• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom chaos.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

"The rings of chaos, the chains of pain…
First, is the conqueror who leaves the worlds in vain,
Second, is the maestro, who walk’s the line of evil and good,
Third, is the lord, who is lost in the dark, his mission not understood
Fourth, is the king, by whom people will receive a blessing
All four within one, supreme power possessing.
If they are locked in one, chaos will come,
That is how the legend sung.
If conquered by one, he will be a master of hearts,
And by this legend, the story starts…”

Prologue.
“ Why did I listen to him?” – was the thought inside his head. Too weak to even move inside his space pod, his mind was covered in thick fog, through which many thoughts were racing in and out of his attention. Focusing on trying to remember the events that had happened just about ten minutes ago, he flinched. The window of his pod was facing his world, which was getting smaller with each passing minute. “There were so many of these things… so many…” – he whispered to himself. The only thing he remembered now was the screams of his people, as they charged into battle. He was one of the first people to spring into action when the attack happened. He heard someone screaming for help, someone screaming to get children into the pods and out of this planet. There was panic everywhere; the men were trying to protect the women and the kids. “They were being massacred, and I couldn’t do anything about it…” This thought added to the amount of pains, which were surging through his body – physical and emotional. His race of people were born supreme fighters, fighting was like their sixth sense, but still, they were getting overpowered by numbers of strange creatures who came from the darkness and shadows. He remembered his father, a legendary fighter - Spartus, yelling at him to get inside the pod. He wanted to continue to fight, like other people did, but his father’s words always brought sense to his rash decisions.
- You must go now son!
- Father I must help, were being attacked, all the men…
- All the men are fighting, you are only 15, also you are badly injured, you did your best son, now you must go!
- I am not leaving without you.
- Listen to me; get inside the pod and go, other children are going also.
- I am not a child, I can still fight…
- Don’t interrupt me! I don’t know who will survive and who will win, but there are things you must do in your life that you need to live for. I already did the things I wanted to, I’ve became a hero, I’ve met the gods and… I’ve met your mother.
The old man’s eyes started to tear when he remembered his first love, his only love, the boy’s mother. He looked at his son, finding the resemblance of his mother was not hard, he had her eyes. The same eyes he longed so much for when he first met her. He gave the boy a bracelet that his wife gave to him during her last minutes of life.
- Go now and remember, listen carefully to the voices inside your heart, because my voice will always be there.
Those were the last words his father said before launching the pod. He saw a few other pods scatter into different directions. “Roxanne, I wonder if she is in one of them…” A faint thought went by in his head. He was almost unconscious from the tiredness and the battle wounds. He couldn’t even input the coordinates of where to go. “Let destiny lead the way, it already brought me here, who knows what it will do to me next.” The destiny’s answer to that came shortly. A sight that was forever imprinted inside his memory like a burn mark on his skin. His precious world, his only home exploded. He saw it clearly through the smoke. It was the brightest explosion he ever saw. He felt like destiny just spit in his face, laughing at him, punishing him for not staying with the others, but fleeing like a coward. With horror in his eyes, uncontrollable tears started rolling down his face. “I would rather die fighting with them”. He squeezed tightly the item his father cherished the most when he had it – a shiny silver key, small key that his father gave to him on his last birthday. Where was the key from and what was its purpose did not occur to him and he didn’t care, because it was the last piece of his father that still remained with him. He was watching his world explode into a shining golden heart and then scatter into billions of pieces and finally disappear. Tears kept rolling his stone cold face and with the last grip of conscience he whispered, “ Father, I’m sorry… I will never fail you… again…”

This is only a prologue, the real thing will start after this and the kh characters will have major involvement in it. It will follow the kh storyline starting in kh1. If u liked the prologue tell me, i will wrtite the first chapter soon.

VegetaX

It sounded goood. Write the rest plz like now lol i wana read it.

getblazedordie

Chapter 1.

Sora, Donald and Goofy landed back in Traverse Town. Having just won the Phil’s Cup trophy, Sora was feeling pretty cocky.
“Did you see? Those heartless jumped on me like hungry dogs on a piece of meat. But I didn’t even blink. Right dodge, slash of they keyblade, left dodge, stab. And then those fat heartless were about to squish me and I jumped in the air, three-hit combo to the back. Oh yeah! Who is good!” These words were accompanied by Sora swinging his keyblade around fighting imaginary heartless. Donald looked at Sora skeptically. “We aren’t going to find the King and your friends if we just stand around here imitating OUR fight in the cup. Me and Goofy were fighting too, remember?” Sora froze with his keyblade in the middle of the air, stopping his mindless swinging. His expression changed when he remembered Riku and Kairi. “Yea you are right, I wish Riku saw me fight in the coliseum…”. “Cheer up Sora, we will find your friends and the King, I know we will” – replied Goofy. “Now lets see, if there is a keyhole in every world, that must mean there is one in Traverse Town. Lets go talk to Cid, he might know something about it”. Goofy’s idea seemed good enough and they started walking to the accessory store, without knowing a strange dark coated figure was closely watching them.

