all that stuff. I might have to buy a new monitor soon?

saYewBq.jpg

nRJWMh4.jpg

When you enter your email address, the page might fill in the user ID for you. I suggest that you go with this ID because there might be a specific format that you need to follow, and the self-generated ID automatically conforms with the proper format.

For postal code, the page will only recognise Japanese 7-digit postal codes. Usually the format is XXX-XXXX, but you don't need to include the dash when filling in this field. You can just enter any Japanese postal code if you know a few, or else just go with 1000001 (100-0001 is one of Tokyo's postal codes).

Newsletter subscription is entirely up to you. It will be sent to your newly created Yahoo! JP account and chances are you won't be reading it anyway, so you can just untick it.

Now, CAPTCHA is the trickiest part of the registration process. If you can read Japanese and have installed the Japanese language toolbar that allows you to type Japanese kana, that's awesome. If either of those two (or both) is too much for you, there's this page right here that allows you to select the characters by their appearance, and they will type it out for you to copy and paste in the CAPTCHA box!

For T-card, just state that you don't have any. I believe it can only be used with Japanese credit cards anyway.

When you're done, just click the big yellow submit button at the bottom of the page! If everything goes well you'll be taken to the following page.

lEBsA3R.jpg

If you are not, probably there are some fields that still need correcting, so make sure once again that you've entered your information properly.

When you're done reviewing your credentials, tick the checkbox to indicate your agreement and click on the yellow button. You'll then be taken to another page that looks similar to the previous one, but with a blue header. This means your account has been successfully registered and you're now set to play the game!

To launch the game, direct your browser to web.kingdomhearts.jp. Remember, it's web, not www! You'll then see the beautiful welcome screen with a big pink heart at the right side of the screen, so click on that. However, note that the heart will be greyed out during a maintenance, so you won't be able to play until it's done.

The first time you access the game, this screen will show up.

8P8IDaq.jpg

It's really simple from here on. Just enter your newly created Yahoo! JP user ID and password on their respective text boxes, and click on the yellow button. Tick the checkbox if you want your login credentials remembered so you can straightaway launch the game the next time you run your browser.

And so, congratulations! You are now walking the path of the Keyblade. Hoist it up high and be one with it to slay evil and darkness. Onward to the battlegrounds; light shall prevail!

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Placeholder for charge money purchase guide. Will be written soon!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
This just stands to reason, but don't forget your password. Even if you hit "Remember Me," Yahoo logs you out every few weeks and you'll be asked to enter it again!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Another thing to keep in mind is that registration for Yahoo Games JP is blocked in some countries. If that's the case for you, feel free to contact a staff member and ask them to make the account for you.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I'm having troubles with the captcha. I can't read it nor understand the sound verison. How do I get around this

Edit: Im gonna just post it and you guys tell me what to type haha

render

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
ra-mi-yu-su-mu-n

On the online keyboard given in the link from the first post, it will be:

o-n-8-r-\-y

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
You mind linking me to that post? or helping me with this one haha (I took to long)
render

PS: I found it haha... My b... Lesson learned. Read full post haha

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ra hi na ra hi yu u

Or copy-and-paste this: らひならひゆう

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back