• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover is 80 minutes long!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts ? Back Cover is 80 minutes long!

I just want to see the foretellers faces.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Ah, okay.

At the climax of the movie, they'll take off their masks, only to reveal another mask.

You mean like this?

[video=youtube;nA9whgJ5r9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA9whgJ5r9s[/video]

Or the fact that if you look closely, you can still see that Riku is wearing a blindfold right after he takes the blindfold off in II?

Awards

But is it cut like a film? This is going to be a horrible slog to sit through if it's handled like Days and Coded.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

But is it cut like a film? This is going to be a horrible slog to sit through if it's handled like Days and Coded.

No, its not cutscenes thrown in between boring text from time to time. Its a film rather.

Awards

If that's true, I'm genuinely excited for this.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

Hell yeah, an actual Disney movie instead of crappy cutscenes made from games.

Awards

If only it were a proper Disney musical. I want to see this edgy animu cult break into song.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Heh. 8D

Personally, I'm really glad this is 80 minutes long and not something like 2 hours. It kind of is the perfect run time. Just enough for some Popcorn and Cola.

Caxinuld

Awards

Does anyone know who is the director for Back Cover? I haven't seen any details about them in the KH news lately.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Does anyone know who is the director for Back Cover? I haven't seen any details about them in the KH news lately.

tetsuya nomura. he is the director of every kh game and movie, so i'm not expecting that trend to change.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Judging by past titles, Nomura is the director, Yasue is the co-director, Oka is the cutscene director, Nozue is the cinematic movie director. I imagine these would all be the same for BC, too.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Judging by past titles, Nomura is the director, Yasue is the co-director, Oka is the cutscene director, Nozue is the cinematic movie director. I imagine these would all be the same for BC, too.

The question would be who's doing what on back cover? Yasue seems to be a hands on gameplay director so I doubt he'd do much. Nomura's the series director so he's definitely involved obviously. I assume the Direction of the scenes would be either Oka or Nozue.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Would Nozue even have been able to work on Back Cover considering he had to work on Kingsglaive? He's always worked on the KH series so it'd be weird for him not to.

I'm gonna make a highly uneducated guess and say Kando since he's been an animation director for the series for years and co-directed X[chi].

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Let's see if this will be better than Kingsglaive then, I think Back Cover has a lot going for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Let's hope! I have very mixed feelings about Kingsglaive so a good Kingdom Hearts "movie" would definitely give me hope.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Let's hope! I have very mixed feelings about Kingsglaive so a good Kingdom Hearts "movie" would definitely give me hope.
well whoever making the movie makeit simmular to a disney movie i see no problem with that i just we see skuld preety face in beautiful unreal engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back