The sleep of the young hero was interrupted by a crash. The pod hit the ground with a loud SMASH that was heard all across the town. He flew out of the destroyed pod and hit the ground. Pain woke him up, but his mind was still not clear. He sat against the nearby wall looking around. Wiping the last tears that covered his green eyes, he saw a sign that read “Traverse Town. Third District”. He looked around and felt really light, like he didn’t weigh as much. The place looked strange, he never seen anything like this. “Remember now, this is another world” – he thought to himself, “Be alert and don’t anything stupid” – was another thought in his head. He got up surprisingly easy considering that he had two deep cuts in his leg and in his chest. “Man, this place is weird, I feel so light, back on my world it was harder moving around than this”. He remembered everything that had happened before he fell asleep. His heart sunk with sadness that his most beloved people were dead. He suppressed his wish to start crying again. “You are a warrior, you must honor your comrade’s death not by tears, but by deeds in his name” - his father’s words echoed in his mind. Then all of a sudden a strange creature appeared, it was not much but four feet tall with a helmet on and a blue outfit with red outlines. It had a weird looking heart symbol in the middle. It appeared out of nowhere and then two more came with it. Behind them five little black creatures appeared. He looked at them, reading his opponents. “These are the same creatures that attacked my world”! He looked deeper into their eyes and realized that they did not have a heart. He decided to call them heartless. “Die you bastards!” – was his battle cry as he charged into battle, with his mind focused on nothing but getting revenge for his destroyed world. He raised his fist, ready to give the soldier looking heartless a blow to the head, as the other two soldiers jumped and gave him a kick to the gut from each. He flew back a good dozen feet and hit the wall, making it crumble under the power of which he was launched from. “They are stronger than I thought”. He got up and summoned his weapons. Two completely black chains appeared to be coming out of his back. They looked like they have been burned straight into his shoulder blades. On the end of each chain was a ring with a circumference of a Frisbee. The rings were extremely sharp on outer edges. Both the chains and the rings were completely black. He flinched from the pain when he summoned them, the chains were burned straight into his spinal cord and it hurt him enormously every time he summoned them. His eyes got darker and he frowned. “Lets rock”! With these words he thrust his left ring into the soldier. The heartless barely dodged his attack, receiving a cut on the side of its face. The shadows disappeared into the ground while the other two soldiers jumped at him. He grabbed both of his rings in a defensive stance and easily parried their attack. He leaped high into the air. “Wow, I can’t believe I can jump this high, the gravity in this world seems to be much less” he smiled to himself. “This should be pretty easy” – he thought as he landed behind his space pod. The five of the shadows appeared not far in front of him. He grabbed the pod, and with surprising ease picked it up and hurled at the heartless. All five of the small shadows got squashed; the pod flew into the nearby wall and broke into a bunch of pieces. “This thing was a no good piece of junk anyway”. He turned his attention to the soldier heartless. With the rings in his hand he dashed straight at the heartless with amazing speed, two diagonal slashes and the heartless fell apart into four pieces and disappeared. The second soldier jumped into the air with its fists ready. He leaped into the air with the heartless easily dodging the attacks. “No way, I can fly!” – he yelled out loud with excitement, somersaulting over the heartless and letting his rings slice it as he suspended himself in the air. He looked at the last heartless, pointed his hand at it and said “Shockwave”! The air got ripped like a strange invisible wave went by and hit the soldier squarely in the chest. The soldier tried to get up but his attempts were shot down by another shockwave. The short fight was over.

He landed on the ground, “Didn’t even break a sweat” – thought he. Then he heard footsteps and voices. “I better keep myself hidden and check this place out, it can’t be that everyone in this town is hostile like those things.” He jumped a good 25 feet in the air and landed softly on a balcony. He crouched and saw a boy of about 14 with spiky hair walk into the district with an old and worn out book in his hands. With him was a duck looking fellow with a staff and a dog look-alike with a shield.

iight first chapter, i hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it, comments and feedback plz.

peace

Saucegurl101

Thats my dog u betta get it that was tyte u got my attention i think u should really keep on goin ur doin a good job holla at chya gurl 1 :)

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Saucegurl101 said:
Thats my dog u betta get it that was tyte u got my attention i think u should really keep on goin ur doin a good job holla at chya gurl 1 :)

That's the most illiterate message I've ever read.

