• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Heart Two: Skip The Scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

Did Any Of You Guys Ever Get Sick Of Playing The Same Cutscene Over And Over Again? You Did It That uch When You Couldnt Defeat A Boss And Have To Restart You Pratically Knew All Of The Words?

Well In Kingdom Hearts Two It Has A Feature That If You Loose A Battle It Will Say Skip Cut Scene To Get Right Back Where The Battle Started

P.S Belive Me I Know All The Words When I Was Fighting Riku/Ansem lol :p

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Galoop said:
Belive Me I Know All The Words When I Was Fighting Riku/Ansem lol :p

Wow. Me too. It was on normal difficulty, and I faced him at least a dozen times, and by then, I was then reciting (sp?) his lines subconsciously, and my sister was looking at me weird ...

But then, when I faced him on the expert difficulty, I beat him on the first time ...
I was about 3 levels lower then when I faced him on normal ...
I guess I got practice ...
o_O

So, what do you press to skip these scences? Is it like FFX-2 (one of the few FFs I played ...) where you pause and press square?

Blindfolded_Riku

kaizer21 said:
But then, when I faced him on the expert difficulty, I beat him on the first time ...
o_O

yeah me too i really had problems on normal mode and on the first time on expert mode i beat him ... crazy

Galoop

Blindfolded_Riku said:
yeah me too i really had problems on normal mode and on the first time on expert mode i beat him ... crazy

yeh me too i wiated loads ov times i tried fro a bout 2 years

Galoop

Blindfolded_Riku said:

yeh me too i wiated loads ov times i tried fro a bout 2 years

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
dark_ricku rocks said:
when you pause it there will be two buttons

Continue
Skip Scene

I saw it on an english video

Edit: english kh2 video
Lol Ya. I saw the beginning of the video. I never really payed attention.
photobucket's down ... dang. I'll post a pic of it after.

x1pbglk-vqL4Bs-0EkNhFs0ChL8K8XuXgIydfTCo8ugjkqujxrVyKYtriszpSIwz8B1UQKCWPoMzrenPLebLvAqsRkvfrmyjqFIO9oWSoRQ7PmyluHgJR1kVs9ByFsYTHsvs3USInYr7GiMzyBG96XMNkEQUSu2tpCr

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
...... The thing about Riku..... I also killed him on my first time in expert. XD Normal was so hard...... there MUST be something we're missing, lol.

Yes, you can skip every single cutscene except for every cutscene after the very last boss battle. (Xemnas)

You can even skip Passion. XD Not that I have, it's too awesome.

sora/roxas

good im glad i hated having ot see the some thing over...and over...and........over..........................................................................and...................................................over

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Galoop said:
P.S Belive Me I Know All The Words When I Was Fighting Riku/Ansem lol :p

Hahaha...likewise.

Anyways, being able to skip cutscenes was one of the few good things about Final Fantasy X-2. Well, that's cool...as the cutscenes in KHI, as touching as they were, were lengthy and tedious...it'll be nice to not have to memorize the whole script before beating a boss.

skilled keyblada

kaizer21 said:
Wow. Me too. It was on normal difficulty, and I faced him at least a dozen times, and by then, I was then reciting (sp?) his lines subconsciously, and my sister was looking at me weird ...

o_O

So, what do you press to skip these scences? Is it like FFX-2 (one of the few FFs I played ...) where you pause and press square?
same... thankgod theres the skip now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back