• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] - Item (Consumable and Material) Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mLahulia

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] - Items (Consumable and Material) Guide

so there is no other way to get the remembrance gem other than through charge munny?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

As of now, there isn't any. It's unfortunate but I believe we will have to wait for some time until it is available for non-paying players (if at all).

mLahulia

Awards

dang. thank you for the info!

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com

Emergency notice!

My personal hosting site has been deleted for inactivity, therefore links to updated material maps and new item images are now DEAD. I'll reupload the files, but not before I've found a better hosting site. If anyone has any suggestion, please help out! Now, allow me to go back to my busy solution...

Good luck to myself.

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

For my images I use deviantArt's sta.sh. I think you have 2GB space to store there as a regular member (dA is free to join itself). It's very easy to use and nobody can see the stuff you upload there, unless they have the sta.sh link to the file.
For example, here are 2 links to my sta.sh, one for an image and one for a whole folder:
Size of the artwork compared to my hand - LibertasChi's Sta.sh
Oz reference - LibertasChi's Sta.sh
the links are short and look like this: http:// sta.sh/0dydsdpp081
The files remain there forever and nobody can find them without the precise link~ I personally love dA's sta.sh :D

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
All links updated! And I've added the map of Central Market Place: Warehouse. Wouldn't have noticed it missing if it weren't for this issue, haha. Please tell me if anyone finds any mistakes in the guide (particularly the links).

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I ended up using Sta.sh since it best suits my purpose, although I'd prefer having a personal hosting site... Well, that will be in the future in any case.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Phew...

All maps and locations updated! The maps for Wonderland's new areas (Tea Party Garden and the two Hedge Maze areas) are ready. And as usual, please report to me if you find any errors :).

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Phew...

All maps and locations updated! The maps for Wonderland's new areas (Tea Party Garden and the two Hedge Maze areas) are ready. And as usual, please report to me if you find any errors :).

Thanks Quintus!!! Just in time for the material campaign as well!

Though they still refuse to increase more Peculiar Bulb locations...

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Not a big deal, just be sure to pay by Monday. $20 thanks. PM for my account number. Or let me know if you want to deliver. PM for address as well. Thanks!!

Yes, and definitely we are overwhelmed by candies already... petition the devs, thank you :D.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Guess what? I'm back! Weee~

All maps are now up to date. For the Hedge Maze in Wonderland, there are too many areas for each of them to be labeled with just left, right, middle etc., so I decided to label them with numbers instead, for easier navigation. The numbers follow the following layout:

Oops, you found me. No!!!![3]-[4]-[5]--[Queen's Court]
Can you look at elsewhere? |
[Peculiar Crossroads]--[1]-[2]

(well, something like this...)

I guess that's all for this update. If you find anything wrong here, don't keep it to yourself!

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Alright, all links to the original material guide updated! Faulty maps updated! Maps of Underground Waterway have been updated as well!

As with Hedge Maze, I labelled Underground Waterway with numbers. They follow the following layout:

[Underground Waterway: Entrance]-[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]

Again, please let me know if you find any mistakes!

Time to go back into my hibernation...

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Finally! Maps and materials of Beast's Castle have been included. Candies again...

The East Wing consists of three areas sharing the same name, so again I've labeled them with numbers:

[Entrance Hall]-[1]-[2]-[3]

Note that the respawn times of Ice Crystal, Melted Candle and Big Pearl are unknown now that there's this material campaign going on (all respawn times have been shortened to 30 minutes). I'll update them as soon as possible once the campaign ends on the 19th, so stay updated!

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Respawn times of Ice Crystal, Melted Candle and Big Pearl have been updated! And I have added the maps of the Dungeon areas of Beast's Castle (didn't know there are materials there, so sorry for missing them out), which have also been labeled with numbers:

[1] - [2] (yeah, this simple)

That's all for this update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back