I like the poem thing at the beginning of the prologue, it was pretty cool.

getblazedordie

yea sorry bout that, she umm is my black home girl, so she talks like that, the poem plays a much bigger role than a beginning of the story, i love your axel fanfic by the way, and u gotta quit teasing and start pleasing, post another chapter for us, k?

getblazedordie

lol hotsauce is not a threat any longer, but out of my kindness i shall post another chapter

Chapter 2.

”Cid said there is some weird story that’s going around in this town, that if you ring the town’s bell something strange will happen” – Sora was thinking out loud. “Yea, but we have to bring this book to Cid’s customer first, so I think he said his house is behind that door with a flame symbol” – replied Goofy. As they walked towards the middle of the Third District a few shadow heartless and one fat heartless appeared. It was huge, about 7 feet tall, about 4 feet in diameter. It had something like a shirt on, with red and blue colors everywhere, although it was hard to figure out where could it get such a big shirt. It lazily looked at the group and snored. Sora put the book inside his shirt. “Goofy, Donald, get ready”. But his allies did not need a warning. Goofy was the first to spring into action launching his shield at the little shadows. Donald pointed his staff at another and yelled, “Fire”! A little flame flew out of his staff and hit the heartless in the head knocking it on its back, Goofy’s shield flew at the knocked down heartless and finished the job. “You two take on the shadows, ill take the large body” – proclaimed Sora. He raised his hand before him and a weapon that looked like a giant key appeared in his hand out of nowhere.

Our hero was observing everything closely from the comfort of someone else’s balcony. “So this must be the keyblade that the oracles spoke of, strange… I thought you had to be exceptionally strong at heart, mind and will to even have a chance of wielding such a powerful weapon. He seems like just another teenager. There must have been a mistake when the keyblade was given to him, even I clearly would make a better use of this weapon. Come to think of it, this weapon would suit me nicely, these chains are give me too much pain and they suppress my real power.”

The chains that were attached to him were not just for the fun of it, nor was it his choice. When he was born, his father Spartus picked him up and looked him in the eyes. The baby seemed weak and feeble. He could not believe that a child of such a great warrior as him would be so sick looking. He looked deep into the child’s soul and searched for his power but he only found a small sparkle of power, smaller than the other babies of his race. In fury that his hopes of having a son that was strong enough to carry out his legacy ruined, he turned to the boy’s mother and with anger in his eyes he yelled “Woman, why in the name of gods did you deliver me such a weak son, he would be lucky to be able to defeat our house cat by the time he is eighteen! Why did you curse me so!?” His screams of blind fury frightened the mother, she was scared and tears of disappointment started rolling down her eyes. When the newborn felt his mother’s sorrow, her pain, he felt how heavy her tears were, the spark inside him turned into a furious, unstoppable fire. He screamed. The windows started to crack, the instruments on the tables stared to fly into the opposite direction, the beds started to fly off with the instruments. Spartus let go of the baby and the newborn somehow suspended himself in the air, screaming louder and louder and causing more and more destruction to the surroundings. Walls started to crumble and windows broke. The only person that was not hurt was his mother. After the baby calmed down, Spartus was amazed, not believing his eyes. Just looking at the boy’s heart was like staring down an inferno pit, everything was in dark and light flames that mixed together in an astounding dance of light and darkness. Ever since then he was called Blaze.

Blaze possessed such enormous strength, that at age of three he easily beat boys that were 10 years older than him. When he was five, a wild bull attacked him. The boy toyed around thinking of him as a pet, and then skinned the bull with his bare hands completely effortlessly. He could beat some of the grown men in his village without even using his full potential. Such power did not go unnoticed, the young boy stroked fear into other men, women and children. Spartus knew he had to do something, as he was only one strong enough to calm the boy. He went to the oracles and asked them to help him. Oracles already knew what to do. A long time ago a hero made dark chains with rings on the ends. He too possessed huge strength. The legend said that he created these chains just to protect others, for he could kill a man with a flick of his fingers. The legend also said something about writing on the rings that he made, that was supposed to be a way of taking them off, but many Wiseman examined the legendary rings, none ever succeed in finding the writing. The oracles knew that another bearer of the curse was born. The oracles said that the chains would minimize the boy’s power greatly, making him even weaker than the normal boys were. Spartus agreed. He understood that he had to train him extra hard just so he could catch up with others. Seeing that there was no other way, Spartus agreed to let them attach the weapons to his boy. With tears in his eyes he watched as the oracles performed the painful procedure of burning the chains straight into the boy’s spinal cord, which was accompanied by his loud cries of agony. Blaze’s cries were like a knife scratching Spartuses heart but he couldn’t do anything but watch.

