• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaligrl89

A few years after the event of Kingdom Hearts 2, the Heartless found a way not only into other worlds in Kingdom Hearts but into the worlds of Final Fantasy. After knowing about this, King Mickey has chosen different people from different worlds to destroy the Heartless and the creator of these strong Heartless and to stop them from taking people's hearts and creating a world of darkness. As the Heartless grows stronger each day, the chosen ones must meet all the others and defeat the Heartless.

Rules:
1. Make it up to pg-13 and nothing more
2. Try not to make others feel bad or left out
3. No Yaoi or any of that stuff
4. No Flames
5. Just have fun~!!!

*When you create a character, you can use the characters from KH, KH2, or FF games, but make sure its a character that everyone knows so no one gets confused about it*

Good Side:
Name:
Weapon: (Can be from KH, KH2, or any of the FF games)
Personality:
Appearance:
Hometown: (Can be from KH, KH2, or any of the FF games)
Background of Character:
Other information: (Optional)

Bad Side:
Name:
Weapon: (Can be from KH, KH2, or any of the FF games)
Personality:
Appearance:
Hometown: (Can be from KH, KH2, or any of the FF games)
Background of Character:
Group or Corporation of some sort: (Optional)
Other information: (Optional)

Name: Fayth

Weapon: Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Personality: Energetic, generous and caring of others. She can be joking around at times, but she knows when to get serious. Her most serious moment is during a battle or when something serious is going on with a group or people.

Appearance: Kind of looks like Tifa only more asian looking. Short shorts, blue tank-top, wears black gloves on both hands, blue eyes, long, blackish brown hair, and wears high-heels. Has the FF symbol as necklace.

Hometown: Destiny Island

I hope a lot of people will join~Please Join~!!!

Last edited:

CloudKozy

Name:Cloud Strife
Weapon:Buster Sword
Personality:quiet, friendly
Appearance:
KH2cloud.jpg

Hometown: Midgar
Background of Character:Cloud has always been searching for his light,he thought he found it once, until someone very special to him died, now he is searching for his Light again, and with the Hertless attcking Midgar, he wonders if he'll ever find it.

Endgame

:D
kaligrl89, nice to meet you. I'm Zetsumi. I am posting two profiles, one for a good person, one for bad, whom I plan to use to help advance the storyline. I've also posted drives and summons for the good profile, and will add a drive with every person who joins. I drew all the pics included with this bio myself, and will do a pic for anyone who joins as a custom character with an original appearance. If there's one thing I really can't stand, it's people who have no imagination, and just use other people's images for their character, without so much as an ammendment to the image.

Name: Xemsuitz [Zem-Su-Its]

Appearance: (Coming Soon)

Weapon: Metalskin Devourer (Pic Soon)

An extremly large blade, the Metalskin Devourer is heavy but powerful, and is designed to penetrate armours, hence it's name.

Element: Metal

Personality: Spending much time in isolation, Xemsuitz prefers to keep to himself, but harbours a secret desire to ba able to confide in someone. He is, as a person, very brutal and malicious, attempting to inflict maximum pain to his enemies, and using his allies as his tools.

Bio: There is little to tell of Xemsuitz. He is a member of the 13th order, his past shrouded in secrecy.
Home World: Castle Oblivion

Theme song: The 13th Struggle

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.​

Name: Zetsumi

Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/28732046/ (The one on the left)
He has brown hair and eyes, and wears a black tank top with one sleeve. His left arm is bandaged, and his right has a large glove.

Drive/Transformation Appearances:

Braver Form (Cloud)
Zetsumi's hair turns bright blonde, and his tank top lengthenes into a cloak. He uses Cloud's buster blade in his right hand, and his keyblade in his left. This form is slow but powerful.

Master Form (Any two allies)
Zetsumi's black tank top changes to a white one with black highlights, and his white bandages become black. His two keyblades are not held in his hands, but spiral protectivly around him. This style is average in all areas.

Anti/Heartless Form (Involuntary)
Zetsumi becomes a heartless version of himself, attacking with his hands and feet, but no keyblade. In this form he is extremly fast, but does low damage, and has little control over his own actions.

Weapon: Keyblade
Keychains:

Bone Duster
The first form of Zetsumi's keyblade, the Bone Duster allows exellent reach and speed, but poor damage.

Twilight Lock
This keyblade allows severe damage, but is slow.

Shinobi Shuriken
A fast and powerful keyblade, the Shinobi Shuriken has a small range of attack.

Crown of Thorns
A weapon reminiscant of Millificent, it is fast and randomly does more damage.

Omega Weapon
The synthesised form of Zetsumi's keyblade, it's a long and fast blade that also packs a reasonable punch.

Power/Element: Darkness

Techniques:

Fire/Fira/Firaga
A fire spell that becomes more powerful as it levels up.

Water/Watera/Watarga
A water spell that becomes more powerful as it levels up.

Blizzard/Blizara/Blizaga
An ice spell that becomes more powerful as it levels up.

Thunder/Thundara/Thundaga
A lightning spell that becomes more powerful as it levels up.

Gravity/Gravira/Gravaga
A gravity spell that becomes more powerful as it levels up.

Dark Spellcasting
Allows the user to use dark versions of the basic three-level spells.

