• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Heart 2 in Disney Store?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Kid

hahah idk but just had a thought......since kingdom hearts games r half of disney......do you think the disney stores sell kingdom hearts games? hahah...do they even sell games? i was also thinkin why everyone said all the stores where kingdom heart 2 might be...but not one store...which is the Disney store lol haha o wells thats all i wanna say...you guys can close this thread if you like

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Ultima Kid said:
hahah idk but just had a thought......since kingdom hearts games r half of disney......do you think the disney stores sell kingdom hearts games? hahah...do they even sell games? i was also thinkin why everyone said all the stores where kingdom heart 2 might be...but not one store...which is the Disney store lol haha o wells thats all i wanna say...you guys can close this thread if you like
Of course The Disney Store sells games. It just only sells games from Disney Interactive, and since Kingdom Hearts II is from Disney Interactive, I'm sure they'll be selling it.

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Ultima Kid said:

Last time I checked, Disney stores were shut down. At least my local one was.

If they were still open, i'd doubt it. Disney just uses Kingdom Hearts as a way to make money with little effort, or no effort at all.

^NOTE TO ABOVE: Actually, Kingdom Hearts isn't a Disney Interactive game. All disney did was help get some voices, and help with the U.S. Localization (I"m still not sure what signifigance that is.) and and rights to characters. Plus, Disney would most likely have to buy the rights to sell the game. Or basically, pay SE some money.

KHLover916

I went to a Disney store a while after the first Kingdom Hearts came out and I didn't see it I also went online to the Disney site and they only have a small section dedicated to Kingdom Hearts.

SoraGaurdian

Hmm...now, I wonder. Possibly, they do. There's one by my house...I'll have to check into it!

RiseAgainst

I went to the disney store last weekend to see if they had anything kingdom hearts related at all like a poster or anything but it didn't

lionheartroar83

the Disney Store might sell the game, but not right off the bat. They didn't see the first one or COM in the stores because the only games they sell are youth oriented, which is the key demographic of the store. Now if Disney wanted them to sell it in there then they would have no choice since it is a Licensed Product of Disney, so they will sell whatever the company tells them to.

And to the guy who said Disney puts little effort into this game and is in it for the money.... you need to be quiet. Haven't they made quality movies and games for decades? capturing the hearts and minds of all ages with their rich and captivating stories? and you question their effort. Yeah, go sit in the corner and let the big kids talk for a while.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Last time I checked, Disney stores were shut down
..no wth? disney would never do that. theres plenty of other disney stores out there. i saw one at the lime ridge mall back hamilton i think. and when kh1 came out i didnt see it in the disney store... but they should realy start. like selling kh toys and plushies! lol action figures.. OMG THEY SHOULD SELL KEYBLADES!!!

Kairi_is_Hott92

heyy...just wanted to tell u that the Disney Stores probably wont be selling KH2...The Disney Store isn't owned by Disney anymore(yes hard to believe) it is now owned by The Children's PLace....so i highly doubt that it will be sold

FigmentJedi

They may very well sell it at the parks. I think Magic Kingdom's Tommorowland has video games in the Space Mountain giftshop/arcade. That and the parks have acknowledged the game in One Man's Dream at MGM with a poster towards the end of the exhibit along with the Narnia game in a display case of interactive stuff Disney's done recently(except for a computer with shots of the DisneyWorld site from six years ago).

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont think they will have it in disney stores in local areas or at least not in mine cause i mean if u go on the disney site they dont even give info for preorderin kh2 there unless if they changed it recently cause last time i checked they gave no info on kh2. not to mention they wait until the last minute to put out their commercials for the video game cause i havent seen any on the disney channel. so my guess is no

kthundercat

Whoever said that the Disney store is owned by the Children's Place was right though. It's just not Disney anymore, and even if it was I doubt they would sell the game because at the moment Disney has been focused on the whole Verb commercial thing. They want kids to get out and play, not sell them a game to go sit inside and kill braincells with.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah thats true the disney store is so much more kiddy like but online and the mag is good its just the stores its so different from what it used to be. like most of the sotre would have at least my store snowglobes, a huge tower of stuffed animals and a few clothes now the store is filled with clothes and thats about it. but the disney store never really had video games so like i said befroe i doubt theyll have it. the employers probably dont even know what it is -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back