Sora and the others handled themselves very well. Shadows were not a problem, as Goofy alone took care of them smacking them up with the shield. Sora and Donald took care of the large heartless. Sora distracted the heartless as Donald shot numerous fire and ice spells at it, when the heartless turned its back onto Sora he quickly took it down with a samurai style slash. “Good job Sora, nice going. A hyuck!”- Goofy was proud of his new friend. “Yeah, but don’t let it get to your thick head” - Donald was skeptical about Sora as always. “Lets get the book to its owner and then check out that bell Cid was talking about.” They walked out of the Third District and disappeared behind the door with a fire sign in it.

“That kid was better than I thought, although his teammates did the hard parts of the battle”. He was still skeptical about the boy’s heart being strong enough to wield the keyblade. In his world, fights had to be done alone; getting help from teammates was considered being a coward. “One is a magician, one is a defender and one is a fighter. Not a bad team, but I don’t think he could have done this alone by himself though”. His mind was on the keyblade that he just saw. It reminded him of the key that he had which his father gave to him. He took it out and looked at it, memories like a tsunami wave, coming back in one big rush. His eyes got watery; he bit his lip and told himself not to cry. He put the key back in his pocket. “Well, now I at least know that there is some civilized people around here, I need something to eat, I am starved”. His mind was now focused on his second most favorite thing after fighting – food. He leaped over the building and flew towards what seemed to be the center of the town.

second chapter done, enjoy reading it, and post your thoughts about my fanfic.

peace

Saucegurl101

yo this is off tha chain 4 real son good discriptions i could c wat u was tryna come across....but umm yea son keep writing.. my dog could write an if u dont like it u's a hater

getblazedordie

Chapter 3.

Meanwhile, Sora, Donald and Goofy were walking out from Merlin’s house. “Alright, now that this is done, let go check out that bell above the Gizmo Shop”. Said Sora as they walked by the Third District, cautiously looking around for any heartless. The District was as quiet as a graveyard. Goofy was worried about the silence. “Gawrsh, don’t you think maybe it’s a little too quiet”? Sora’s response was as carefree as ever. “Must be a good sign, heartless aren’t attacking anymore.” Donald was looking around carefully with his staff raised. “We should still keep our eyes open, I don’t have good felling about this bell…” “Calm down you two, we just go to the roof of the Gizmo Shop, ring the bell and see what happens. Can’t get any worse than a few heartless right”? What Sora didn’t know yet that with every keyhole, he would encounter more powerful enemies, but this time, he would encounter an even more powerful ally.

Having landed in a little alley, Blaze looked around. The place seemed peaceful there were people everywhere, talking, shopping and going about their business. He saw a sign that read “Traverse Town. First District.” Then he saw something like a dining place. He looked at the chains that were stuck to his skin, going down his arms. “I can’t go in public like this, they will think of me like some freak. I guess I will have to put them back.” He hated whenever he had to summon them or unsummon them. Every time he did that he felt like a fire was burning in all of his nerves. Even though he had to endure this since he was five, he could never get used to it. His face flinched in pain and the chains disappeared, although their weight and feel always stayed with him. He marched straight to the café hoping that he would have enough munny to feed his monstrous hunger.

“Did you notice that more heartless appeared at the Gizmo Shop?” - Sora was breathing heavily after a tiring battle. They were standing on top of the roof and taking a breather after fighting their way out of the Gizmo Shop. “Its like they feel that we are after the keyhole” – replied Goofy. “Lets just ring the bell and get over this” - Donald said and took a few steps towards the bell. About eight little requiems appeared out of nowhere. They were all different colors and all were about a foot and a half tall, floating in midair. Silently the group all drew out their weapons and prepared an attack. Goofy jumped after the green heartless that was closest to him, hitting it with his shield and blocking the counterattack. Donald shot a fireball at the red one and got shot back with a fireball twice as big. “Ouch, ouch, hot!” Donald jumped in the air, his white feathers darkened by the fire. “You’re going to get it for this!” Sora jumped in the air and hit the blue heartless, watching the one next to it closely, he continued hacking at them, finishing it off with a cross style slash. He turned to the two yellow ones and the red requiem charged him and hit him in the back. Sora fell and was about to be hit again by lightning from the yellow requiem, but Goofy skillfully protected Sora with his shield. Sora got up and rushed the two yellow heartless, upper cutting one and smacking in the face the other. He turned around and saw a red requiem charging at him. “Freeze!” Donald’s carefully aimed ice spell finished the off the last heartless.