Strike Raid
The user throws their keyblade at an opponent.

Reflect Raid
The user throws their keyblade, bouncing it off the walls, floor and ceiling to hit a maximum of targets.

Dark Break
The user leaps into the air, falling repeatedly on his/her enemies with their weapon.

Dark Aura
The user covers the immediate area in a blanket of darkness, then uses it to conceal his or her rapid transition from one point to another as they more rapidly though their enemies whilst attacking.

Dark Destroyer
A powerful move in which the user places all the darkness in their heart into a ball of dark energy. This move can destroy entire worlds, but is almost suicidal to use.

Summons:

Steve
Steve is a fairly normal looking Shadow heartless, with two major differences. He has a small symbol over his left eye of a crown, and he has the ability to transform into any variety of heartless he chooses, yet he will always have a crown symbol instead of a heartless one.

Jack
A small monkey that has been cursed by aztec gold, that once served Captain Barbossa of the Black Pearl. Jack's true skeletal form is revealed in the moonlight. The small Monkey is fast, and light-fingered, not only attacking enemies but making off with their Munny and Items.

Anima
Anima, the dark aeon, is a creature borne of pain and suffering, and it's only desire in life is to inflict that same pain onto others. It takes the form of a large creature with rotting flesh and is bound in chains.

Homeworld: Traverse Town

Biography: Growing up his entire life in Traverse Town, Zetsumi never knew his homeworld. It was destroyed during the original war of the Cloaks and Keyblades, the war on the Organisation XIII. He is fiercily protective of the few friends he has, and has in the past noted himself as having somewhat of a mean streak, exploiting others when possible. Recently, he's been having strange dreams of cloaked figures, and places he's never visited.

Theme Song: Cloudchasers
Darkside Theme Song: A Fight to the Death

Endgame

CloudKozy said:
zetsumi i like your drawings

Well thankyou. It's taken me several years to get them to the stage they are now. I consider my sketches, like I consider my roleplaying, to be an art, one of which I strive to achieve my best in.

kaligrl89

we can still start right now, but I'd prefer to have another person...but may be creating another character wouldn't be so bad either

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Bad Side:
Name:Seifer Almasy
Weapon: gunblade
Personality:cold,ruthless,cocky
Appearance:http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/2405/ff8_images/seifer/seifer.jpg
Hometown: Twilight Town (couldn't think of his town from ff8)
Background of Character: Worked with Squall, Cloud, etc. until he was brain washed by Ansem into thinking that the forces of evil were actually the evil ones.
Group or Corporation of some sort: Heartless

kaligrl89

(okay...we can start)

The Heartless started heading towards Midgar and was destroying everything in its path. People were screaming and running around trying to find a safe place to stay. The Heartless was everywhere in Midgar.

Last edited:

Endgame

(I'll start it off...make it...interesting...Seeing as the Org was defeated in KH2, I'll make a kind of 'new Org', I'm calling it the 13th grave. I'll control them for now, put a bit of direction into the story.)

Xemsuitz smiled as he surveyed the city before him, his dark cloak brushing against his booted legs in the soft breeze. He sat atop a tall building in the world known as Midigar, watching the citizens below him go about their everyday buisness. While the Order XIII had been defeated, their memory lived on, in the new Order...his Order.

Below him, several other cloaked people could be seen at various points in the croud, all watching, waiting, as he was. There was something in this city they needed, and they were here to take it.

The Order XIII may have fallen, but the 13th Grave would rise to take their place.

Behind him, the air shimered, and another cloaked figure moved foward. Falxame, the 13th Grave analogue of Axel. He carried to shining metal disks, although they were similar to those used by Axel, these were more solid, more like razor-sharp frisbees.

"We are all ready to move."
"Good. We move on my signal."

Falxame bowed and shimmered out.

(Note: Falxame is basically the 'new' Axel I've invented. He looks like this, and his name, reassembled, is Aflame. He uses fire as an element.)

kaligrl89

(that's an interesting start...it's awesome!!!)

Fayth took out her Oblivion and her Oathkeeper and started fighting off all the Heartless.
"How did they find a way to get into Midgar?" she asked with confusion. As she kept on fighting off the Heartless, she tried to look for Cloud. Then, she saw a dark figure on top of a building.
"Did he bring them here?" she thought in her head.

Endgame

(Ok...Let's try and make this a learning expierience. For One, CloudKozy has already designated Cloud as his character, therefore, you shouldn't be describing what his character does. That's powerplaying. You can describe how your character interacts with his, but only he can describe his character's response to that. Therefor this: Cloud was there just in time to protect everyone. While he was fighting off the Heartless, all the other keybladers and warriors arrived in Midgar and helped Cloud defeat all the Heartless.
Was powerplaying.

Second, try to be much more descriptive in your posts, read my posts, how I describe what my characters smell, feel, hear, see, ect. Learn from them. I know you are new to RPing, but if you try hard to be descriptive, you can become a respected and literate RPer. I'm now making it my mission in life to make everyone in this thread literate.))

CloudKozy

Cloud Looked upon Midgard fomrth Roof of a Building, he saw The Hertless coming,he smiled lightly, and jumped off the building landing near his Motorcycle ,Fenrir,he got on and took towards the Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back