“I think that was the last of them.” Sora’s keyblade disappeared and he looked at his teammates. “Well ring the bell before any more show up!” – Donald didn’t like when things got slowed down. Sora walked up and rung the bell. It loudly echoed all across Traverse Town. “Anything happen?” – Sora was wondering. Donald and Goofy were looking down at the Second district from the rooftop. Goofy replied, “Nope, just the fountain at the end of the district had turned. Ring it again twice!” Sora ringed the bell again and again. He let go of it and walked to the edge of the roof with Donald and Goofy. Goofy said, “I don’t see anything, do you guys?” Seeing something out of ordinary Donald yelled out, “Look at the fountain, that’s a keyhole!” Happy that they found the keyhole they were looking for they ran down to the district and sprinted towards their goal. Before they could even get close to it, a giant heartless appeared. It looked like armor, but head, legs and arms were separated from its body. They all were moving on their own. It was big; the body alone was about the size of big boat. It was red, blue and purple all over and had a large weird looking heart symbol on its chest. Donald looked at it with fear in his eyes, “I told you I had a bad feeling about this!”

A bell ring interrupted Blaze’s delicious meal. It sounded not so far away. He kept eating but was stopped again by two more bell rings. “Three bell rings, what do they have a church meeting or something?” He got up with his stake in his mouth and put the money on the table. “Thank you!”- He yelled to the waitress and ran outside. Finishing chewing up his stake he looked around, “Mmmm this stake is delicious, now where was that ring coming from?” He swallowed the last piece and looked at his wounds, they were almost unnoticeable. Then like a little jolt of lightning it hit him. A big level of power had just appeared from the direction of where the bell had rung. He slightly duck and took off into the sky with lightning speed.

Sora was fighting as best as he could, but the attacks just kept coming at him. He blocked and parried, parried and blocked, trying to find some space for him to attack, but the body and the head of the armor kept coming with faster and stronger attacks. He got in a few hits but mostly was focused on defense, walking backwards as the heartless attacked relentlessly. Sora was mad that he couldn’t land a hit at his opponent, he took and extra step back and went for a strike. The heartless received a hit and started spinning its body around furiously. Sora was caught off guard and couldn’t block in time. The body started landing not so powerful but quick hits all over Sora’s body finishing off with a strong hit to his stomach. Sora felt the air get knocked out of him and he fell. The hit was so powerful he felt tears come out of his eyes as he landed on his back. He parried another hit while on the ground and tried to get up but received another hit to the middle of his chest. Sora felt like he couldn’t breathe, he grabbed his chest, another hit to the stomach. He felt weak and without realizing he let go of the keyblade. The heartless armor raised its body for another hit, Sora raised his hand automatically only to realize that he didn’t have the keyblade in his hand. In another second his forehead was open, gushing with blood. He couldn’t see clearly anymore, he saw Donald somewhere trying to fight off the hands of the heartless, Goofy even further away trying to block the attacks from the heatless legs. He turned his head straight and saw that the body of the heartless was charging up a dark ball of energy aiming straight at him. Sora felt alone, left for the dead as a merciless heartless was about to launch an energy ball that would end his life “Its over, I can’t fight anymore, Riku, take care of Kairi, I am sorry…” Sora closed his eyes ready to accept death when he heard an unfamiliar voice, “Shield!” He heard the noise of the blast go off, but he was unharmed. He opened his eyes and heard “I cannot believe that the keyblade would pick someone as weak as you!” For a moment he thought the silhouette he saw was very familiar. “Riku!” - he exclaimed. But then the light was gone and the figure he saw was much different than Riku’s. The boy stood about 6’3 and was very muscular; he had white baggy pants with dark golden outlines on and a vest-like white jacket also with dark gold outlines. A strange emblem was on the back of the jacket. His black hair were down to his shoulders and were spiky, kind of like Sora’s. He looked to be about 15-16 years old. “Are you okay, kid?” – the figure asked. “Yeah I am fine” – Sora said felling lost. “What’s your name?” – Sora asked. “We will talk later, first I got me a fight to take care of.” The figure stretched out his hands and black chains with black rings on the ends appeared. “You had your fun kid, now watch and learn!” – eagerly proclaimed the new ally charging into the battle.

Comment if u wish,

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back